Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby bees123 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Redycter wrote:Really cool mode! by the way, does it works with male predators? It was wrotten on version alpha 1.0 that there is no male vore right now, but now its 1.5 and there's still nothing said about male predators. Will they be realised?

As the others have said, Male vore is implemented! I believe I posted about it in the threads, but I must have forgotten to mention it in the main post. Updating it now!
bees123
Participator

Postby Omegahack » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:39 pm

Do you have any cheat codes that I can use?
For some reason the belly isn't going away after I've eaten someone.
Omegahack
New to the forum

Postby MiegaFox » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Omegahack wrote:Do you have any cheat codes that I can use?

after your sim "eats" someone you then need to interact with the other sim (who's now a ghost) once more for more options in the [Vore] interaction tab, nothing else will happen on its own if your sim simply just eats or gets eaten

if your sim went to work or something which causes them to leave the lot, or the prey sim left the lot, or they are bugged in some other way in that after using digest/absorb options (iv possible) nothing still happens (takes 8 ingame hours or something but you should notice changes pretty quickly) then yes you would probably need to do the following which i recently said to someone else about how to fix of which bee then went and added to that and explained it a little more (literally on the previous page), so try the following:

press "CTRL+Shift+C" to open command console and type "testingcheats on"
while holding shift, Click your pred Sim and go [Vore] > [DEBUG: Restart Digestion]
if nothing happens (command console will tell you if something does while its still open) then click the command console in the top lefta and type one of the following
bees123.digest [absorb/body/breasts/butt]

example: bees123.digest absorb or bees123.digest body
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Omegahack wrote:Do you have any cheat codes that I can use?

As Miega said, you need to click the ghost Sim again and choose any of the options in the "Vore.." menu. Apparently a lot of people are confused about this, so I might rename the interactions from "Eat" to "Swallow"
bees123
Participator

Postby SniperFly » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Hey, what should I do if my sims is stuck at the diggest option but the debug thing is not working, there is no option for vore on a sim.
SniperFly
New to the forum

Postby MiegaFox » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:22 am

SniperFly wrote:Hey, what should I do if my sims is stuck at the diggest option but the debug thing is not working, there is no option for vore on a sim.

scroll up two posts above this response post to my other post there and look at the blue text... your solution is right there.
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby SniperFly » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:07 am

Thanks!
SniperFly
New to the forum

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:52 pm

I'm really looking forward to the next update. I can't express enough how insane it is to say that there is a game changing mod like this one now In The Sims 4.

Keep doing what you do Bees.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:55 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates, been very burned out lately and mental health took a fun turn for a bit. Recovering now, but I've kinda forgotten where I was at when I last worked on this

In order to get back on track with this, what features are the highest priority for you guys? So far I've added stomach noises, fixed the regurgitate-after-digest bug (ex-prey now lives!), added some interactions to the Pred's phone in case the Prey is off-lot (including a WIP feature to summon and teleport the Prey to the Pred, needs some fine tuning but we're getting there) and a few test interactions for Whibby's mods that can be integrated in an add-on to avoid bugs. Hoping to get 1.6 released at the beginning of September if all things go to plan

Also if there are any bugs you've noticed, please let me know because bug fixing helps a lot with burnout for me
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:18 pm

I was just wondering how you where doing, Times are a bit.. rough at this point so I for one understand. Good to know things are looking up for the time.

Personally I would like the idea to keep a full sim belly without the ghost If possible, with having the hunger full while the belly is occupied.
I can't remember if you said anything about other kinds of vore than just oral.. like unbirth maybe?
But I would throw my hat in with more interactions. Still think it could be fun if you could implement other packs into it but that is just me :)
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:54 pm

I also agree with removing the ghost. The ghost is fine for now, but it does feel a bit odd when the person that was just swallowed is still standing right there.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby ShadowBlood » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:02 pm

I'm also for the idea of not having the ghosts around, Would be nice if they just got sent to a hidden household and remained there till they died off inside a rabbit hole though would be nice to still get the gravestones for those my sims eat. I like the idea of having a reminder of each sim that my household has eaten decorating my house.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xyxksyd45 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:37 pm

I too like the idea of removing the ghost. Of course, I'm not sure if this messes with the way you have coded it or if others really enjoy the ghost. If so, maybe you could add some sort of toggle? I don't know if that is possible in the Sims.

Anyways, thanks for keeping us updated! I can't wait for the stomach noises, as those are always my favorite part of any mod. Definitely take your time if you feel you are getting burnt out! I've been really impressed with the development of this mod so far.
Xyxksyd45
New to the forum

Postby MiegaFox » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:39 am

there is a temporary solution to that hole ghost problem... atleast a new one i found...
sure enough its kinda weird to see the ghost... more so when they appear to join the household... but i found it all still works find if you shift click the ghosty and "kick from household" then "just go away" while cheats are enabled... far as i can tell, nothing changes though this also might be why my sims, as if noticed, doesnt have their needs change... o-o; or as far as i can tell... it doesnt

also something else i thought of bees, no idea why i didnt think of it before...
being able to click on your sim and "regurgitate sim" with out the need to ask.. its probably something youve already thought of or done...

and "invite/ask to stay the night"
i know its something by default your sim can ask another whom they have a romance with later on when its high enough, but i was thinking why not a vore option with a loved one?
invite to stay the night > but they get eaten instead, after (x amount of sleep time) your sim auto-regurgitate them or when you select your sim and "regurgitate prey"
ask to stay the night > but your sim is eaten instead, after (x amount of sleep time) partner/pred sim auto-regurgitates your sim or when you select them and force "regurgitate prey"

prey sim in this instance cant be digested/absorbed (no option, maybe?), gain +1 happy/flirty moodlet and sleeping status moodlet allowing them to recover energy
the pred sim gains +1 happy/flirty moodlet
both gain small relationship increase with one another from the interaction.
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby digitalAxe » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:46 am

I don't know if autonomous vore is implemented or not, but I'd love to see that, and maybe the ability to set whether or not I want a specific sex to be able to vore or not.
digitalAxe
New to the forum

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:32 am

bees123 wrote:Sorry for the lack of updates, been very burned out lately and mental health took a fun turn for a bit. Recovering now, but I've kinda forgotten where I was at when I last worked on this

In order to get back on track with this, what features are the highest priority for you guys? So far I've added stomach noises, fixed the regurgitate-after-digest bug (ex-prey now lives!), added some interactions to the Pred's phone in case the Prey is off-lot (including a WIP feature to summon and teleport the Prey to the Pred, needs some fine tuning but we're getting there) and a few test interactions for Whibby's mods that can be integrated in an add-on to avoid bugs. Hoping to get 1.6 released at the beginning of September if all things go to plan

Also if there are any bugs you've noticed, please let me know because bug fixing helps a lot with burnout for me

Were these put in the latest build or are they added in 1.6?
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:30 am

Assassinmaster62 wrote:Were these put in the latest build or are they added in 1.6?

grim667 wrote:I was just wondering how you where doing, Times are a bit.. rough at this point so I for one understand. Good to know things are looking up for the time.

Personally I would like the idea to keep a full sim belly without the ghost If possible, with having the hunger full while the belly is occupied.
I can't remember if you said anything about other kinds of vore than just oral.. like unbirth maybe?
But I would throw my hat in with more interactions. Still think it could be fun if you could implement other packs into it but that is just me :)

Thanks, things do certainly suck right now (and that star wars dlc trailer is not helping)
- I can see the appeal of keeping hunger full, but I'm planning on adding more scenarios to the mod, including accidental digestion which would have a chance of happening if the Pred's hunger is low (ie. has one of the hunger buffs) and a multiplier for those with the Glutton or Lazy traits, possibly a negative multiplier for higher Vore levels
- Other vore types are planned, mostly just the same as oral but with different buffs, effects and descriptions
- I can do more interactions but I'm not really sure of what to add, so any ideas are appreciated!

--

Looks like most of you guys want the ghosts gone, so I'll work on that! Might take a while, as I'm hoping to move the interactions from clicking the Prey to the Pred, which could be tricky when it comes to animations and selecting the correct Sim. However, it is an interesting problem so hopefully it'll get me back into the spirit of things!
bees123
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:36 pm

Accidental digestion is fun. Perhaps there can be a multiplier while asleep or when prey has been in there for a long time. It could give a unique sad or happy moodlet depending on how good your relationship with the prey was, or how ravenous of a prend you are.

Since you seem to want additional ideas:
- An uncomfortable moodlet for struggling prey (perhaps corresponding to an angry moodlet on the prey). Alternately a happy moodlet for squirming prey. Also, a random uncomfortable moodlet during digestion for indigestion.
- Relationship modifiers due to vore, such as improving a relationship due to willing, or worsening it during unwilling. Perhaps this can be extended to other people around based on their relationship to the prey, though that might be hard, and I'm not sure that it's even a standard thing in sims 4.
- Woohoo Vore. Occasionally when doing Woohoo, or perhaps as a unique option in place of Woohoo, a pred will come out having swallowed their partner.
- Having the ability for a pred to taunt or tease their prey while their prey is inside them.
Last edited by Chiaroscuro on Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby ShadowBlood » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:58 pm

Not sure how possible it would be but I keep noticing people mention unbirthing, I was thinking one time I read a story where a person underwent unbirth but later the creature that unbirthed them gave birth to the person having been reborn as the creatures biological child with the same features as the one that did the unbirthing so maybe could implement some kind of chance of pregnancy happening while a sim is unbirthing a vored sim.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVVx » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:56 am

bees123 wrote:In order to get back on track with this, what features are the highest priority for you guys?

Main thing for me is weight gain. Would love to see that fixed.
VVVx
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game