Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby grim667 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:11 am

ShadowBlood wrote:Not sure how possible it would be but I keep noticing people mention unbirthing, I was thinking one time I read a story where a person underwent unbirth but later the creature that unbirthed them gave birth to the person having been reborn as the creatures biological child with the same features as the one that did the unbirthing so maybe could implement some kind of chance of pregnancy happening while a sim is unbirthing a vored sim.

I to lov3e the idea of unbirth and that rout but thinking it over I think the it would be a smart idea to hammer out the problems in the mod first before moving on.don't pull the devs and keep adding onto a buggy game. :)
grim667
Heavy user

Postby LadyLyreste » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:24 pm

Oh, hey, you're back! Good to hear you're still around, and I hope things get better for you.
If you're still looking for ideas, though, I think it'd be great to give preds the same additional interaction options and potentially some of the idle animations of 3rd trimester sims - offering to let other sims feel their belly, listen to it, or occasionally being a bit off-balance. Hopefully that's easy to do, since it'd just be copying the same interactions that exist for the pregnancy buffs.

I am looking forward to the weight gain fix and the belly sounds more than that, and I'm happy the burping got implemented!
LadyLyreste
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:03 am

grim667 wrote:
ShadowBlood wrote:Not sure how possible it would be but I keep noticing people mention unbirthing, I was thinking one time I read a story where a person underwent unbirth but later the creature that unbirthed them gave birth to the person having been reborn as the creatures biological child with the same features as the one that did the unbirthing so maybe could implement some kind of chance of pregnancy happening while a sim is unbirthing a vored sim.

I to lov3e the idea of unbirth and that rout but thinking it over I think the it would be a smart idea to hammer out the problems in the mod first before moving on.don't pull the devs and keep adding onto a buggy game. :)

That's the plan, yeah. Once oral vore is at a place I'm happy with and the bugs are ironed out to the best of my ability, I'll start adding more features. Basically once I'm happy with calling this a "beta", new features will come in

As for the rebirth idea, that should be possible but could be very complicated. I might be able to reduce the age of the Prey sim gradually, but I'll look into creating a new Sim with a mixed biology of the Pred and Prey once this is in Beta

LadyLyreste wrote:Oh, hey, you're back! Good to hear you're still around, and I hope things get better for you.
If you're still looking for ideas, though, I think it'd be great to give preds the same additional interaction options and potentially some of the idle animations of 3rd trimester sims - offering to let other sims feel their belly, listen to it, or occasionally being a bit off-balance. Hopefully that's easy to do, since it'd just be copying the same interactions that exist for the pregnancy buffs.

I am looking forward to the weight gain fix and the belly sounds more than that, and I'm happy the burping got implemented!

Thank you, the burnout and coder's block are gradually going away so I can hopefully work on this more! I do want to add more Pred interactions but I'm not sure what to add specifically, especially as most of the pregnancy animations are already used by other interactions
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:41 am

so after Looking through everyone else's ideas, I would like to suggest modifiers.

someone suggested a random uncomfortable moodlet for indigestion, this is a good idea, but I think it would work better if there was a vore skill, & possibly a specialized digestion skill as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vore skill:
increased by successfully performing any vore related interaction (if the prey says no,or the pred fails to force them into stomach there is no increase)
10 possible levels
makes it easier to eat unwilling prey, but not 100% chance even at max level (replaces the checks for pred's fitness skill, but not the prey's fitness skill)
each level grants the pred extra control of their stomach, giving them the ability to either make their prey feel good or bad inside them.
reduces chances of accidental digestion
at max level, decreases strength of struggling prey, & indigestion uncomfortable moodlets when they appear
if you don't feel like adding 2 skills then digestion skill suggestions can be added to this

Digestion skill:
increased by digesting prey
15 possible levels
unwilling digestion is more likely to succeed
lowers chance of indigestion moodlet
need gains from digestion last longer with increased level
at max level, the need gains don't start decreasing until the belly slider reaches 0.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also, is the charisma skill suggestion that I previously made going to be added in 1.6 or later?

random suggestions:
-apex pred trait should make it so that the struggling prey moodlet gives a happy buff instead of an uncomfortable one, & they can't get indigestion
-prey sims (if already part of household) should have the option to squirm or struggle when pred is clicked

-when prey starts struggling, the pred should play the animation that normally plays when a sim is very hungry, & the animation that is currently placed at every belly shrink during digestion should play when prey starts squirming

-pred sims should be able to eat & digest sims at work & high school even when the player doesn't follow them to work. (in the same way you can have them work hard, or socialize with coworkers)

-add a way for mermaids (and other sims as well I guess) to eat other sims while swimming (doesn't need animation... yet)

-if a body part is already at max value, the option to digest someone to it should be removed, at least on the pred side. If worded correctly, it could be rather funny to have the preysim be able to ask to be digested to a specific part, & the pred having to say no, because that part is already too big.

-add an interaction on the computer that allows a pred to search for prey on eka's portal, this would create a sim who comes to the current lot to be eaten by the pred. There could also be an "event" for this where the event activities are the desired activities of the prey sim. These could include, woohoo, flirting, kissing, stripping, etc. & of course vore & digestion. The prey could also wish to be digested to a specific body part, but since this doesn't fill the hunger meter, they would have to pay extra for this... (oh yeah forgot to mention, the prey sim has to pay for the service of being digested)

-if you remove the thing where digesting sims are transferred into the pred's household, it would be nice to make it so that if a pred sim digests the last person in a household, all of that household's funds are transferred to the pred's household, because the prey's household won't be needing them anymore.

Bug fixes:
-so I noticed that when a sim leaves the lot to go to work or high school, their hunger metre goes way down compared to where it would be had they not left. this works fine for normal meals, but it doesn't make much sense for a pred to be starving when they still have an almost completely full belly. (ie. they started digestion right before leaving for work or school, & need to eat almost immediately after returning home

- when you switch to a different household while digestion is happening, the slider gets locked in place. Until you can figure out a way to make it keep running while the pred sim is off lot, or in a different household, having it revert to zero in these scenarios would work as a temporary fix.
I think that this also happens when you travel to a new lot without taking the pred with you.

-Try to find a way to fix the vore belly going away when sim switches to mermaid form. I know that pregnant mermaids keep their pregnant belly when switching forms, so it should be possible

Misc suggestion:
just in case someone who knows how to do custom animations stumbles upon this thread, you should put something on the first post that says what animations are needed currently, & what ones will be needed later on down the road.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby MiegaFox » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:20 am

Dragontamer2 wrote:so after Looking through everyone else's ideas, I would like to suggest modifiers.
someone suggested a random uncomfortable moodlet for indigestion, this is a good idea, but I think it would work better if there was a vore skill, & possibly a specialized digestion skill as well.

i dont mean to sound like an ass but most of that is just stuff already mentioned as concept ideas and left to bees discretion on how it should be done and will work... rather then specifics on defining how it should work...

as for the mermaids im pretty sure they actually use a body swap and technically don't actually keep their "pregnant appearance" having played around with that a little, it kinda looks like its tied into the tail, if you use MCCC and pause the game when forcing a sim to change you will notice the protruding belly actually changes shape a bit and extends down rather then outward, iv noticed some pieces of clothing do it too, where it alters shape/appearance slightly rather then just a visual layer sitting over, then again im no sims4 modder but i have noticed this too... also wasnt there some kind of animation for a skill where the mermaid takes someone underwater? could probably just use that... the two go under, only one surfaces and with a particularly larger belly...

as for the bug fixes, thats pretty sure much of that is all part of whats already known, some of which bees them self pointed out, when a pred sim leaves the lot the digest process stops, so you have to use commands to reactivate it when they return... that is until its fixed which i think was something being said to have been worked on
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragontamer2 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:28 am

MiegaFox wrote:
Dragontamer2 wrote:so after Looking through everyone else's ideas, I would like to suggest modifiers.

i dont mean to sound like an ass but most of that is just stuff already mentioned as concept ideas and left to bees discretion on how it should be done and will work... rather then specifics on defining how it should work...

as for the mermaids im pretty sure they actually use a body swap and technically don't actually keep their "pregnant appearance" having played around with that a little, it kinda looks like its tied into the tail, if you use MCCC and pause the game when forcing a sim to change you will notice the protruding belly actually changes shape a bit and extends down rather then outward, iv noticed some pieces of clothing do it too, where it alters shape/appearance slightly rather then just a visual layer sitting over, then again im no sims4 modder but i have noticed this too... also wasnt there some kind of animation for a skill where the mermaid takes someone underwater? could probably just use that... the two go under, only one surfaces and with a particularly larger belly...

as for the bug fixes, thats pretty sure much of that is all part of whats already known, some of which bees them self pointed out, when a pred sim leaves the lot the digest process stops, so you have to use commands to reactivate it when they return... that is until its fixed which i think was something being said to have been worked on

yeah, um... I started with the modifier thing, but I think the majority of that post was just my ideas, & I probably should have said that. I definitely see where you are coming from for the parts that do reference previous ideas, especially the first part. I didn't think of that.

I asked about the mermaid thing a while back, so I do know about the body swap thing; however, I didn't know that the pregnant belly actually changed shape in mermaid form. I guess it would still be possible to make mermaids keep the vore belly, but it might be more of a game dev level thing, & not a mod thing in which case that's probably not going to happen... I think it should be possible to make the vore belly return when they switch back to human form though.

as for the animation, I have no idea, but if that exists, it would be great... Eventually, I would like an animation where the mermaid dives underneath an unsuspecting swimmer, & then quickly swims up & eats them from below. This would be the animation for unwilling vore while swimming, at least for mermaids, but unless someone makes that animation in the near future it is probably more of a beta thing, or maybe even later...

I wonder if mermaids who have a belly full of prey can just use the normal pregnant slider. After all, they do have a lot of space in that tail. almost enough for another person. If this would work, when a mermaid pred eats someone on land, & then immediately goes for a swim, their belly will shrink into the maximum pregnant size as their prey is given some extra room via their tail until they leave the water. If they eat someone while swimming, & then exit the water, their prey would be forced up into their normal stomach area, because there is definitely not extra stomach space in the legs.

I did not know that those bugs were already known... forgot to check the known bugs list before submitting post... :silly:
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:52 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:
MiegaFox wrote:

yeah, um... I started with the modifier thing, but I think the majority of that post was just my ideas, & I probably should have said that. I definitely see where you are coming from for the parts that do reference previous ideas, especially the first part. I didn't think of that.

I asked about the mermaid thing a while back, so I do know about the body swap thing; however, I didn't know that the pregnant belly actually changed shape in mermaid form. I guess it would still be possible to make mermaids keep the vore belly, but it might be more of a game dev level thing, & not a mod thing in which case that's probably not going to happen... I think it should be possible to make the vore belly return when they switch back to human form though.

as for the animation, I have no idea, but if that exists, it would be great... Eventually, I would like an animation where the mermaid dives underneath an unsuspecting swimmer, & then quickly swims up & eats them from below. This would be the animation for unwilling vore while swimming, at least for mermaids, but unless someone makes that animation in the near future it is probably more of a beta thing, or maybe even later...

I wonder if mermaids who have a belly full of prey can just use the normal pregnant slider. After all, they do have a lot of space in that tail. almost enough for another person. If this would work, when a mermaid pred eats someone on land, & then immediately goes for a swim, their belly will shrink into the maximum pregnant size as their prey is given some extra room via their tail until they leave the water. If they eat someone while swimming, & then exit the water, their prey would be forced up into their normal stomach area, because there is definitely not extra stomach space in the legs.

I did not know that those bugs were already known... forgot to check the known bugs list before submitting post... :silly:

Sorry for not replying before, and thanks Miega for explaining for me!
- Once I've finished working on ghost replacement stuff, I'll look into mermaid-related things. I bought Island Living yesterday but haven't had a chance to try it out yet, so I'll see how well the animation works! I also should be able to make a custom version of the mermaid form interaction that just brings the belly back, which is only visible if they have the Predator trait. I also haven't looked into Aliens, and that's probably the same case
- For the sake of "continuity" in this mod, I'll just apply the belly to the mermaid, especially as Kirax12's twitter is full of images of that working very well!
- No worries about the bugs, it's a long first post!

--

I've been working on fixing ghost issues, and I think I may have found a decent compromise. The basic issue is that if I make a Sim completely invisible, then the player cannot click on them but Sims can still perform autonomous interactions on them. However, when creating the invisible mesh (which the Prey now changes into when eaten!) the Sim's teeth and tongue seem to stay behind. I'm not sure how to change this, but it does provide a small translucent object for the Player to interact with. I'll leave it like that for 1.6 but if people don't like it, I can probably find a workaround to make the Prey completely invisible
Annotation 2020-08-31 183627.png
Annotation 2020-08-31 183627.png (72.45 KiB) Viewed 2821 times

In other news, I've spent some time giving the code a proper clean, ie. fixing naming conventions and making parts more reliable so now it should run smoother on lower-performing computers. I've also added an interaction for a bystander to ask a Pred to regurgitate their Prey as I've been testing autonomy which seems to work well, and I've started working on skills!

Will provide more updates as progress happens!
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:30 pm

Cool :) glad to hear of progress I think it would be funny to see the mouth and tongue flying around personally but can't tell till I see it. Just wait till the new GP you could add a new power "force nom" he he. In all seriousness though glad for your hard work even in these.. rough times.
grim667
Heavy user

Postby kibblekibbs » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:52 pm

The invisible mesh is such a cool idea! the tongue left behind is hilarious x,) i usually make a little basement room and teleport the prey's "ghost" down there to keep them out of the way, so the floating mouth won't bother me too much, personally. and the belly noises are a huuuge thing i'm looking forward to!

i'm so excited for the next update, keep up the amazing work!! ovo)b
kibblekibbs
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:19 pm

Been looking further into the script injector, and I've found a way to run a script when the Sim gets home from work. A bit of tweaking, and the career glitch is fixed! Might not work for things like volunteer work, school etc. but hopefully they are just loose clones of the career interaction!
bees123
Participator

Postby ShadowBlood » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:32 pm

Will be great to see what comes of the autonomy, Though would be nice if there was able to be some thing to effect how the family members react to their own relatives getting eaten. They will over time be either eating or getting eaten by siblings to clear room for the heir to the family bloodline and it would be nice if I could do some thing that would make them happy to see their relatives sacrificing their self to the heir rather then every one getting sad about it when the sacrificed sim dies.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragontamer2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:29 am

ShadowBlood wrote:it would be nice if I could do some thing that would make them happy to see their relatives sacrificing their self to the heir rather then every one getting sad about it when the sacrificed sim dies.

I second that notion
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby grim667 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:
ShadowBlood wrote:it would be nice if I could do some thing that would make them happy to see their relatives sacrificing their self to the heir rather then every one getting sad about it when the sacrificed sim dies.

I second that notion

yess.. orrrr.. what about the ability to chose? Say in the "vore" menu a option to switch the moodlets to sad"they are gone" or happy "they are always with you"
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Dragontamer2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:35 pm

grim667 wrote:
Dragontamer2 wrote:

I second that notion

yess.. orrrr.. what about the ability to chose? Say in the "vore" menu a option to switch the moodlets to sad"they are gone" or happy "they are always with you"

that would also work, but in that case, I think that some menu system (like the way you select sims to travel with) that allows you to pick which sims a pred is okay with loosing would be better simply because it would reduce the clutter in the vore options menu. it would also be nice to be able to have a pred be okay with loosing family & friends with a certain trait (like gender or age group) & then to select specific exceptions. MC command center is the perfect example of something like this, it just doesn't have vore mod options.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadowBlood » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:25 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:that would also work, but in that case, I think that some menu system (like the way you select sims to travel with) that allows you to pick which sims a pred is okay with loosing would be better simply because it would reduce the clutter in the vore options menu. it would also be nice to be able to have a pred be okay with loosing family & friends with a certain trait (like gender or age group) & then to select specific exceptions. MC command center is the perfect example of something like this, it just doesn't have vore mod options.

Yea I think this window selection option would be best for how to select which sims should be happy for family eating each other over becoming sad about it.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:52 pm

ShadowBlood wrote:Yea I think this window selection option would be best for how to select which sims should be happy for family eating each other over becoming sad about it.

The way I'm planning on implementing buff changes is by the vanilla traits, ie. a family-oriented Sim would be sad about a family member being digested but an evil family-oriented Sim would be happy
bees123
Participator

Postby ShadowBlood » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:07 pm

bees123 wrote:
ShadowBlood wrote:Yea I think this window selection option would be best for how to select which sims should be happy for family eating each other over becoming sad about it.

The way I'm planning on implementing buff changes is by the vanilla traits, ie. a family-oriented Sim would be sad about a family member being digested but an evil family-oriented Sim would be happy

but that ruins my whole family method since they'll all be pure hatred towards each other rather then the kind heart vore loving family I wanted them to be.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:27 pm

ShadowBlood wrote:
bees123 wrote:

but that ruins my whole family method since they'll all be pure hatred towards each other rather then the kind heart vore loving family I wanted them to be.

I'll add a reward trait for that, the traditional "family-oriented" theme in the sims is about making a family bigger but not in that way
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:00 pm

I would like a reward trait that makes them only be sad if the friend/family member who dies has the predator trait
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby MiegaFox » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:06 pm

and this is why i have the hole neighborhood around my sim up for sale instead...
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game