Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:52 am

bees123 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:I have Deaderpool's MC Command Center mods and with it comes an exception thrower when shit breaks. Opening the html link the spawned in the mods folder titled: "last_exception" I found what I believe to be all the info relating to the last exception the game threw. Here's what was in the first box of the summary:

Spoiler: show
Last Module Called: injector.py
Last Function Called: _inject
Error message: Exception thrown while starting situation (TypeError: bees123_postwork_test() got an unexpected keyword argument 'left_early')

the bees part, I assume, means your mod, so I figured this is the place to report if there was an error with it(and that is what this meant).

Yep, that's part of the ts4script! Still a bit confusing though, my mod shouldn't interact with the left_early game script. Can you remember what you were doing before the error came up?

Exceptions just appeared to happen randomly... hmmm... wait... maybe when she left for work?
Turbotowns
???

Postby bees123 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:49 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Exceptions just appeared to happen randomly... hmmm... wait... maybe when she left for work?

That's very weird, what job does she have? And does she glitch out when going to work, ie. has a routing issue and cancels the interaction?
bees123
Participator

Postby Razkor » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:12 pm

Hi there bees! I'd like to request that ghosts be kept as an option, I've found the interplay between a predator and their victim's ghost to be a whole new dimension worth exploring. Obviously this is your project and you should do what you want, but I'm hoping this would be easy enough as a toggle option.

I even made a thread about it! More to come:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59448
Check out my wackadoodle game, Across the Graveyard: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61872
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:27 pm

Razkor wrote:Hi there bees! I'd like to request that ghosts be kept as an option, I've found the interplay between a predator and their victim's ghost to be a whole new dimension worth exploring. Obviously this is your project and you should do what you want, but I'm hoping this would be easy enough as a toggle option.

Just saw the thread, looks really good! I don't currently know how to make toggleable options, and the only mods I know of that have these implemented don't provide the decompiled python files, so it could take anywhere between a day and a few months before it's added
bees123
Participator

Postby Jeice » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:02 pm

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I did a quick search through the thread and didn't see anything

Does this mod support shrinking or micro vore, and if not, are there any micro/shrinking mods out there that this might work with?
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadowBlood » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:35 am

bees123 wrote:
Razkor wrote:Hi there bees! I'd like to request that ghosts be kept as an option, I've found the interplay between a predator and their victim's ghost to be a whole new dimension worth exploring. Obviously this is your project and you should do what you want, but I'm hoping this would be easy enough as a toggle option.

Just saw the thread, looks really good! I don't currently know how to make toggleable options, and the only mods I know of that have these implemented don't provide the decompiled python files, so it could take anywhere between a day and a few months before it's added

Would you maybe be able to make the hidden ghost details into a split file from the main mod? If it is possible to split it into a secondary file that can simply be removed altogether that could work for a way around it till you figure out how to make a toggle feature for in game.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit

Postby AshLovehart » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:20 am

Hi, could someone help me a bit, please? Im lost and trying to look through every single page in this thread is hurting my eyes.

I just downloaded everything the first page said, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it work. First of all, does this not work with male sims?? Im gay, so only wanna have this with males, but I can't seem to adjust belly size in CAS on males, only females. Plus, the belly doesnt seem to get bigger than about a beachball.

In game, the "ask to vore/vore" commands seem to work, but, the sim just vanishes and my sim still has a flat stomach??

Plus, I do not understand where the 'traits' are at?? I dont see them anywhere. I'm just very lost and could use some help on, like, discord or something....
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Not sure if its been reported yet but i had small accounts of the pred "non player" just random characters voring the player then when asking to regurgitate they get stuck were the vore menu is acting like your still inside and only options are regurgitate and digest options, tried to do the fixes recommended but noticed only works if player gets stuck in that similar state with prey in them.
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:54 pm

Jeice wrote:Sorry if this has been asked already, but I did a quick search through the thread and didn't see anything

Does this mod support shrinking or micro vore, and if not, are there any micro/shrinking mods out there that this might work with?

It does not, and I don't know of any mods that would work like that, let alone how to do it myself, sorry.

ShadowBlood wrote:Would you maybe be able to make the hidden ghost details into a split file from the main mod? If it is possible to split it into a secondary file that can simply be removed altogether that could work for a way around it till you figure out how to make a toggle feature for in game.

I could, but I don't want to make installation too confusing. I have figured out how to make a button-operated options menu though, so I should be able to get it working with a bit of elbow grease

AshLovehart wrote:Hi, could someone help me a bit, please? Im lost and trying to look through every single page in this thread is hurting my eyes.

I just downloaded everything the first page said, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it work. First of all, does this not work with male sims?? Im gay, so only wanna have this with males, but I can't seem to adjust belly size in CAS on males, only females. Plus, the belly doesnt seem to get bigger than about a beachball.

In game, the "ask to vore/vore" commands seem to work, but, the sim just vanishes and my sim still has a flat stomach??

Plus, I do not understand where the 'traits' are at?? I dont see them anywhere. I'm just very lost and could use some help on, like, discord or something....

- The mod does work with males, but isn't editable in CAS for male Sims due to limitations with Kirax12's mod. If the belly is too small for your tastes, try downloading a different version of Kirax12's mod - The one shown in the screenshots and video are the Huge-Remake version
- 1.5 has an issue with the scripting that causes the belly to not appear without editing in CAS, so if you download 1.5.1 instead then it should work fine. I'm currently fixing a big pile of bugs so 1.5.1 isn't fully stable, but it should work well enough
- There's two types of traits provided by the mod: interaction traits, and reward traits. Interaction traits are just there to show the player useful information, ie. if the Sim is a Pred or Prey, if they're digesting or not, etc. Reward traits are found in the rewards store, found by clicking the Aspiration button (the hexagon at the bottom left) and clicking the Present icon. They currently don't do much as I'm fixing bugs related to them, but more will be added eventually

YukiArikaMuze wrote:Not sure if its been reported yet but i had small accounts of the pred "non player" just random characters voring the player then when asking to regurgitate they get stuck were the vore menu is acting like your still inside and only options are regurgitate and digest options, tried to do the fixes recommended but noticed only works if player gets stuck in that similar state with prey in them.

That's strange, did you try the "Ask to Regurgitate Prey" and "Ask Who [SimName]'s Pred is" options? If that doesn't work, I'll write up a guide on how to manually fix it for you
bees123
Participator

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:49 pm

I did try ask regurgitate prey but ask who no ill try it next time it happens!
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kinkirin » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:50 am

So a few things. One. Bees, I need to mention how awesome it is that you made this mod. Like, early this year a sims vore mod seemed like a distant dream, and then suddenly you showed up and made it a reality. And not only that, but you've been putting in the work to implement features and make the experience much more fun and interesting. So I must say thank you, thank you for all this effort you've made and put into this mod. I know mod is still young, and I can't wait to see how this mod grows, but it's turned the sims into a far more fun experience for me.

Second. I tried to use the debug command to activate Whibby's mod, and I can't tell if it's doing anything. I've tried regular digest, and digest to butt, but there doesn't seem to be a difference. I made my sim eat and digest 4 sims, and there was no change to their body except for fat gain. Unless there was, but it was a really small amount, but when I'd remove the fat in CAS they'd look the same. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, I dunno

Last, would it be possible to add height gain? There's a height mod by LUUMIA and another on mod the sims by GODJUL1. I'm using LUUMIA since it they made a mod that Whibby recommended. Also side question, is it possible to bypass slider limits? Like if they go from 0 to 1, can they go to 2?
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:46 pm

Dysmos wrote:So a few things. One. Bees, I need to mention how awesome it is that you made this mod. Like, early this year a sims vore mod seemed like a distant dream, and then suddenly you showed up and made it a reality. And not only that, but you've been putting in the work to implement features and make the experience much more fun and interesting. So I must say thank you, thank you for all this effort you've made and put into this mod. I know mod is still young, and I can't wait to see how this mod grows, but it's turned the sims into a far more fun experience for me.

Second. I tried to use the debug command to activate Whibby's mod, and I can't tell if it's doing anything. I've tried regular digest, and digest to butt, but there doesn't seem to be a difference. I made my sim eat and digest 4 sims, and there was no change to their body except for fat gain. Unless there was, but it was a really small amount, but when I'd remove the fat in CAS they'd look the same. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, I dunno

Last, would it be possible to add height gain? There's a height mod by LUUMIA and another on mod the sims by GODJUL1. I'm using LUUMIA since it they made a mod that Whibby recommended. Also side question, is it possible to bypass slider limits? Like if they go from 0 to 1, can they go to 2?

Thank you! I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I only really started working on this because I was bored during lockdown. I'm immuno-compromised and have been unable to find work, so putting time into this has been keeping me at least mostly sane for the 6ish months I've been stuck indoors. Makes it all worth it to see people enjoying it!

I'll be honest, I completely forgot to remove the Whibby debug command. All it really does is initialises the sliders and was only meant as a test, so in gameplay sense it doesn't really do anything. I'll add support for that mod soon, planning on making it a toggleable option in the new settings menu - ie. you'd be able to switch between using Whibby's sliders or the vanilla ones. Height gain is definitely possible too, let me know how you want that implemented (separate interaction, setting for specific interactions etc)!

As for bypassing slider limits, I could pick apart the existing slider bypass mods to see how they do it but instead of changing the limit from 1 to 2, it'd just double how big 1 is. I can guarantee that the development for a system to use that would be difficult and buggy, so as I'm guessing you're asking about this for multiprey features, it'll likely still be a while before that's added but it is at least planned
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Progress update on the mermaid situation: I've mostly fixed the bug, so Vampires, Aliens and Mermaids will keep their bellies after changing form. Only problem is that the fix for Mermaids only works for oceans, not pools. I'll keep working on it and will post 1.5.2 soon
bees123
Participator

Postby Kinkirin » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:46 pm

bees123 wrote:Height gain is definitely possible too, let me know how you want that implemented (separate interaction, setting for specific interactions etc)!

As for bypassing slider limits, I could pick apart the existing slider bypass mods to see how they do it but instead of changing the limit from 1 to 2, it'd just double how big 1 is. I can guarantee that the development for a system to use that would be difficult and buggy, so as I'm guessing you're asking about this for multiprey features, it'll likely still be a while before that's added but it is at least planned

Ideally, at least for me, I'd like it if sims got thicc/fat/taller all at once from a single digestion option. But on the flip side, I do also like the idea of sending all the fat onto breasts for some characters. Not sure if it can be like toggled so that these areas get affected or not when a sim does default digestion, and then have a bypass option to just add directly to the desired area. I guess you already have that, but when it comes to height I'd say add it as a toggle to default digestion if possible. That way the sim gains fat and height simultaneously, and potentially thiccness when the other mod is able to work.

As far as the slider limits part. Actually, I wanted to know if it's possible so that my sims could get even thiccer from eating prey '^^. Multiprey would be great as well of course, but I was hoping to have a way to show which of my sims were truly gluttonous by have impossibility huge curves/breast/height/etc. Though with height I'll be able to achieve that hopefully, and create a sort of mini giant effect kinda how BigBig does in his works.
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:25 pm

Dysmos wrote:
bees123 wrote:Height gain is definitely possible too, let me know how you want that implemented (separate interaction, setting for specific interactions etc)!

Ideally, at least for me, I'd like it if sims got thicc/fat/taller all at once from a single digestion option. But on the flip side, I do also like the idea of sending all the fat onto breasts for some characters. Not sure if it can be like toggled so that these areas get affected or not when a sim does default digestion, and then have a bypass option to just add directly to the desired area. I guess you already have that, but when it comes to height I'd say add it as a toggle to default digestion if possible. That way the sim gains fat and height simultaneously, and potentially thiccness when the other mod is able to work.

As far as the slider limits part. Actually, I wanted to know if it's possible so that my sims could get even thiccer from eating prey '^^. Multiprey would be great as well of course, but I was hoping to have a way to show which of my sims were truly gluttonous by have impossibility huge curves/breast/height/etc. Though with height I'll be able to achieve that hopefully, and create a sort of mini giant effect kinda how BigBig does in his works.

Agreed!
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Dysmos wrote:Ideally, at least for me, I'd like it if sims got thicc/fat/taller all at once from a single digestion option. But on the flip side, I do also like the idea of sending all the fat onto breasts for some characters. Not sure if it can be like toggled so that these areas get affected or not when a sim does default digestion, and then have a bypass option to just add directly to the desired area. I guess you already have that, but when it comes to height I'd say add it as a toggle to default digestion if possible. That way the sim gains fat and height simultaneously, and potentially thiccness when the other mod is able to work.

Ahh ok, well the compatibility with Whibby's mod is nearly working so I'll add height as an option too! For the sliders, the easiest and most reliable way to make them bigger is for the sliders themselves to be changed, rather than increasing how far they go. Main reason for this is that certain sliders may look jagged and weird if they go further than 1, and writing code to expand further could potentially cause a lot of lag for a Sim. Short answer, if you want thiccer Sims then either ask CAS mod creators or make your own sliders!
bees123
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:55 pm

bees123 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Exceptions just appeared to happen randomly... hmmm... wait... maybe when she left for work?

That's very weird, what job does she have? And does she glitch out when going to work, ie. has a routing issue and cancels the interaction?

No, she went to work fine... it was a modded career, centered around weight gain.
Turbotowns
???

Postby bees123 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:57 am

Turbotowns wrote:
bees123 wrote:

No, she went to work fine... it was a modded career, centered around weight gain.

Gotcha, I'll have a test around with that career
bees123
Participator

Postby Necronius94 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:49 pm

I'm experiencing a lot of crashes, but it may just be some the other mods I use, like Wicked Whims. However, I have noticed that I ALWAYS crash when one of my Sims attempts any sort of Romance interaction, be it a complement, hug, flirt, you name it. I'm going to do some more testing, but figured it would be worth sharing in case this an isolated case caused by my load order.

Edit: Well, it was Wicked Whims. I was using an outdated version. After uninstalling the old one and updating, haven't crashed once. May be worth checking if any other mods you may be using are out of date and updating them if your game is unstable.
Necronius94
New to the forum

Postby UniformedKeyboard69 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:06 am

Is there going to be an update where you can vore children? currently when they're in a household I just delete them, also can there be a feature to disable automatic vore because it's really annoying when my sims ask to be eaten and then perish
UniformedKeyboard69
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game