Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby bees123 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:26 am

whitewendigo wrote:So as anyone decided to pick this mod up or is it dead for good?

It's not dead, just dormant. I'm going through a lot right now and haven't had time or energy to work on this. I'd rather not go into detail, but essentially: Job stress, medication problems and life in general have forced me to put this on hold for a while

I'm perfectly happy with anyone giving the mod a go, it's not hard to decompile. There's plenty of guides on how to start with modding, and if anyone does pick this up, I would also be happy to work with them!
bees123
Participator

Postby penitent2k » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:22 pm

I poked around a bit, given the obvious link with werewolves, at least the pred part is still functional despite all the game updates, even in wolf form.
penitent2k
Been posting for a bit

Postby whitewendigo » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:54 pm

I do wonder if anyone as made some Wicked whims animations.
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (I'm Back! New Poll!)

Postby bees123 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:19 am

Hey, I'm back working on this on August 1st, and have linked a poll in the main post to decide what to focus on! Sorry for being gone for so long, but it was definitely needed!
bees123
Participator

Postby ig00r » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:33 am

Glad to hear that!

This will be a good reason for me to get back to The Sims 4.

Fouyaya has an animation package that contains some for vore, although they are currently triggered by sex mods.
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby jonathan1501 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:13 pm

Any download yet?
jonathan1501
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:19 pm

Not yet, the update will be out at the end of the month
bees123
Participator

Postby ChaosStar0 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:08 pm

Voted for Struggling, though would we be able to turn Reformation off? Would just like the normal sims ways to come back to life, if they exist in Sims 4, never played that one. It just seems like a downgrade from 3, especially after all the expansions, though that's just my own gripe with the game, I do own it.
ChaosStar0
New to the forum

Postby Hongry01 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:01 pm

bees123 wrote:Not yet, the update will be out at the end of the month

Honestly I'm just glad to see that this project is back 8)
Hongry01
Participator

Postby MelonBoobies » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:34 am

Just out of curiosity, how goes the progress on the update ? I am in the discord and all and I've seen kirax has done some animations themselves hence my question.
It would be cool to get some sneak peaks or such on the progress for the updates if that's even possible (not sure cuz Idk much about making mods)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:05 am

MelonBoobies wrote:Just out of curiosity, how goes the progress on the update ? I am in the discord and all and I've seen kirax has done some animations themselves hence my question.
It would be cool to get some sneak peaks or such on the progress for the updates if that's even possible (not sure cuz Idk much about making mods)

Going well so far, thanks! There isn't really much to show since it's mostly just code, as the current public code is horribly inefficient so I'm optimising a lot of it
Anal vore is nearly done, it's functionally the same but needs a few tweaks and a fair bit of testing to be just right
Unbirth is slow-going at the moment, I'm not sure how Unbirth Digestion should be handled so I'm leaving it up to a poll I'll post soon
Everything else is just making sure that the mod works!
bees123
Participator

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:23 am

bees123 wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:Just out of curiosity, how goes the progress on the update ? I am in the discord and all and I've seen kirax has done some animations themselves hence my question.

Going well so far, thanks! There isn't really much to show since it's mostly just code, as the current public code is horribly inefficient so I'm optimising a lot of it
Anal vore is nearly done, it's functionally the same but needs a few tweaks and a fair bit of testing to be just right
Unbirth is slow-going at the moment, I'm not sure how Unbirth Digestion should be handled so I'm leaving it up to a poll I'll post soon
Everything else is just making sure that the mod works!

It's fine, might I suggest for the unbirth part to make it so the Sim that unbirth can choose weather it wants to reform the prey (digest makes the sim pregnant with the prey sim) or digest them normally. Could also make it so if you are the prey, you can ask the pred for either option maybe.
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:00 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:It's fine, might I suggest for the unbirth part to make it so the Sim that unbirth can choose weather it wants to reform the prey (digest makes the sim pregnant with the prey sim) or digest them normally. Could also make it so if you are the prey, you can ask the pred for either option maybe.

From the main post: "I won't add Rebirth (Pred digests Prey and gives birth to them as a baby) for many, many reasons, but I am open to other types"
bees123
Participator

Postby MelonBoobies » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:58 am

bees123 wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:It's fine, might I suggest for the unbirth part to make it so the Sim that unbirth can choose weather it wants to reform the prey (digest makes the sim pregnant with the prey sim) or digest them normally. Could also make it so if you are the prey, you can ask the pred for either option maybe.

From the main post: "I won't add Rebirth (Pred digests Prey and gives birth to them as a baby) for many, many reasons, but I am open to other types"

I didn't mean rebirth in the way like it's done in Devourment Refactor. I meant they'd get pregnant with the prey sim as in Unbirth could lead to the pred sim becoming pregnant (as in a new sim entirely, the child of the pred AND PREY sim as if they woo-hoo'd) but I understand what you mean. It was just a suggestion/idea
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby go47 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:13 pm

Could have rebirth be metaphorical. After "digestion" with "rebirth" have the prey returned to the world with positive stats refilled and maybe a moodlet that gives some positive bonuses.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:33 am

Alright folks, gonna need a bit more time to polish the update, shouldn't take more than a week.

Basically, The sheer number of game updates since the last mod update meant that most of this past month was spent fixing the mod, and with how frequently the game's been updated lately, I've been refactoring the code to make it easier to diagnose, fix and update in the future. That's all done now, but it meant I spent less time working on Unbirth and Anal Vore than I wanted, and I'm not quite happy with its current state just yet

Gonna post another poll soon to see if the current implementation is what you all would like to see, or if there's any other things you'd overall prefer instead. Now that the code's been refactored, it'll generally only take an hour or two to change things if need be. Feel free to keep posting suggestions (either here or in the discord) and I'll try to get back to you ASAP!
bees123
Participator

Postby Eka » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:34 pm

Removing a bunch of pointless comments.

Also please keep in mind of this forum rule. "Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask." That applies anywhere on this site, really.

Anyone violating those should be reported and we will take care of it. Don't tolerant these entitling behaviors.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Hongry01 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:43 am

bees123 wrote:Alright folks, gonna need a bit more time to polish the update, shouldn't take more than a week.

Basically, The sheer number of game updates since the last mod update meant that most of this past month was spent fixing the mod, and with how frequently the game's been updated lately, I've been refactoring the code to make it easier to diagnose, fix and update in the future. That's all done now, but it meant I spent less time working on Unbirth and Anal Vore than I wanted, and I'm not quite happy with its current state just yet

Gonna post another poll soon to see if the current implementation is what you all would like to see, or if there's any other things you'd overall prefer instead. Now that the code's been refactored, it'll generally only take an hour or two to change things if need be. Feel free to keep posting suggestions (either here or in the discord) and I'll try to get back to you ASAP!

Glad to hear everything's working again!
Hongry01
Participator

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Postby bees123 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:02 pm

1.8 is here! This update adds the initial Anal Vore and Unbirth frameworks. Keep in mind, there will be more bugs than usual because this involved a lot of refactoring, however most of the bugs are most likely to be wording issues. As usual, please report anything you find in bugs!

Changelog:

Spoiler: show
- Added Anal Vore and Unbirth
- Separated vore interactions into subcategories: Oral, Anal and Unbirth
- Refactored code
- Added a logger, displays error messages and useful info instead of dumping it all in the console

Download's on the main page as usual!
bees123
Participator

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Postby DarkRain » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:23 pm

Great! :-D
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game