Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby Dragontamer2 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:10 pm

I found another bug, & this time I made sure to check the known bugs list to see if it had been noticed yet. It has not.
I don't know if the numbers are the same in the code, but in the MC command center interface, all body parts have a size range of -100 to 100, with 0 being the midpoint. I have found that when you try to digest a sim to breasts or butt, it only works if the initial value for that body part is greater than or equal to zero. I have not figured out whether trying to digest someone to breasts or butt when the slider is between 0 & -100 causes them to shrink or if it simply doesn't do anything.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby grim667 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:45 pm

I do believe Bees has said weight gain isn't working yet. But yes also noticed sometimes the belly stops at like .25, which is not noticeable after one or two.. but gets pudgy :).. after a bit, But is working on the weight gain bugs for the next patch.
MY DA gallery http://grim667.deviantart.com/

I love to RP so if you're up for one check out my characters.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16907
User avatar
grim667
Heavy user
 
Posts: 101079
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby MiegaFox » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:38 am

Dragontamer2 wrote:I found another bug, & this time I made sure to check the known bugs list to see if it had been noticed yet. It has not.
I don't know if the numbers are the same in the code, but in the MC command center interface, all body parts have a size range of -100 to 100, with 0 being the midpoint. I have found that when you try to digest a sim to breasts or butt, it only works if the initial value for that body part is greater than or equal to zero. I have not figured out whether trying to digest someone to breasts or butt when the slider is between 0 & -100 causes them to shrink or if it simply doesn't do anything.


grim667 wrote:I do believe Bees has said weight gain isn't working yet. But yes also noticed sometimes the belly stops at like .25, which is not noticeable after one or two.. but gets pudgy :).. after a bit, But is working on the weight gain bugs for the next patch.


im not entirely sure but i think thats how MCcc handles fitness/weight modifiers on sims, if you set a sims 'belly' slider in MCcc to -99 your sim will look fit around the middle, somewhat, but set that to +99, and you get a chubbed out sim, if your sim is the type whos pretty active/fit that slider wont really move much at all, but as pointed out if its at 0 (neutral) or higher then as per normal when your sim eats but doesnt work out they get a little pudgy, i think it stops at a specific point just to be a visual indicator that your sims gettin fat...

i wouldnt really call this a bug as MCcc doesnt really have anything specifically to do with bees mod and as grim mentioned, weight gain isnt in yet, the "getting fat" is just the general, normal "your sim ate too much of something" thing...
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
User avatar
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Location: Sleeping somewhere or lurking... probably both...

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby bees123 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:41 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:I found another bug, & this time I made sure to check the known bugs list to see if it had been noticed yet. It has not.
I don't know if the numbers are the same in the code, but in the MC command center interface, all body parts have a size range of -100 to 100, with 0 being the midpoint. I have found that when you try to digest a sim to breasts or butt, it only works if the initial value for that body part is greater than or equal to zero. I have not figured out whether trying to digest someone to breasts or butt when the slider is between 0 & -100 causes them to shrink or if it simply doesn't do anything.

MCCC seems to use a formula to make the CAS section easier to understand: x = (x * 200) - 100
This means that an MCCC value of -60 would actually be 0.2 and vice versa. I'm not sure why a value less than 0.5 is causing problems as it doesn't on my end, but my only guess is that the Sim you were testing on was previously an NPC? Let me know if they weren't, but basically in order to reduce the size of your save file the actual values for each NPC's sliders are wiped while retaining them visually, so adding to an NPC would reset their slider to 0

Or the changes I've made for 1.6 have fixed the issue, who knows :D

grim667 wrote:I do believe Bees has said weight gain isn't working yet. But yes also noticed sometimes the belly stops at like .25, which is not noticeable after one or two.. but gets pudgy :).. after a bit, But is working on the weight gain bugs for the next patch.

I can't remember if I posted the version with fixed weight gain, but 1.6 should fix it if I didn't
bees123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby MiegaFox » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:08 pm

bees123 wrote:
grim667 wrote:I do believe Bees has said weight gain isn't working yet. But yes also noticed sometimes the belly stops at like .25, which is not noticeable after one or two.. but gets pudgy :).. after a bit, But is working on the weight gain bugs for the next patch.

I can't remember if I posted the version with fixed weight gain, but 1.6 should fix it if I didn't

i dont think you did, or atleast have not mentioned doing so if you did update the download with the change...
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
User avatar
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Location: Sleeping somewhere or lurking... probably both...

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby bees123 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:17 pm

MiegaFox wrote:
bees123 wrote:
grim667 wrote:I do believe Bees has said weight gain isn't working yet. But yes also noticed sometimes the belly stops at like .25, which is not noticeable after one or two.. but gets pudgy :).. after a bit, But is working on the weight gain bugs for the next patch.

I can't remember if I posted the version with fixed weight gain, but 1.6 should fix it if I didn't

i dont think you did, or atleast have not mentioned doing so if you did update the download with the change...

I did mention it :D
Annotation 2020-09-05 041610.png
Might need to redownload the file though
Annotation 2020-09-05 041610.png (30.88 KiB) Viewed 708 times
bees123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby MiegaFox » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:08 am

welp, looks like i missed that
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
User avatar
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Location: Sleeping somewhere or lurking... probably both...

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby UniformedKeyboard69 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:13 am

is the mod not working because of the sims 4 update or have I broke something in my mods folder?
UniformedKeyboard69
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby Dragontamer2 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:24 pm

bees123 wrote:
Dragontamer2 wrote:I found another bug, & this time I made sure to check the known bugs list to see if it had been noticed yet. It has not.
I don't know if the numbers are the same in the code, but in the MC command center interface, all body parts have a size range of -100 to 100, with 0 being the midpoint. I have found that when you try to digest a sim to breasts or butt, it only works if the initial value for that body part is greater than or equal to zero. I have not figured out whether trying to digest someone to breasts or butt when the slider is between 0 & -100 causes them to shrink or if it simply doesn't do anything.

MCCC seems to use a formula to make the CAS section easier to understand: x = (x * 200) - 100
This means that an MCCC value of -60 would actually be 0.2 and vice versa. I'm not sure why a value less than 0.5 is causing problems as it doesn't on my end, but my only guess is that the Sim you were testing on was previously an NPC? Let me know if they weren't, but basically in order to reduce the size of your save file the actual values for each NPC's sliders are wiped while retaining them visually, so adding to an NPC would reset their slider to 0

Or the changes I've made for 1.6 have fixed the issue, who knows :D

grim667 wrote:I do believe Bees has said weight gain isn't working yet. But yes also noticed sometimes the belly stops at like .25, which is not noticeable after one or two.. but gets pudgy :).. after a bit, But is working on the weight gain bugs for the next patch.

I can't remember if I posted the version with fixed weight gain, but 1.6 should fix it if I didn't


They were not an npc previously. I don't know if it decreases the value or just does nothing. Since then I have noticed that when they age up, the sliders revert back to the minimum value. The first sim I noticed this with started at min value for these sliders, so I thought that it just reset the size changes caused by digestion, but the second sim I aged up did not start like that, & the same thing happened.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:They were not an npc previously. I don't know if it decreases the value or just does nothing. Since then I have noticed that when they age up, the sliders revert back to the minimum value. The first sim I noticed this with started at min value for these sliders, so I thought that it just reset the size changes caused by digestion, but the second sim I aged up did not start like that, & the same thing happened.

Gotcha, I'm releasing a test update so hopefully it'll work now!

--

Releasing an update today, not as 1.6 but as more of a pre-release. Any feedback is appreciated, either through DMs or in the post!

Notable changes:
- Should run better on slower computers as I've tweaked a lot of the code to be more efficient
- Added belly sounds while a Pred digests their Prey. Works for all digest/absorb interactions, sound is not tied specifically to the Sim so it should be heard everywhere at the same volume. Sound is also rather quiet due to how the game handles sound inputs
- Added 2 new interactions: "Ask who (SimName)'s Pred is" and "Ask (SimName) to Regurgitate Prey". Look at README.txt in the downloads folder to see what they do
- Weight Gain is fixed
- Added phone interactions for Preds to digest without having to track down their wandering Prey
- Added autonomy for all Eat and Regurgitate interactions, should make the game a bit more lively!
- Added a Vore skill for testing purposes, level 2+ will have Handiness skill text until I have figured out how the skill will work and what abilities each level will provide

As I had to take a break from this, I can't remember what I have and haven't added since 1.5 so please let me know if you spot any new features that I forgot to mention!
Please leave any feedback that you can, specifically about the new/changed features and any bugs you spot! Don't forget to look in "Known Bugs" on the main post before posting!

EDIT: How did I forget to link it!? https://mega.nz/folder/RBwh1I4L#k1vvqHG4EP_RQr8-kXqhFQ
bees123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby kibblekibbs » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:07 pm

ooo awesome update/pre-release!

love the belly sounds they are A+++ thank you for those <3

i had some possible little bugs that i think are new? first, the eat sim interaction failed and my game crashed. after i reopened, my pred sim's digest interaction failed, the regurgitate animation played, but the prey sim stayed a ghost and still had all of the digest interactions. i tried clicking them again to see what happened and the interaction failed again, animation played, but everything stayed the same basically. i'm in the process of reloading my save and trying out other interactions, but i also have so many things in my ol' mods folder that it could be me and not the mod itself, too. but i thought i'd share just in case!

edit: reloaded, the digest interaction worked this time, but the game crashed again. i'm gonna keep tinkering with it haha
edit 2: it's been working this time so hopefully it was just a weird little glitch :P
User avatar
kibblekibbs
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby grim667 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:57 pm

Amazing update :).. three? small problems I noticed though in my game, the sounds yes are quite low sadly but a interesting start and welcome :) keep up the good work.

1: when you ask to eat a sim they change into like the gardeners outfit.. with the apron and all..
2:when done digesting the "swallowed someone" mood-let in the corner is still their
3: maybe a game limitation but tried two sims digesting prey at the same time and it prioritized the second sim to over the first and comply stopped her digestion.
MY DA gallery http://grim667.deviantart.com/

I love to RP so if you're up for one check out my characters.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16907
User avatar
grim667
Heavy user
 
Posts: 101079
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Dragontamer2 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:01 pm

So I've been playing around with the new update & here are the bugs I've noticed so far.
-the option to ask who a pred's prey is are not showing up (all of the other new interactions are)
-the absorb soul option no longer appears
-I had a sim eat one of her classmates while at school (go to school mod) but the school day ended before I could have her start digesting them. When she got back home, the vore belly was gone. I tried having her digest them to her breasts, which did work (the prey sim died), but the belly was still missing, & I couldn't see how far along the digestion was when she started getting hungry. I couldn't get the vore options to reappear.
-the problem with the sliders not increasing when below 0.5 still exists

suggestions:
-maybe make it so that only sims with pred trait can autonomously eat other sims. adding a cas trait identical to the reward trait that can appear in npc sims would work to make it so that some npc sims can still eat other sims. this would allow for the player to have at least some control over who can & cannot eat people.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:43 pm

First of all, amazing work on the mod so far! I'm not experienced with Sims 4 OR Sims 4 modding, so this may be an ignorant suggestion, but I had an idea for what to do with ghost sims after they've been swallowed:

In the skyrim vore mod, actors who are swallowed are sent to a specific "vore cell" so that they don't get in the way of anything while they should be inside a belly. In Sims, would it be possible to designate a sealed room to act as a "vore cell"? The player would have to build this sealed room ahead of time and place a furniture item inside to act as a beacon that swallowed Sims would immediately teleport to upon getting swallowed. This way, even once the digested sim dies, none of the other Sims in the household would have to come into contact with the death.
CacameAwemedinade
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:30 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Celte » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:12 pm

I cant seem to have any belly slider change after swallowing a sim whole.
User avatar
Celte
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:04 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:41 pm

I wear every update origin has for Sims breaks this mod each time
UBFanDrake
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby grim667 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:57 pm

Also noticed another.. oddity?.. when the vore skill levels it has the text for handiness
MY DA gallery http://grim667.deviantart.com/

I love to RP so if you're up for one check out my characters.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16907
User avatar
grim667
Heavy user
 
Posts: 101079
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShadowBlood » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:57 am

I'm getting crashes when ever sims in my game ask to eat some one, If they forcefully eat them or ask to be eaten by another sim it is fine only the ask to eat is crashing the game.
ShadowBlood
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:03 am

kibblekibbs wrote:ooo awesome update/pre-release!

love the belly sounds they are A+++ thank you for those <3

i had some possible little bugs that i think are new? first, the eat sim interaction failed and my game crashed. after i reopened, my pred sim's digest interaction failed, the regurgitate animation played, but the prey sim stayed a ghost and still had all of the digest interactions. i tried clicking them again to see what happened and the interaction failed again, animation played, but everything stayed the same basically. i'm in the process of reloading my save and trying out other interactions, but i also have so many things in my ol' mods folder that it could be me and not the mod itself, too. but i thought i'd share just in case!

edit: reloaded, the digest interaction worked this time, but the game crashed again. i'm gonna keep tinkering with it haha
edit 2: it's been working this time so hopefully it was just a weird little glitch :P

ShadowBlood wrote:I'm getting crashes when ever sims in my game ask to eat some one, If they forcefully eat them or ask to be eaten by another sim it is fine only the ask to eat is crashing the game.

Not sure what could be causing this, could you check that there are no other versions of the mod installed, and that Script Mods are enabled in the game settings? Another thing, is the Prey sim changing into the correct outfit in all interactions?

grim667 wrote:Also noticed another.. oddity?.. when the vore skill levels it has the text for handiness

Yes, as I said: "- Added a Vore skill for testing purposes, level 2+ will have Handiness skill text until I have figured out how the skill will work and what abilities each level will provide"

UBFanDrake wrote:I wear every update origin has for Sims breaks this mod each time

Whenever the game updates, you need to go into your game settings and re-enable mods. Don't know why EA does this, but they disable it each time an update it downloaded

Celte wrote:I cant seem to have any belly slider change after swallowing a sim whole.

I noticed this too, updating the link with a fix now!

Dragontamer2 wrote:So I've been playing around with the new update & here are the bugs I've noticed so far.
-the option to ask who a pred's prey is are not showing up (all of the other new interactions are)
-the absorb soul option no longer appears
-I had a sim eat one of her classmates while at school (go to school mod) but the school day ended before I could have her start digesting them. When she got back home, the vore belly was gone. I tried having her digest them to her breasts, which did work (the prey sim died), but the belly was still missing, & I couldn't see how far along the digestion was when she started getting hungry. I couldn't get the vore options to reappear.
-the problem with the sliders not increasing when below 0.5 still exists

suggestions:
-maybe make it so that only sims with pred trait can autonomously eat other sims. adding a cas trait identical to the reward trait that can appear in npc sims would work to make it so that some npc sims can still eat other sims. this would allow for the player to have at least some control over who can & cannot eat people.

- "Absorb Soul" is temporarily removed while I'm redoing the trait interactions, sorry about that!
- That interaction is for asking who a Prey's Pred is, not a Pred's Prey. Should work on any Sims that have the Prey trait, only really added for wandering Sims that have been eaten
- I'll have a look into that mod, haven't used it myself but I'll report back with a fix as soon as I work out what the issue is
- Hmm, could you open the cheat console while running that interaction and tell me what values are produced? ie. where the sliders count up from?

grim667 wrote:Amazing update :).. three? small problems I noticed though in my game, the sounds yes are quite low sadly but a interesting start and welcome :) keep up the good work.

1: when you ask to eat a sim they change into like the gardeners outfit.. with the apron and all..
2:when done digesting the "swallowed someone" mood-let in the corner is still their
3: maybe a game limitation but tried two sims digesting prey at the same time and it prioritized the second sim to over the first and comply stopped her digestion.

- Do you have any CC gardener outfits at all? If not, then that outfit probably has the same tags as the one I'm using, so I'll just need to add different tags to the invisible outfit if so
- The moodlets do seem to stick around for some reason for me too, will fix asap
- That shouldn't happen, I've had a full family of 8 digesting prey at the same time with no issues. However if the script does break at any time, just rerun the interaction in the Phone menu

--

Just a reminder for everyone: Every time the game updates, make sure these settings are turned back on and restart your game before playing!
Image
bees123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShamelessWriter » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Been using your mod since the last release and it's been quite fun so far! Adds some rather niche fun to the game and I'm always looking, and happy to find new vore mods that are being made in the community. The new stomach noises are top tier, and tying digestion and other vore-related actions to the phone was really useful and made the former clutter of the old release practically non-existent. You're doing a pretty good job!

The only real thing that came to attention is what Celte had said earlier about bellies not showing up on Sims after they've vored another. Also not sure if it's intentional but the Sim instantly "digests" the moment I click on the option on the phone. You're working on it though, can't wait to play some more after those kinks get ironed out.
ShamelessWriter
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: afallenfox, bearlord42, BlazeDeathammer696, Cerolas, Cpulewdvirus, dartharanince, dtanotrew, elricomake, Emberell, FitMe, Fyr3, Glubdub, Insanecheese, justaname333, KazuMin, LuckyFreddy, piecheese10, potatopops0324, PrimordialMatter, SampledText, SorryNo, WarPerson, YourFriendComputer, YummyLady, Ziedine, zoidburg05