Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:24 pm

If you're looking for feature suggestions... how about a vore aspiration?


Also, it might have been mentioned already, but when I bought predator, I got it twice.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1852
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby kibblekibbs » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:39 pm

the first thing i do after every update is re-enable cc/script mods! ^-^ i double checked and they're both turned on. i haven't had anymore crashes, but the autonomous vore option happened while my sim was on a different lot and even after doing the regurgitate options, she couldn't leave the lot. the game soft locked with her being invisible? i couldn't recreate it, though, so it might have just been bad timing, haha.
User avatar
kibblekibbs
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby MiegaFox » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:02 pm

If your Sim is still stuck try using the pose player mod to summon/teleport them or MCcc.

Hey bees, is it a 50% chance between being swallow and a digest option for npc pred Sims or just picks one at random? If not I feel having a 4 in 1 chance of having a Sim digested might be a bit much.
Iv noticed my Sims two roommates who are also lovers keep trying to only digest the other everytime they get flirty with each other.
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
User avatar
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Location: Sleeping somewhere or lurking... probably both...

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShadowBlood » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:15 pm

Every thing is installed and enabled correctly for running the script mod and they do change their outfits when ever they are eaten. I did a bit of testing and turns out it was a error to the save and not a mod compatibility issue causing the crash, Though unfortunately this also means it is not some thing I can simply find a repeat of to tell you what is causing the issue to happen in the first place.
ShadowBlood
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:29 pm

I traveled with a different sim, and when they got back home, the "ate a sim" moodlet was gone, how long is it supposed to take to fully digest someone? cause it's taking days here... I hope it's not broken, she can't eat anyone else(Also I realised that the 2ed predator trait might be from eating someone? Does that happen, maybe I should try a different sim as pred to test...)(Well, I fixed it with the "reset digestion" debug)

-------

So I leveled up the vore skill and...
vorehandiness.PNG
vorehandiness.PNG (19.98 KiB) Viewed 1138 times

lol
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1852
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:08 pm

Turbotowns wrote:I traveled with a different sim, and when they got back home, the "ate a sim" moodlet was gone, how long is it supposed to take to fully digest someone? cause it's taking days here... I hope it's not broken, she can't eat anyone else(Also I realised that the 2ed predator trait might be from eating someone? Does that happen, maybe I should try a different sim as pred to test...)

Turbotowns wrote:If you're looking for feature suggestions... how about a vore aspiration?.

- You need to specifically choose a "Digest" option in the same menu as the "Eat" interactions. The moodlet doesn't hugely matter, but I'll look into it! Only required parts for this mod to work are the hidden buffs, traits and relationship bits (which can be seen when hovering over the Prey's icon in the Conversation bar while playing as the Pred)
- Yes, currently the Reward trait and System trait are named the same but once all the bugs are ironed out, I'll change the System trait to say "Eaten Someone" instead
- Folks have mentioned vore aspirations, and I've been looking into it! I'm thinking of making one for Preds and Preys, will work out features for it soon
--- Just saw your edit, as mentioned before the vore skill is a work in progress and will show handiness dialog for level 2+!

ShadowBlood wrote:Every thing is installed and enabled correctly for running the script mod and they do change their outfits when ever they are eaten. I did a bit of testing and turns out it was a error to the save and not a mod compatibility issue causing the crash, Though unfortunately this also means it is not some thing I can simply find a repeat of to tell you what is causing the issue to happen in the first place.

kibblekibbs wrote:the first thing i do after every update is re-enable cc/script mods! ^-^ i double checked and they're both turned on. i haven't had anymore crashes, but the autonomous vore option happened while my sim was on a different lot and even after doing the regurgitate options, she couldn't leave the lot. the game soft locked with her being invisible? i couldn't recreate it, though, so it might have just been bad timing, haha.

Hope you guys don't mind me replying to both of you at the same time, I'm just lazy and this is the same issue :p
This is a very weird issue, is the game generating a lastException.txt file in your mods folder when the interaction is run? If so, could you post it under a spoiler tag for me?

MiegaFox wrote:Hey bees, is it a 50% chance between being swallow and a digest option for npc pred Sims or just picks one at random? If not I feel having a 4 in 1 chance of having a Sim digested might be a bit much.
Iv noticed my Sims two roommates who are also lovers keep trying to only digest the other everytime they get flirty with each other.

Digestion is currently not autonomous, so I'm not entirely sure how theyre doing that!
bees123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:48 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:I wear every update origin has for Sims breaks this mod each time

Whenever the game updates, you need to go into your game settings and re-enable mods. Don't know why EA does this, but they disable it each time an update it downloaded

That isn't fixing it though, I already made sure they were enabled and even looked at the listed mods/scripts active all of them working.
UBFanDrake
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby kibblekibbs » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:59 pm

bees123 wrote:Hope you guys don't mind me replying to both of you at the same time, I'm just lazy and this is the same issue :p
This is a very weird issue, is the game generating a lastException.txt file in your mods folder when the interaction is run? If so, could you post it under a spoiler tag for me?


I don't think my lastException is related to the mod at all, but I'll put it here just in case. the game hasn't generated a new one since this, though, and i definitely used the interactions after the time on the file.

Spoiler: show
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>da980a166cb30ea85f55526b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-09-06 18:02:15</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.66.139.1020-1.200.000.464.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:1064</categoryid><desyncid>da980a166cb30ea85f55526b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: ASM :: Sit_Posture (HANDLE :: 34730)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}&#13;&#10;source_interaction = running seating_Sit:15316 on object_sitSofa3x1_EP06MC:0x087a0bb035e3a04e[12]&#13;&#10;running interaction = running sit-smart:15305 on object_sitSofa3x1_EP06MC:0x087a0bb035e3a04e (guaranteed)&#13;&#10;Running Interaction Mixers:&#13;&#10; Interaction &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Idle_Chatting_STC'&gt; on None; id:15314, sim:)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition.py", line 417, in do_transition_animation&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2346, in append_exit_to_arb&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 1064, in request&#13;&#10;RuntimeError: ASM :: Sit_Posture (HANDLE :: 34730)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}&#13;&#10;source_interaction = running seating_Sit:15316 on object_sitSofa3x1_EP06MC:0x087a0bb035e3a04e[12]&#13;&#10;running interaction = running sit-smart:15305 on object_sitSofa3x1_EP06MC:0x087a0bb035e3a04e (guaranteed)&#13;&#10;Running Interaction Mixers: Interaction &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Idle_Chatting_STC'&gt; on None; id:15314, sim:rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>
User avatar
kibblekibbs
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShadowBlood » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:38 pm

bees123 wrote:
ShadowBlood wrote:Every thing is installed and enabled correctly for running the script mod and they do change their outfits when ever they are eaten. I did a bit of testing and turns out it was a error to the save and not a mod compatibility issue causing the crash, Though unfortunately this also means it is not some thing I can simply find a repeat of to tell you what is causing the issue to happen in the first place.

kibblekibbs wrote:the first thing i do after every update is re-enable cc/script mods! ^-^ i double checked and they're both turned on. i haven't had anymore crashes, but the autonomous vore option happened while my sim was on a different lot and even after doing the regurgitate options, she couldn't leave the lot. the game soft locked with her being invisible? i couldn't recreate it, though, so it might have just been bad timing, haha.

Hope you guys don't mind me replying to both of you at the same time, I'm just lazy and this is the same issue :p
This is a very weird issue, is the game generating a lastException.txt file in your mods folder when the interaction is run? If so, could you post it under a spoiler tag for me?


I just looked and it didn't generate the last exeption file on my last time the thing crashed.
ShadowBlood
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:38 pm

The eaten someone moodlet is staying even after finishing digesting someone(not complaining about the +3 positive boost, great for counteracting the mourning moodlet(which still showed up even after getting the predator reward trait), but still. XD)

---

I keep trying to eat an NPC that passed by the house(successful all 3 times), but they keep IMMEDIATELY throwing them up!

---

Now I was able to keep a different NPC in their belly(maybe because they queued an action to eat some cake? but once I hit digest, they did the throw up animation and lost their belly, but the NPC was still a ghost, and I still had the option to digest them! Oh wait, there they go... okay...) Let's re-eat her and try the phone...

---

I... think the phone worked? The reaper showed up... XD
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1852
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby MiegaFox » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:40 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
I... think the phone worked? The reaper showed up... XD

bees123 wrote:Digestion is currently not autonomous, so I'm not entirely sure how theyre doing that!

You might find the moodlet remains due to there being a second prey npc, check your Sims relationships tab for anyone that they have met whos information has changed, specifically friend/lover status when viewing what's know about the target Sim.
If you find one that instead of saying something like "lover" or "girl/boyfriend" and instead has the hunger icon and says something like "eaten someone" you might need to summon/call that Sim to the lot and interact with them to clear it.

It's something I found to have happened but only once, didn't seem to break anything.

Edit:
Soo... Uhh bees, had something interesting happen while poking my mermaid Sim, I noticed that when a mermaid occult Sim changes back to "human" the belly reappears but it seems to reset size and digest progress, standard digest interaction with prey npc (not via phone) is what 8 hours ingame? So say 6hours pass pred Sim still has the belly bulge but it's small, probably mistakeable for pudge or being pregnant, if the pred Sim then switches to mermaid form and back the vore belly is rest to full size and it will take another 8 game hours.

Though it is nice to see the belly stick around/reappear between forms.

Also if you recall back to one of my earlier posts about being unsure on eating/digesting immortal npcs... Yeah I had that naturally happen, lol, right after I stopped poking my Sim and cleared them of being an active pred, the grim reaper decided while visiting that he would make a snack out of my Sim as thanks for the soul he just reaped... She won the fight and ate him instead, lol, though he did turn into a regular ghost and she didn't gain no vore belly so something might have errors just then.
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
User avatar
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Location: Sleeping somewhere or lurking... probably both...

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShadowBlood » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:59 pm

After a storm knocked out my power I was forced to do a repair on my game and strangely it seems to have some what reduced the crashing issue so now they can some times ask to eat with out crashing, Also I'm not sure what is going on but every time my own sim autonomously activates the eat sim action he ends up getting eaten instead of the sim he was trying to eat. I don't see it listed but I wanted to mention one thing that would be a great thing to have since you are currently working on the autonomy is maybe a option to control the frequency of autonomous vore so that way we could chose to disable autonomy or even increase it to happen more frequently, The current amount is almost to the point of nonexistent in my game as it seems to only try activating 2 times each day in game and most of those times some thing happens that makes the sim cancel out the vore action.
ShadowBlood
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby NervousToBeHere » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:07 pm

Im having a little issue with the "ghosts" (sorry I lack a better term for them) for me they're just floating teeth. I mite be missing something as I've only recently picked this game up.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
Image
User avatar
NervousToBeHere
New to the forum
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:15 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby MiegaFox » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:35 pm

ShadowBlood wrote:After a storm knocked out my power I was forced to do a repair on my game and strangely it seems to have some what reduced the crashing issue so now they can some times ask to eat with out crashing, Also I'm not sure what is going on but every time my own sim autonomously activates the eat sim action he ends up getting eaten instead of the sim he was trying to eat. I don't see it listed but I wanted to mention one thing that would be a great thing to have since you are currently working on the autonomy is maybe a option to control the frequency of autonomous vore so that way we could chose to disable autonomy or even increase it to happen more frequently, The current amount is almost to the point of nonexistent in my game as it seems to only try activating 2 times each day in game and most of those times some thing happens that makes the sim cancel out the vore action.


The higher your Sims fitness level the more likely they will eat the target Sim when attempting to [eat Sim] with out [ask to eat]

NervousToBeHere wrote: I'm having a little issue with the "ghosts" (sorry I lack a better term for them) for me they're just floating teeth. I mite be missing something as I've only recently picked this game up.

Yes it's known... bees mentioned it, and yes they are ghost Sims just their teeth tend to be still there and not completely invisible, you may also notice when zooming out far enough the entire Sim pops into existence but vanish when close
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
User avatar
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Location: Sleeping somewhere or lurking... probably both...

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby whitewendigo » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:54 pm

I was able to make it work but for some reason the belly is only pregnant size.
User avatar
whitewendigo
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShadowBlood » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:41 pm

MiegaFox wrote:
ShadowBlood wrote:After a storm knocked out my power I was forced to do a repair on my game and strangely it seems to have some what reduced the crashing issue so now they can some times ask to eat with out crashing, Also I'm not sure what is going on but every time my own sim autonomously activates the eat sim action he ends up getting eaten instead of the sim he was trying to eat. I don't see it listed but I wanted to mention one thing that would be a great thing to have since you are currently working on the autonomy is maybe a option to control the frequency of autonomous vore so that way we could chose to disable autonomy or even increase it to happen more frequently, The current amount is almost to the point of nonexistent in my game as it seems to only try activating 2 times each day in game and most of those times some thing happens that makes the sim cancel out the vore action.


The higher your Sims fitness level the more likely they will eat the target Sim when attempting to [eat Sim] with out [ask to eat]


That isn't what happened though, My sim out right preformed the eat action and it some how reversed and my sim got eaten, The fitness stuff being low just makes it fail on occasions not become reversed to where the sim they was attempting to eat eats them instead.
ShadowBlood
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby MiegaFox » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:34 am

whitewendigo wrote:I was able to make it work but for some reason the belly is only pregnant size.

Download Kirax12's sliders here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11754-kirax12-bigger-belly-slider/ and only add one file not all
eg: kirax12_AdditionalBellySlider_huge_BellyHotspot.package

also just check, you did follow the install guide on the first page yeah?
copy of it in the spoiler below

Install Guide:
Spoiler: show
1. Download Kirax12's sliders here. Any version is fine, I prefer Huge-Remake: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11 ... ly-slider/
2. Download Triplis's XML Injector here: https://scumbumbomods.com/xml-injector/
3. Download my Vore Mod above and place the folder in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods"
4. Extract all files to "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/bees123" Except for XmlInjector_Test_v3.package
- If you want to keep things organised, create a new folder and keep the mod files in there (ie. Vore Mod)
- XmlInjector_Test_v3.package won't damage anything, but it will add a bunch of extra interactions that are just for testing if the XML script mod works
5. Launch the game, load into a save, click on a Sim (Not the player sim) and choose "Ask to Eat" in the Friendly category. If the interaction works, then the mod works!

MAKE SURE TO ENABLE THESE SETTINGS

Image


ShadowBlood wrote:
MiegaFox wrote:The higher your Sims fitness level the more likely they will eat the target Sim when attempting to [eat Sim] with out [ask to eat]


That isn't what happened though, My sim out right preformed the eat action and it some how reversed and my sim got eaten, The fitness stuff being low just makes it fail on occasions not become reversed to where the sim they was attempting to eat eats them instead.

bees would probably be the only one to know the answer to that, i cant say for sure if fitness matters or not with the new system, just what iv noticed from what iv seen happening with my sims soo, unless its my sims who are the ones attempting to eat others first (save for that one instance with the grim reaper) and succeeding 100% of the time and cant be sure if thats because the majority of my played sims have fitness of 3 or higher, or are just really lucky, though i have noticed the rare couple with less then lvl 3, and generally lvl 1 fitness that tend to get eaten by others... alot... soo...

only thing i can think of is maybe nothing matters at the moment and its just a 50-50 chance on who actually eats who... would need bees to clarify on what factors effect the chance of your sim being eaten or not
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
User avatar
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Location: Sleeping somewhere or lurking... probably both...

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby YurriiTheShark » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:44 pm

How hard would it be to tweak digestion time? I would love to have it take waaaayyy longer.
User avatar
YurriiTheShark
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Caesar » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:38 pm

I've really been enjoying this mod. It's really starting to come together.

A digestion time tweak would be cool, I second the request for that. It would also be cool to have an interaction where a pred asks a third party to rub their full belly. It could just use the 'feel baby' animation.
User avatar
Caesar
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:55 am

YurriiTheShark wrote:How hard would it be to tweak digestion time? I would love to have it take waaaayyy longer.
Caesar wrote:I've really been enjoying this mod. It's really starting to come together.

A digestion time tweak would be cool, I second the request for that. It would also be cool to have an interaction where a pred asks a third party to rub their full belly. It could just use the 'feel baby' animation.

I could tweak it using reward traits, so current time is default and you can buy cheap traits to make it shorter or longer. How long were you guys thinking? Currently, each slider decrease takes 10 sim-minutes, which is 10 seconds on normal speed

whitewendigo wrote:I was able to make it work but for some reason the belly is only pregnant size.

As Miega said, make sure you downloaded one of Kirax12's sliders. If the belly is too small, try using one of the larger options. The one I use in screenshots is Huge-Remake

ShadowBlood wrote:That isn't what happened though, My sim out right preformed the eat action and it some how reversed and my sim got eaten, The fitness stuff being low just makes it fail on occasions not become reversed to where the sim they was attempting to eat eats them instead.

I've noticed that the Eat Sim interaction is more frequent in autonomy, so there's a chance that the game could have cancelled your interaction in favour of the NPC's? I'll go over the code for that one again though just in case it's something I did accidentally

NervousToBeHere wrote:Im having a little issue with the "ghosts" (sorry I lack a better term for them) for me they're just floating teeth. I mite be missing something as I've only recently picked this game up.

That's intentional-ish, as this is a prerelease for 1.6 in which I hope to make Prey sims invisible entirely. I can't seem to be able to hide the teeth, but as mentioned in the post for 1.5.1 I want to see how everyone feels about floating teeth to represent Prey or if ghosts are preferred

MiegaFox wrote:Also if you recall back to one of my earlier posts about being unsure on eating/digesting immortal npcs... Yeah I had that naturally happen, lol, right after I stopped poking my Sim and cleared them of being an active pred, the grim reaper decided while visiting that he would make a snack out of my Sim as thanks for the soul he just reaped... She won the fight and ate him instead, lol, though he did turn into a regular ghost and she didn't gain no vore belly so something might have errors just then.

Interesting, I haven't had a chance to look at the mermaid code just yet but now that I've finally worked out how the injector scripts work it shouldn't be too hard to reapply the belly slider. As for immortal NPCs, yeah I've had the game bug out a lot with them. I think I'll change the display text for the Eat Sim interaction to more clearly show who's trying to vore who

UBFanDrake wrote:That isn't fixing it though, I already made sure they were enabled and even looked at the listed mods/scripts active all of them working.

Have you tried repairing your game?
For Origin: Go to "My Game Library", right click "The Sims 4", click "Repair"
For Steam: Go to "Library", right click "The Sims 4", click "Properties", switch to "Local Files" and click "Verify Integrity of Game Files"

ShadowBlood wrote:I just looked and it didn't generate the last exeption file on my last time the thing crashed.

Hmm, if repairing the files made it crash less then it's most likely an issue with your computer. Does it meet the minimum/recommended specs for the game?

kibblekibbs wrote:I don't think my lastException is related to the mod at all, but I'll put it here just in case. the game hasn't generated a new one since this, though, and i definitely used the interactions after the time on the file.

As mentioned above, I think repairing the game is your best bet

--

Sorry about the late replies, been a bit sick lately but that's nothing new. Not COVID though, so we don't need to find a new mod maker yet! I'm mostly fixing the current features for the minute and not working on any new ones, but I appreciate the ideas!
bees123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Blargh62, BoobsButtBelly, Christess12, Drgaonknight89, ejames, Ergos, Guy9956, hoodah, Houyo, Imortos, InuyashalovesKagome, isaacbaugh, KsssT, Rai32, Retale, Rugblast89, ryanstar321xd2, septer8, Superl, Turbosity, UnholySaint, WagStick, Xeon55