Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShadowBlood » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:50 pm

DemHoundDays wrote:I just had an idea that could be interesting to implement in a future release of the mod; I don't know if it's already been mentioned here, but why not include a custom vore-themed Aspiration (maybe called "Apex Predator" or something) ? It would require you to eat a given number of Sims for each stage (for example, 3 Sims to complete the first stage, then 5, then 10 and so on) and the final stage would require you to eat the entire population of a given city '3'


Having a vore based aspiration would be a cool option to have, Though I'm not sure what kind of benefits should be given for selecting it since every aspiration gives special benefits to go along with it and some thing even more special as a permanent reward for those who complete the whole thing.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Makuta505 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:46 pm

I read up about the idea of Vore Themed Aspirations and I came up with four. While I'm certain they may not all make the final cut. I think this could help out in developing the mod.

Vore Aspiration #1
Spoiler: show
Aspiration Name: Apex Predator
Total Satisfaction Gained: #
Aspiration Class: Deviance
Reward Trait: Black Hole Belly - The eaten sim NEVER escapes

Milestone I
Search a Computer for Information about Vore (#)
Become a Predator (#)

Milestone II
Achieve Level 4 Predator Skill (#)
Digest # sims (#)

Milestone III
Achieve Level 6 Predator Skill (#)
Digest # sims (#)

Milestone IV
Achieve Level 10 Predator Skill (#)
Digest # sims (#)


Vore Aspiration #2
Spoiler: show
Aspiration Name: Vore Family
Total Satisfaction Gained: #
Aspiration Class: Family
Reward Trait: Vore Bliss - Friendly Vore Interactions will yield happiness between the family of sims

Milestone I
Search a Computer for Information about Vore (#)
Become a Predator (#)
Become an Adult (0)

Milestone II
Become a Parent (#)
Achieve Level 4 Parenting Skill (#)

Milestone III
Achieve Level 3 Predator Skill (#)
Achieve Level 6 Parenting Skill (#)

Milestone IV
Achieve Level 5 Predator Skill (#)
Achieve Level 10 Parenting Skill (#)
Have a Predator Sim as a descendant (#)


Vore Aspiration #3
Spoiler: show
Aspiration Name: Vore Survivor
Total Satisfaction Gained: #
Aspiration Class: Knowledge
Reward Trait: True Vore Survivalist - The Sim will ALWAYS escape a Predator's Sims stomach

Milestone I
Search a Computer for Information about Vore (#)
Witness a Sim eating another Sim (#)

Milestone II
Achieve Level 4 Fitness Skill (#)
Escape the stomach of a Predator Sim (#)

Milestone III
Achieve Level 6 Fitness Skill (#)
Escape the stomach of # Predator Sims (#)

Milestone IV
Achieve Level 10 Fitness Skill (#)
Escape the stomach of # Predator Sims (#)


Vore Aspiration #4
Spoiler: show
Aspiration Name: Vore Lover
Total Satisfaction Gained: #
Aspiration Class: Love
Reward Trait: Hungry Bonds - Friendly Vore Interactions will yield happiness between the Soulmates

Milestone I
Search a Computer for Information about Vore (#)
Have a Predator Sim for a Boyfriend or Girlfriend (#)

Milestone II
Achieve Level 4 Charisma Skill (#)
Become an Adult (0)
Be Married to BFF (Predator Sim) (#)

Milestone III
Achieve Level 6 Charisma Skill (#)
Earn Silver on 2 Dates with Spouse (Predator Sim) (#)
Achieve Soulmate Relationship with Spouse (Predator Sim) (#)

Milestone IV
Achieve Level 10 Charisma Skill (#)
Perform 50 Romantic Gestures with Spouse as Soulmates (Predator Sim) (#)
Earn Gold on 3 Dates with Spouse (Predator Sim) (#)


If any one is going to ask about the # or (#): At the time of this post, I have not currently reached a decision on the given value.
User avatar
Makuta505
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Dragontamer2 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:47 pm

DemHoundDays wrote:I just had an idea that could be interesting to implement in a future release of the mod; I don't know if it's already been mentioned here, but why not include a custom vore-themed Aspiration (maybe called "Apex Predator" or something) ? It would require you to eat a given number of Sims for each stage (for example, 3 Sims to complete the first stage, then 5, then 10 and so on) and the final stage would require you to eat the entire population of a given city '3'

I actually brought that idea up a while ago, & I am currently working on making some addons for that. Not sure when they'll be done as I am still learning how to use the modding software, & am a bit busy with college, but there will be more than just apex pred once I figure it out. I also haven't decided on aspiration level requirements yet, so might as well go with your suggestions. I especially like that last one, but I think that I may need bees help on implementing that one if it's even possible at all.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby TheImmortalPrey » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:43 am

Hey, is there a way to add more to the Conversation choices or moodlets? If you don't feel like putting in the work for that, I totally don't mind doing it then sending the files over, but that would be awesome!
TheImmortalPrey
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:23 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ripleysonic » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:03 am

While using the Sims 4 Studio to stop other random Sims from using items I broke this mod I could download another version of it and it half works but the stable version of 1.5 doesn't work at all. Can someone help?
Last edited by ripleysonic on Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby hamsterus » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:23 pm

I read somewhere in this topic that there is a settings menu for the mod that you can access by shift-clicking a computer or mailbox, but i can't seem to get it working. The mod itself is working, and may i say, wonderfuly! I just need some help reaching that settings screen
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Panzershark » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:34 pm

hamsterus wrote:I read somewhere in this topic that there is a settings menu for the mod that you can access by shift-clicking a computer or mailbox, but i can't seem to get it working. The mod itself is working, and may i say, wonderfuly! I just need some help reaching that settings screen

I also had the problem, but it solved itself once I realized that you have to enable Testing cheats in the console menu first. First press Left CTRL+Shift+C to open the console commands menu, then input "testingcheats on" (no quotes). Then you should be able to shift-click a Sim to open the mod settings menu.
User avatar
Panzershark
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:13 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby UniformedKeyboard69 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:09 am

Is there the possibitly of a Slime/Goo occult, or something similar? like say a Slime sim could only eat living things (other sims) and can disguise themselves as the prey they eat, could be something simple like Aliens with a transparent look to them or something unique and complicated like Vampires. Just something that sounds fitting for a vore mod
UniformedKeyboard69
New to the forum
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Derpinstein » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:26 pm

Abandoned?
Derpinstein
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby grim667 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:12 pm

Derpinstein wrote:Abandoned?


Don't believe so Bee's is more active on Discord but was takeing a break for a bit.
MY DA gallery http://grim667.deviantart.com/

I love to RP so if you're up for one check out my characters.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16907
User avatar
grim667
Heavy user
 
Posts: 101083
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:10 am

Sorry for the hiatus folks! I was unfortunately in an accident at the start of March so I had to extend my break a bit longer while I recovered from that. Nothing major, just a few underlying conditions making it a bit more difficult than it should've been. Getting back to it now, and as usual feel free to join the discord if you want to help test out the mod in unstabler states or get quicker replies about bugs/issues!
Making the Sims 4 Vore Mod here: http://www.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58776
Feel free to support the mod on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/bees123
bees123
Participator
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby coolio1113 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:30 pm

bees123 wrote:Sorry for the hiatus folks! I was unfortunately in an accident at the start of March so I had to extend my break a bit longer while I recovered from that. Nothing major, just a few underlying conditions making it a bit more difficult than it should've been. Getting back to it now, and as usual feel free to join the discord if you want to help test out the mod in unstabler states or get quicker replies about bugs/issues!

I was wondering why games like skyrim and fallout were getting such indepth vore mods when the sims existed glad to see you are still working on it. Are you willing to reveal any info on the next update in terms of features?
coolio1113
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:57 am

coolio1113 wrote:I was wondering why games like skyrim and fallout were getting such indepth vore mods when the sims existed glad to see you are still working on it. Are you willing to reveal any info on the next update in terms of features?

The main plans are to work on the look and feel of the mod, like giving the Pred/Prey different buffs depending on traits rather than the singular happy buff, so people can use the mod in any way they'd like. Current planned ones are for Glutton Sims to get a happy buff, Neat and Foodie Sims to be uncomfortable if their Prey is dirty, Neat Sims to be uncomfortable as Prey (Slobs will be the opposite) etc. I'm currently working out which traits would work well for the mod and which wouldn't, and which would get preference over the other, ie. would a Neat Glutton get the happy or uncomfortable buff, or a separate one for that situation?

I'm also working on a system for creating addons, as a lot of this mod uses scripts so certain parts of it are currently unable to be changed without decompiling the code. Side note: Decompiling the code is fine by me if you want to learn how to mod Sims 4 or just to learn Python in general, but please don't change and/or repost the code

First change though, is a proper rework of the first page :p
Making the Sims 4 Vore Mod here: http://www.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58776
Feel free to support the mod on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/bees123
bees123
Participator
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby coolio1113 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:47 pm

bees123 wrote:
coolio1113 wrote:I was wondering why games like skyrim and fallout were getting such indepth vore mods when the sims existed glad to see you are still working on it. Are you willing to reveal any info on the next update in terms of features?

The main plans are to work on the look and feel of the mod, like giving the Pred/Prey different buffs depending on traits rather than the singular happy buff, so people can use the mod in any way they'd like. Current planned ones are for Glutton Sims to get a happy buff, Neat and Foodie Sims to be uncomfortable if their Prey is dirty, Neat Sims to be uncomfortable as Prey (Slobs will be the opposite) etc. I'm currently working out which traits would work well for the mod and which wouldn't, and which would get preference over the other, ie. would a Neat Glutton get the happy or uncomfortable buff, or a separate one for that situation?

I'm also working on a system for creating addons, as a lot of this mod uses scripts so certain parts of it are currently unable to be changed without decompiling the code. Side note: Decompiling the code is fine by me if you want to learn how to mod Sims 4 or just to learn Python in general, but please don't change and/or repost the code

First change though, is a proper rework of the first page :p

i really like the trait idea as that would work best for the sims but I am curious if you are finding any way to make it so the prey sim either stays put in one place, follows the pred, or somehow makes being prey a "job" so they leave while when it happens because right now they just sorta go about the normal sim autonomy.
coolio1113
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:18 pm

coolio1113 wrote:i really like the trait idea as that would work best for the sims but I am curious if you are finding any way to make it so the prey sim either stays put in one place, follows the pred, or somehow makes being prey a "job" so they leave while when it happens because right now they just sorta go about the normal sim autonomy.

I've actually already added that, Prey sims now disappear in the same way as going to work
Making the Sims 4 Vore Mod here: http://www.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58776
Feel free to support the mod on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/bees123
bees123
Participator
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby bees123 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:49 am

Main post is updated, as well as the mod! My discord's helped me with general bug fixing over February, so 1.6 is now the new stable release! Full changelog below:

Spoiler: show
Alpha 1.6
Bug Fixes:
- "Past Snack" buff no longer appears when a Sim returns from work/school/other activity
- Force-eating Sims now plays correct animation on success
- Fixed issues with Digestion loop
- Autonomy Menu no longer causes errors
- Sliders should stay when Digestion is finished
- "Ask who [Sim]'s Pred/Prey is" interactions fixed and optimised
- Digestion no longer returns to default after a few sim-minutes
- Removed floating ghost mouths

New Features:
- WhibbyGaylord slider compatibility fully implemented
- New file: "bees123_config.ini". See below
- Framework optimised and improved
- Prey Sims can now be hidden entirely until regurgitated/digested

Config:
- Time between digestion stages (how many sim-minutes it takes to decrease the belly size and increase appropriate sliders/metres) now configurable for each interaction
- Time between starting digestion and prey death now configurable
- continueDigestAfterWork toggle: If disabled, Sims will pause digestion while at work and resume once they return home
- ghostMode toggle: If enabled, Prey Sims will be sent to a separate rabbithole (similar to going to work) and will reappear when regurgitated. If digested, Prey will return and die on the spot once the killTimer buff is removed. If disabled, Prey Sims will be ghosts like in previous versions. Currently only toggleable for all sims, not individuals
- bellyStep: Sets how much the belly decreases by per digestion stage. Setting to 1 will instantly set belly to 0 when digestion starts
- bodyStep: Sets how much the body sliders increase by per digestion stage. Currently affects Weight, Breasts and Butt
- WhibbyGaylord toggles: If "enabled" is set to true, WhibbyGaylord's sliders will be affected by this mod where appropriate. Can toggle each slider separately
- whibbyStep: Sets how much each of WhibbyGaylord's sliders will increase per digestion stage
WARNING: Please make sure the formatting and spelling in your config file is correct, ie. any toggles must be set to "true" or "false", not "True", "FALSE" etc. All Timer values must be set to a whole number greater than 0, ie. 1, 20, 6940 etc., not 1.5, -27, 0 etc. All settings must be kept in their original sections and the spelling and formatting cannot be changed
If your game isn't working as expected, please replace your current config file with a new one and restart your game first, as this is a very new and experimental feature and this solution should fix most issues


TL;DR, this is mostly a framework update with a few extra features. Config file to tweak the mod to your liking, optimised the code a LOT, a few bug fixes and greatly improved the Prey system: You can now choose between the old "ghost" mode and having the Prey disappear entirely until regurgitated!
Making the Sims 4 Vore Mod here: http://www.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58776
Feel free to support the mod on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/bees123
bees123
Participator
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby Vulmaro » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:03 pm

Thanks for the update Bee. This is a cool mod.
Vulmaro
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:45 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby Hexilon » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:32 pm

Is there a specific command we have to enter to turn off the ghosts? I don't see it in the debug menu.
Hexilon
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby bees123 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:07 am

Hexilon wrote:Is there a specific command we have to enter to turn off the ghosts? I don't see it in the debug menu.

In the config file! (ghostMode)
Making the Sims 4 Vore Mod here: http://www.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58776
Feel free to support the mod on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/bees123
bees123
Participator
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby Somedud3 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:56 pm

hello, the options "Enable content and custom mods" and "Mod scripts allowed" do not appear, do i have to use a specific version?, or do i need to be connected (my game is not connected to the Internet)
Image:
https://ibb.co/qgHSxQB
Somedud3
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: billbob, Borfus, Chrofect, cr63121, dartharanince, Deathincarnate, DevilTweek, Disturbed, Dubdhmkgc, Egg123, FInfinity, gamer411, KaptainGoat, komaru, LEOEATER, LUSENRYKOF, MadAmphibian, Mourtzouphlos, mrsirman, Omegahack, Persona59523, Primary1776, SampledText, septer8, Spider17, SquishySofty, Sulac, thedark123star, TheSignPainter, Thestuman, Vladimirson1, xzw