Giantess Vore Quest game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you want to experience in the game?

Giantess masturbating as she is swallowing you
13%
Unbirth
15%
Resting on top of your chosen predator's belly
9%
Belly tapping when you are interacting with the giantess (pre vore)
7%
Belly tapping when you are interacting with the giantess (post vore)
9%
Belly rubbing when you are interacting with the giantess (pre vore, she is doing it for seduction)
8%
Belly rubbing when you are interacting with the giantess (post vore, she is doing it for seduction)
11%
Occasional burping while inside the stomach
10%
Signs of masturbation while inside the stomach
12%
Other…?
6%

Total votes : 2691

Re: Giantess Vore Quest game

Postby nukers1 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:31 pm

Some CV would be nice, maybe from a futa giantess or the player as pred or smth?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby shakey2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:16 pm

timeetim wrote:Wait wait, maybe I missed something but when you say quest you make it sound like you mean the ]oculus quest..? Meaning VR? Is this true, or am I misinterpreting this haha..? Also, could I have the link to your other game? I'd love to check it out!

I'm pretty sure they mean Quest game making engine. It's one of the popular choices for vore games. It is not VR, it is text based. Any mention of Quest on this forum is usually referring to the Quest engine.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:21 pm

shakey2 wrote:
timeetim wrote:Wait wait, maybe I missed something but when you say quest you make it sound like you mean the ]oculus quest..? Meaning VR? Is this true, or am I misinterpreting this haha..? Also, could I have the link to your other game? I'd love to check it out!

I'm pretty sure they mean Quest game making engine. It's one of the popular choices for vore games. It is not VR, it is text based. Any mention of Quest on this forum is usually referring to the Quest engine.

That is correct. Thanks for clearing that up.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby VoreFan362 » Sun May 09, 2021 3:10 pm

Just an update: I am still working on the game, and I am brainstorming on what Giantesses will look like. I think that Adrianna will be a slim brunette. If you want to suggest pictures to use for Adrianna, I am open to suggestions. If it’s your own work, I WILL give credit, no questions asked.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Previous

Return to Vore game