Skyrim Vore House Mod (Discontinued, Open Source)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Speaking of giants, are there any good texture mods for them? I like giants for vore, but the ones in game are just so incredibly ugly.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby justanotherdragon » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Is there a link to it yet? Or is it still too wip?
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:05 am

justanotherdragon wrote:Is there a link to it yet? Or is it still too wip?

Still too much of a WIP, sorry!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby madcommanderfox » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:39 am

invidiasyren wrote:This might be too much to implement, but I feel like it might be fun to have the option of using them to fast travel, like in place of the carts. That way it seems like the werewolf is actively moving about. Or you could occasionally run into them roaming about (at certain times of the day they will be in their cave so you can find them, while during the rest of the day you can just stumble upon them).

I think this idea would be fun if it is at all able to be implemented and even from like the cave or wherever you are at with them, if you see outdoors, I have always rather liked the idea of travel that i tried for a bit to look into how to make it to do something similar with the carriage horses, sadly beyond my skill level at the time, and likely still is.

another idea that may be interesting or to maybe change some things up would maybe be able to switch to something like how 3rd person is on the devourment and see them with a belly and talk to them, provided this isnt a nightmare to code cause I imagine it would be. and maybe from there you could request a trip to where ever and depending on if you wanna be a little more lore friendly or not, i know vore isn't as much but if you want to stylize it in that way, you could have them drop you off nearby at another cave or place they deem safe as most of the ideas so far for homes would be attacked on site in game unless changed.

yet another idea would be to maybe furnish the cave or make it more homey. i guess the best way to describe it would be like hearthstone home meets a cave but with maybe some more variety in things, a big idea but if you decide to do alot with mod I thought it might be a good pitch. These are kinda all I have right now, hope you don.t mind as it seems a lot of people are pitching ideas cause this is a very fun idea for a mod and a way to make a new player home. I cant wait to see where you take this and what you do with it.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:44 am

coop500 wrote:Also yes don't worry folks, there will be different predator type options! Ranging from the Giant, the Dragon, The Werewolf and some modded creatures on the Nexus (a griffin rigged to the dragon is probably gonna be the first one)

Sounds promising.
Will some of the preds be moddable?
For example, you can make the predator male or female?
Such as a female werewolf? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10989/?
Younger99
Participator

Postby coop500 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 am

Younger99 wrote:
coop500 wrote:Also yes don't worry folks, there will be different predator type options! Ranging from the Giant, the Dragon, The Werewolf and some modded creatures on the Nexus (a griffin rigged to the dragon is probably gonna be the first one)

Sounds promising.

I will not personally be offering NSFW models, but you can swap the model out easily with just very minor modding knowledge
coop500
???

Postby Younger99 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:44 pm

coop500 wrote:
Younger99 wrote:

Sounds promising.

I will not personally be offering NSFW models, but you can swap the model out easily with just very minor modding knowledge

Fair enough. Apologies for using an NSFW Model as an example.
But you get my point, don't you? XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby Kerbalmaster » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:25 pm

How's Progress going on the mod? I'm curious!
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby IcYPoP » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:24 pm

perhaps instead of a permanent location, you could summon the werewolf, like that secret servant power from the dragonborn DLC.
IcYPoP
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:11 pm

Could there be an option to have this be a option with a companion? Like have a dialog option with them and then have the teleport to this stomach location?
Also maybe an add on it have a tunnel path that leads out with something like this https://tespostcards.files.wordpress.co ... .jpg?w=723
And lastly might there be a womb version as well?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:46 pm

I wonder how much progress has been made so far, I'm personally excited for it to come out.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:55 pm

If I may, I have a suggestion:

One of the stickiest problems with NPC preds in Devourment is that they can't enter or exit a building without the Dovakiin getting 'stuck' thousands of feet in the air, unable to interact or move.

It occurs to me that connecting this mod to Devourment (possibly with a timer tied into Devourment's vomit queue), would provide an effective workaround: teleport the player to the stomach room, and then (assuming they're not digested in the meantime) put them back beside (or inside) the NPC when they've entered the building and/or the vomit queue pops.

Not sure if that would be possible, but it's worth a look.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby coop500 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:59 pm

HELLO yes I did not forget this, just I admit some of the comments really put me off from working on it, as my abilities are more limited than what y'all seem to want. BUT I'm gonna just do what I can and release that, then go from there. Instead of a werewolf, imma start with a dragon instead.
coop500
???

Postby mmmspicyhot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:32 am

Isha wrote:If I may, I have a suggestion:

One of the stickiest problems with NPC preds in Devourment is that they can't enter or exit a building without the Dovakiin getting 'stuck' thousands of feet in the air, unable to interact or move.

It occurs to me that connecting this mod to Devourment (possibly with a timer tied into Devourment's vomit queue), would provide an effective workaround: teleport the player to the stomach room, and then (assuming they're not digested in the meantime) put them back beside (or inside) the NPC when they've entered the building and/or the vomit queue pops.

Not sure if that would be possible, but it's worth a look.

I discovered that hitting G to talk to the pred would get me to load into the area with the pred in it. It didn't work a couple times but it did most of the time.
mmmspicyhot
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Y'all realize this is a stationary thing and isn't anything like devourment right?
coop500
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:22 pm

As an update, I am working on furnishings for inside the stomach, mostly to add crafting stations, storage and all that.
coop500
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Furnishing is going along great!
coop500
???

Postby Logic101 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Fleshy, hope all that furniture isn't uncomfortable for the poor dragon.
Logic101
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracoman671 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:25 pm

i would love to see this in sse!
Dracoman671
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:28 am

Yeah it is being made for SSE, I don't have oldrim installed, sorry! SSE is really easy to get these days and is superior in terms of stability.

Also as a quick update: The first version is more or less done, just some of the storage boxes I used are being little jerks and flying around when you bump into them, so I am trying to figure out how to remove collision from their meshes.
coop500
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game