Quest Game: Tooth and Craw [Update:12/29/2020]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Quest Game: Tooth and Craw [Update:12/29/2020]

Postby CuttleScuttle » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:51 pm

Hello!

I haven’t done much on this site yet (I’m more active on FA). But I’m absolutely thrilled to show what I’ve been fidgeting with for all this time!

------
Tooth and Craw is a gritty Quest game that sets out to rectify a burning question:

Why are all the prey in vore games suicidal?

Typically, when you want a specific ending in a vore game, you either have to throw yourself in harm’s way—or let the enemy whittle your HP to zero. It feels passive. And I wanted to try my hand on another take!

In Tooth and Craw, you play from the perspective of the prey—but choose the actions of the predator!

In order to earn specific endings, you’ll afflict the poor prey with a menagerie of vore-themed status effects. Is that mouse a tough pill to swallow? Lube them up with your spit, leaving them ⛆ Drenched ⛆ in your saliva.
------

I’m still fixing a silly issue in this release! (There’s a reference to armor in the OV scene even if the player’s armor is stripped.) But I hope people can overlook my mistake and enjoy what’s here!

There is a single (“complex”) pred: a feral fox. [OV, AV, CV] Digestion, non-fatal, and hard options are available and blacklist-able. Make sure to visit the "preferences" tab!!

Additionally, custom music has been implemented. It does not work on mobile. Technically it’s fixable, but I’m not if anyone but me cares about the music...

You can play it online (or download it!) HERE!! The FA page is here!

Also—Tooth and Craw is also compatible with community support. If you want to test your hand at making a pred, you can follow the simple guidelines here.
------
Here's a screenshot of the combat menu:
combat example.png
Last edited by CuttleScuttle on Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CuttleScuttle
New to the forum

Re: ⚔️Quest Game: Tooth and Craw [0.1v]⚔️

Postby swish » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:46 am

This is fantastic! Please don't abandon this like other devs have done for so many other projects. This is great and I can't wait for more preds to be added :D
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby rabidPsionic » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:09 am

The amount of polish on just this one route is outstanding. I love what you've got here so far.
rabidPsionic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:08 am

Looks very promising!
I can't wait for female preds X3
Younger99
Participator

Postby CuttleScuttle » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:10 am

swish wrote:This is fantastic! Please don't abandon this like other devs have done for so many other projects. This is great and I can't wait for more preds to be added :D

Thank you! I'll try my best to keep this updated. It's very likely to survive! If I don't think a project is sustainable, I cut it before it's published so as not to leave fans hanging. This happened a couple iterations until I arrived with this format—which I'm satisfied immensely with!

swish wrote:The amount of polish on just this one route is outstanding. I love what you've got here so far.

First impressions are everything! Thank you.

swish wrote:Looks very promising!
I can't wait for female preds X3

Thanks!
CuttleScuttle
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:26 pm

Okay like yeah, vore game and all that.

BUT LIKE YOOOO THE BACKGROUND AND THE MUSIC!

WHERE'D YOU GET MUSIC FROM! I NEED THE MUSIC!
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby CuttleScuttle » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:11 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:Okay like yeah, vore game and all that.

BUT LIKE YOOOO THE BACKGROUND AND THE MUSIC!

WHERE'D YOU GET MUSIC FROM! I NEED THE MUSIC!

The music is custom-made. I'm thinking about making an unlisted Youtube playlist for the three tracks currently in the game (and the two that are yet-to-be-implemented.)

Edit: (And thank you!)
CuttleScuttle
New to the forum

Postby calin22 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:42 pm

Thought it was really fun! Would it be at all possible to have slightly different outcomes depending on if the pred fully removes the prey’s armour or not for OV (soft vore)? If not, it’s fine.
Excited to see future updates!
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby WizardLizard » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:06 am

Interesting. Any plans on when alternate preds will be released?
WizardLizard
New to the forum

Postby CuttleScuttle » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:34 am

calin22 wrote:Thought it was really fun! Would it be at all possible to have slightly different outcomes depending on if the pred fully removes the prey’s armour or not for OV (soft vore)? If not, it’s fine.
Excited to see future updates!

Yes! Next update. When writing the sequence, I forgot to write the alt...

WizardLizard wrote:Interesting. Any plans on when alternate preds will be released?

I'll start work after I finish my next commission. I'm aiming for biweekly (once every two weeks) updates. But it may be quicker or longer.
CuttleScuttle
New to the forum

Re: Quest Game: Tooth and Craw [0.1v]

Postby CuttleScuttle » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:14 pm

I’m proud to present Tooth and Craw 0.15! Why is this not a full version leap? Because the other part is coming next week! Let’s get to the changelog (And play the game here!)

New Pred: Akhlut

Don't let her feral form fool you, this amphibious creature possesses a razor-sharp intellect. An akhlut, a mythical orca-wolf hybrid, Tikaani is playful—with a twisted sense of humor. Her hunger for mice is unmatched... by anything except her libido.

She has OV, AV, and UB endings (the UB has soft and hard variants). She is technically unfinished at the moment. Two additional endings are arriving next week. Since so many people wanted unbirth—I made sure her UB endings are extra long!

All Songs On Youtube

I’ve added all current songs (and a couple extras) to a playlist on Youtube. Click to listen!

Adventure Mode Tease

After some thought (and a lot of game design planning) I’ve decided to include an “adventure mode!” Think of it as an exploration section with less complex, but more plentiful predators.

You play as Misfortune, a raven whose task is to ensure five unfortunate characters get nommed by selecting “misfortunes” to befall them. Basically—you control the character’s bad luck. Each character has a gimmick and a theme:

Mouse Knight (Yimley) || LOW FANTASY || Gimmick: RPG battles

Tiny Robo-Shrew || CYBERPUNK/SCI-FI || Gimmick: tactical espionage action (AKA stealth)

Stout Crow Anthro (Bibble) || VICTORIAN || Gimmick: Shrinking Potion (change between same-size/micro)

Pokemon (Shaymin) || Gimmick: Circle of Life (upon defeat, you reawaken as a flower. The flower can be Misfortune’d to be eaten by an unaware Pokemon—leading to the true game over. For nonfatal, the digestion is only implied. If left alone, you reform.)

And for the fifth, well… I’m unsure. PS: You can take this poll to decide which story I work on first!

Misc Fixes:

- A simpler font option has been added under preferences.
- One of the Fox’s belly flop paths now properly sets Drenched.
- Your armor is no longer mentioned in the Fox’s OV path if you are Stripped.
CuttleScuttle
New to the forum

Re: Quest Game: Tooth and Craw [Update:7/18/20]

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:27 am

I love how much detail you put into those unbirth options - and that you chose a pred that's an obscure type of creature I've never even heard of before!
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CuttleScuttle » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:31 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:I love how much detail you put into those unbirth options - and that you chose a pred that's an obscure type of creature I've never even heard of before!

Thank you! I love writing stories/scenarios involving less-loved critters! Akhlut seem really cool though. I hope more people learn about them...
CuttleScuttle
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:14 pm

The unbirth caught me off guard. The hard vore variant, had no idea how you make an unbirth scene 'hard vore' but now I know. But great work.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:11 am

What does the do? I think we all konw it goes Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby CuttleScuttle » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:44 am

Skittles209 wrote:The unbirth caught me off guard. The hard vore variant, had no idea how you make an unbirth scene 'hard vore' but now I know. But great work.

Thank you! I hope the writing didn't upset you...

RandomInjury wrote:What does the do? I think we all konw it goes Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

And mouse goes "squeak!"
CuttleScuttle
New to the forum

Postby Midir » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:12 pm

Wow, that's really well written!
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CuttleScuttle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:56 pm

Heavens almighty… I finally can push the next update!

...Which you can play right here!

From a quick estimate, I think there's enough words in here for not one, not two, but three big vore stories. Let's give ya the run-down:
-----------
FOUR new predators!

Bosses:

— Venter Laetus! The kobold winner from my recent giveaway. Unaware shenanigans await! Thank you @@Venter_Laetus !

— Kali the Avali! An off-putting bird-raptor, fluffy alien armed with a shrink ray. Kali belongs to @@Domingo_the_sergal !

Mooks: [One Ending(-ish) Each]

— Rat Ruffians! They take names and chew bubblegum. And they're all out of names. And gum. Damn.

— Kobold Sconcelighter! She's a tubby kobold who hates sconcelighting duty. Honestly, she just wants to sit…
-------------

Misc. Changes:

-_- Font has changed to something more readable. (This took more effort than you think.) Legacy font is under preferences. -_-

-_- New toggle added. You can now enable raunchy "filth" descriptions. (Scat mostly.) -_-

-_- The akhlut has a new kinky ending: where she liquefies you to use as lube. -_-

-_- You can now beat the akhlut. -_-
----------

Also! A new poll! I want to include an encounter that has you stuck within a creature. (Male. Full Tour. Maybe AV.) The poll results will be determined by percentage of vote. (Meaning a choice with 33% of the vote has a 33% chance of winning.) This means you can vote for your favorite—and have a chance at winning even if it’s a lil’ bit behind!

=>Click here to take a poll to determine the species!<= (Species choices are intentionally odd! Having fun with them. All species are sentient.)
-------------

There's gonna be bugs. I'm pretty sure the akhlut has some weird text glitch with the non-fatal route, but I can't figure out where it is...
CuttleScuttle
New to the forum

Re: Quest Game: Tooth and Craw [Update:12/29/2020]

Postby CuttleScuttle » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:48 pm

Without further ado... after a sizeable wait...

Tooth and Craw! The next public update is here! Unlike most vore games where the prey has to act a little suicidal to get the endings you want, in Tooth and Craw—you determine the actions predators take! You fight to the very end: by tooth and claw.

The update was available a month early on my SubscribeStar's middle $10 tier. In this update, there's an unbirth scene featuring a lazy wolf-like warg. A cock vore scene featuring resident kobold @@Venter_Laetus . And last but not least, a big ol' half-croc, half-otter hybrid named Finnegan! He's got Oral Vore, Full Tour, M/M Sex (with you in his belly), and an oral sex scene where you're shot into his mouth. Oh. Wait. Did I say that was the last? I'm a dumbo. There's also a face sitting scene with a female kobold—tired and sweaty. (You're a micro!)

Wanna see a mouse get eaten? Well—here you go!

Go have a gander right over here!

And if you want to support me—and get goodies like chances at free commissions, early Tooth and Craw updates, and exclusive unpublished stories... click...

=>HERE<=

And thank you, thank you, thank you for anyone who even looks at my game! I think everybody is important and I will not shaft "free" players to try and make a quick buck. SubStar simply allows me to spend more time on the game. (This blasted thing can take ages to make.)

But I really do emphasize—this game takes a lot of work. Without my Subscribers, I wouldn't likely be able to maintain it. So... THANK YOU, all of you! I can't wait to share the next update with the general public... It has birds in it! I love birds! And there's *multiple* new preds incoming...
CuttleScuttle
New to the forum

Return to Vore game