New game, need some input

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Which game type

A (3 days to digest)
54%
B ( Tiny Misadventures)
46%

Total votes : 200

New game, need some input

Postby J3DGTS » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:42 pm

Hey guys! So I'm currently working on a new game that uses 3D assets that I made personally. I just want some input on what type of game mechanics it should have. I currently have 2 different play styles that I'd like to make. However, I can't decide which one to go with.

Should I go with either A, which is a playstyle similar to "3 Days to digest" where the playstyle will mostly revolve around choices that would differ from girl to girl. Or should I go with B, with playstyle similar to "Tiny Misadventures" which is more focused on escaping slowly choosing actions to aid you.

Just so you guys know, here are a few screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/eePMwRn

In case anyone is interested, my Patreon is https://www.patreon.com/Voragochi Most likely, the Patreon version will get more updates, come out sooner, be longer, and have voice acting.
Last edited by J3DGTS on Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Re: New game, need some input

Postby nullstuff » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:46 pm

Damn, those are some really nice assets! As for gameplay mechanics, I think either option could work, but I will say that I’m leaning more towards A just because there’s a lot of games similar to option B. Honestly, what could be really cool is an option that’s sort of a fusion of both, where you have to decide if you’re gonna try and escape and anger the pred or try and sweet talk them into letting you go. Or, perhaps some preds could lean toward option A, some towards B. That would be especially interesting, as in both of the games you mentioned there’s some level of “sameness” across every pred, and it would be cool to see a pred’s personality demonstrated in the base mechanics you use while interacting with them.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby secretish » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:01 pm

Personally leaning towards like 3 Days to Digest since the pictures seem to point towards oral vore. Most games similar to Tiny Misadventures don't have a super large amount of it since that tends to lean towards being unescapable when swallowed, and I'm not sure how well the writing could work for situations after being eaten. If you think you could make it work, though, either style could work.

Also, nice pictures. Looking forward to the game, regardless of which type of game you make.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby J3DGTS » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:14 pm

secretish wrote:Personally leaning towards like 3 Days to Digest since the pictures seem to point towards oral vore. Most games similar to Tiny Misadventures don't have a super large amount of it since that tends to lean towards being unescapable when swallowed, and I'm not sure how well the writing could work for situations after being eaten. If you think you could make it work, though, either style could work.

Also, nice pictures. Looking forward to the game, regardless of which type of game you make.

If I were to do tiny misadventures style, to deal with oral vore, I'd likely just wait till the pred is asleep, then try to escape from there. But yeah, Im sorta thinking I'll just do a combination of both. Where unbirth will be handled with tiny misadventures, and oral vore will be 3 days to digest.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby secretish » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:31 pm

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:If I were to do tiny misadventures style, to deal with oral vore, I'd likely just wait till the pred is asleep, then try to escape from there. But yeah, Im sorta thinking I'll just do a combination of both. Where unbirth will be handled with tiny misadventures, and oral vore will be 3 days to digest.

Out of curiosity, which end would they be trying to escape from when the pred is asleep?
Last edited by secretish on Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby J3DGTS » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:14 pm

secretish wrote:
ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:If I were to do tiny misadventures style, to deal with oral vore, I'd likely just wait till the pred is asleep, then try to escape from there. But yeah, Im sorta thinking I'll just do a combination of both. Where unbirth will be handled with tiny misadventures, and oral vore will be 3 days to digest.

Out of curiousity, which end would they be trying to escape from when the pred is asleep?

Was thinking both. Going further in would take longer, hurt the character more, but would be a lot easier. Going upwards would risk waking the pred up. Kinda like high-risk high reward type thing.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:20 pm

I have to ask, could you tell me what exactly your game is about, its objectives, and how it plays like? I tried looking at the Patreon, but all information about it is locked behind a paywall, and I'm broke due to being unemployed thanks to the coronavirus.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:12 pm

Wait, so is this macro/micro or samesize? Cuz the art sorta says "macro" to me, and that'll probably influence gameplay a lot.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby J3DGTS » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:50 pm

NotTadpole wrote:I have to ask, could you tell me what exactly your game is about, its objectives, and how it plays like? I tried looking at the Patreon, but all information about it is locked behind a paywall, and I'm broke due to being unemployed thanks to the coronavirus.

Haven't really figured out the story so far, but what I've managed to come up with so far, is you're a tiny, and you wake up in a mousehole in someones house. When you go out, theres a giant cat girl waiting for you. As for objective, its pretty much just to survive while exploring the world and building relationships with the other characters.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby J3DGTS » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:52 pm

Shugoki wrote:Wait, so is this macro/micro or samesize? Cuz the art sorta says "macro" to me, and that'll probably influence gameplay a lot.

Gonna be macro/micro. Might make a samesize game in the future, but Im far from making one of those.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:22 pm

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:Haven't really figured out the story so far, but what I've managed to come up with so far, is you're a tiny, and you wake up in a mousehole in someones house. When you go out, theres a giant cat girl waiting for you. As for objective, its pretty much just to survive while exploring the world and building relationships with the other characters.

Oh, sounds interesting! The bit about building relationships with the other characters caught my eye. Does this include building positive relationships with the giant characters and possibly paving the way for consensual and harmless fetish interactions, or will the game be strictly about unwilling and lethal vore/crushing/etc?
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby rzq1 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:31 pm

I think the mix idea is best. Those are some great looking 3d models you got though.
rzq1
New to the forum

Postby J3DGTS » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:57 pm

NotTadpole wrote:
ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:Haven't really figured out the story so far, but what I've managed to come up with so far, is you're a tiny, and you wake up in a mousehole in someones house. When you go out, theres a giant cat girl waiting for you. As for objective, its pretty much just to survive while exploring the world and building relationships with the other characters.

Oh, sounds interesting! The bit about building relationships with the other characters caught my eye. Does this include building positive relationships with the giant characters and possibly paving the way for consensual and harmless fetish interactions, or will the game be strictly about unwilling and lethal vore/crushing/etc?

Can go both ways. Either positive or negative.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:44 pm

Does this mean Voragotchi is abandoned? Literally all of your Patreon account is behind a paywall, so we have no way of knowing.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby PotatoFarmer » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:50 pm

btw, i noticed that the link to your Paypal is missing the I, as after I added it it went there with no trouble. But without it, all I got was a missing page.
Proud writer of the lewd tale Demonology
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby J3DGTS » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:00 am

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:Does this mean Voragotchi is abandoned? Literally all of your Patreon account is behind a paywall, so we have no way of knowing.

No, not abandoned, this is just something I'm working on while I wait for assets to be made. (since I make all these assets myself, it's easy, but with the other one, I need a pixel artist to make them for me)
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby J3DGTS » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:02 am

PotatoFarmer wrote:btw, i noticed that the link to your Paypal is missing the I, as after I added it it went there with no trouble. But without it, all I got was a missing page.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've fixed it now.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game