Photomanip choose-your-own-adventure: would you want POV?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What point of view images would you like to see?

Female Prey - Yes
23%
Female Pred - Yes
26%
Female Prey - No
2%
Female Pred - No
2%
Male Prey - Yes
18%
Male Pred - Yes
8%
Male Prey - No
6%
Male Pred - No
15%

Total votes : 1252

Photomanip choose-your-own-adventure: would you want POV?

Postby tst12 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:03 am

So hypothetically speaking, I have a choose-your-own-adventure game, with manips. The question here is, would you want a generic point of view stand-in for you the character. In other words, if you are a female predator, take a point of view image of a woman sunbathing (something like this: https://i.imgur.com/cVyvfiK.jpg) but with a squirming belly added onto it. Or if you were prey, same deal, but the stand-in would likely be in a different position: more curled up, and with you in a prey position.

There are numerous skin/body types, so I'm just wondering who would want what. I can't do 8 different images to accommodate everyone, so I'm wondering if the point of view thing would help or hurt the fantasy you're trying to have when playing the game.

*EDIT*: Accidently wrote yes when I meant no, had to edit the poll! Check your votes, please (6 votes were cast for the female pred: yes which is now a no.)
tst12
Participator

Re: Photomanip choose-your-own-adventure: would you want POV

Postby tst12 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:40 pm

Also: Now that we have nearly 100 votes I'm curious WHY you guys think this way!

Penny for your thoughts?
tst12
Participator

Postby vgove » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:28 pm

It is what we like
vgove
Participator

Postby Aleph-Null » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:03 pm

Skin tone of the model probably matters most to people who fantasize about them self in the situation. For others (for example,RL males that want to see F/F) I don't imagine skin tone would be as important.

I think consistency of the POV character would be more important than matching skin tone.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aviator2345 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:46 pm

Personally, it's an immersion thing for me. It just helps me to get in the shoes of whatever I'm doing. Whenever I roleplay, I'm pretty insistent on saying I/me/you. I feel very detached when it's third person.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:55 pm

I like seeing women benefit from male loss. Whether or not it's POV is incidental.
empatheticapathy
---

Return to Vore game