Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Postby Ottots » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:20 pm

Iwillremember wrote:When I fought the Hare for the first time, I got to the 2nd phase fine (and got slaughtered), but after leveling up and trying it again, whenever I start the 2nd phase of the fight I get this error code:

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'transform' for nil:NilClass

After that the game promptly crashes after I click "Ok"

Same for winning the fight with the memory eater too.

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 543: NoMethodError occurred.

Undefined method 'id' for 0:fixum

Occurs supposedly when Pacha eats them as their dialogue ends abruptly when talking to her following the error/crash.

Also, when you leave Araya's temple without beating the High Priest, you are unable to reenter the building.

Where did you run into the memory eater? Ive yet to find that one.
Ottots
Been posting for a bit

Postby Iwillremember » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:05 am

Ottots, in the shrine at the southern part of the graveyard. You can find the path south of the mausoleum you enter to fight the necromancer apprentice.
Iwillremember
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:45 am

Is there a cap to how many bees you can eat in the beehive? Like you eat a certain number of bees and then no more enemies appear or the queen comment saying you ate every other bee in the beehive?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:54 am

TheEvilWithin wrote:Is there a cap to how many bees you can eat in the beehive? Like you eat a certain number of bees and then no more enemies appear or the queen comment saying you ate every other bee in the beehive?

No. They respawn, but if you eat more than a few that will make a fight with her more likely, even though she's an easy boss.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderTG » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:10 pm

Might want to update the thread here with the new release as well.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby InverseTacquito » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:37 am

Following up with the request for a thread update, I would say that there should be some hints given for two criteria: 1) recruitable allies and 2) which allies can be made vore-capable who don't come as such and how.

The reason I strongly advise having this is that most of these are permanently missable as the game stands, and both are things that generally nobody wants to miss.
This is a vore site and a vore game after all, so finding out you missed a chance for some juicy interactions based on a narrow window that didn't properly present itself can be more than a little frustrating.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby UDG » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:11 am

All the followers are either vore capable or have the option to be made so.
UDG
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:54 pm

Is there a way to eat the godess that you would meet at the hive while also having eaten every bee at the hive?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InverseTacquito » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:16 am

UDG wrote:All the followers are either vore capable or have the option to be made so.

That...really doesn't do anything to properly address the matter, you must realize. Looking for a more specific outlining.
Like, some can only be attained through patreon-only routes, for example, IE Sichi and the Owl boss. And there's so many ways you can handle that encounter that you could easily, easily miss it. That's the kind of problem I'm talking about; like I only happened upon that by chance.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:42 am

InverseTacquito wrote:
UDG wrote:All the followers are either vore capable or have the option to be made so.

That...really doesn't do anything to properly address the matter, you must realize. Looking for a more specific outlining.
Like, some can only be attained through patreon-only routes, for example, IE Sichi and the Owl boss. And there's so many ways you can handle that encounter that you could easily, easily miss it. That's the kind of problem I'm talking about; like I only happened upon that by chance.

Sichi can be made vore capable at the very first fight if you feed her the other potential companion,
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby UDG » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:51 pm

InverseTacquito wrote:

Rabbit in the forest to the east.
Squirrel in the stoat village.
Lizard south of lizard village.
Bee in the hive or at the expense of a potential companion north east of the hive.
Mouse in the first area at the expense of a potential companion or in the bird lands.
The rest start as preds.
UDG
New to the forum

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:28 pm

I keep getting errors in the Mouse Temple, and it's completely stopped my gameplay. It's trying to load enemies that don't exist in the files, and that causes the game to crash. It's also not letting me do much else in the Temple.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Memester1234 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:11 pm

Where is the bee that unlocks pred Meeri? I've been searching the hive for a while
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:48 pm

Memester1234 wrote:Where is the bee that unlocks pred Meeri? I've been searching the hive for a while

It's a bee from another hive In with the males of the hive. If I remember correctly.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby UDG » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:57 pm

Memester1234 wrote:Where is the bee that unlocks pred Meeri? I've been searching the hive for a while

Enter the hive from the east. Go through the doorway in the top left (NW) in the first area, then the doorway in the top left in the second area.
UDG
New to the forum

Postby Memester1234 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:42 pm

UDG wrote:

Enter the hive from the east. Go through the doorway in the top left (NW) in the first area, then the doorway in the top left in the second area.

It says it's patreon restricted, and so is the area with the spider, so I guess there's no way to get pred meeri in the free version
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby ketchup » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:23 pm

I saw something in this thread suggesting that the catgirl in the hat shop can actually digest the mouse girl and you can find her remains in the bucket. If so how do you trigger this event? I've given her the potion, but now the shop is just normal. Also, how do you get the squirrel ranger to join you? He just leaves to meditate after beating the dryand.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby ketchup » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:17 am

Sorry, to keep asking questions, but one more? Where do you get wood planks to repair the sugarglider caravan? Feel like I've looked everywhere and interacted with a bunch of stuff that looks like wood planks, but they do nothing.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby sothe78 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:11 pm

ketchup wrote:I saw something in this thread suggesting that the catgirl in the hat shop can actually digest the mouse girl and you can find her remains in the bucket. If so how do you trigger this event? I've given her the potion, but now the shop is just normal. Also, how do you get the squirrel ranger to join you? He just leaves to meditate after beating the dryand.

Will digest mouse girl if you didn't give potion and go to rabbit village i think. If the squirrel comes with you at all I thought he joined you sure he isn't just waiting at an inn? For the planks for the sugar glider on the west side of traders town go north there is a recruitable character up there and she can break a fence up there after and then you can pick up planks.
sothe78
New to the forum

Postby ketchup » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:39 pm

sothe78 wrote:
ketchup wrote:I saw something in this thread suggesting that the catgirl in the hat shop can actually digest the mouse girl and you can find her remains in the bucket. If so how do you trigger this event? I've given her the potion, but now the shop is just normal. Also, how do you get the squirrel ranger to join you? He just leaves to meditate after beating the dryand.

Will digest mouse girl if you didn't give potion and go to rabbit village i think. If the squirrel comes with you at all I thought he joined you sure he isn't just waiting at an inn? For the planks for the sugar glider on the west side of traders town go north there is a recruitable character up there and she can break a fence up there after and then you can pick up planks.

Thanks for the help with the sugargliders and mouse, I guess I need a new save where I don't give her the potion then.

As for the squirrel, I've had him fight with me in the party against the Dryad but afterwards he always says he needs to find a quiet place to meditate, I'm then given the options of Pacha saying "Have fun with that." In which case he leaves or "My stomach is pretty quiet." in which case Pacha eats him. I see no option for him join me and he's not at the inn afterwards. Is this a bug? Am I missing something?
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game