Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Postby BizzareBlue » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:56 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Ah yeah i did it. managed to do so without killing any of the beegirls, except the first. Which is a shame.

Yes, sorry about the slow responses here. I keep forgetting to check this page as well as the forum. Also, yeah, there is no way to get through the hive without eating the first bee. I'll have a look at changing that, but for now it's the only way of getting past her.

Orin wrote:
lypo wrote:What is the new side quest in the frog village and suger glider caravan. I did both and didn't notice any difference. The frogs being able to eat you and the new vore command is real nice. I like all the interactions I've found with the party vore.

The side quests are actually in the stoat village, not in the frog village. Blue said he made a typo.
About the sugar glide, you can find them again in the first area of the woods with the stoat eating plants and they will ask for your help with their cart. I think you need to solve the merchant quest peacefully to be able to do this one though.

Yeah. The sugar gliders will only show up in the forest if you chose to rescue the one in the cage. Also, the reward they were supposed to give you was missing in the first update, then not working due to a bug in the second one. It should be fixed now though.

antoinou62185 wrote:or find planks of wood to repair the caravan?

There are currently three places where you can find wooden planks for the caravan, although the easiest place to get them is only accessible in the patreon area. Still, it can be solved in any version.

Tunknownusert wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:i9 figured out the succubus bug, and it was my own fault for lowering the TP cost, after i made the mistake of saving in her lair. i had to lower two values, and only did one.

I noticed when i beat the slime-girl, after eating her it crashes the game. Unsure if this is because i didn't eat the alchemist or something else, but the game crashes.

Are these instances the patreon version? I don't recall a slime-girl.

Also, in the free version, when in the temple, the ghosts that zip about... If they hit you they crash the game.

Yeah, the slime girl is currentlu only in the patreon version, I'm afraid, and yeah, the ghosts are a problem. Hopefully they should be working properly now though.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:33 am

I bought the patreon version with the Birblands, gotta say it was fun. I do hope after doign the owl's side quest i'll see more of Movi and the Human, My party needs more cute mousegirls <3
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby VVV » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:19 pm

were do i use they key in the grave
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:05 am

Has the game been updated outside of the Patreon version?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby VVV » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:36 am

yes but you can only get to the otter city and almost no side missions
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby kiriaflurry » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:10 pm

NekoYuki wrote:I bought the patreon version with the Birblands, gotta say it was fun. I do hope after doign the owl's side quest i'll see more of Movi and the Human, My party needs more cute mousegirls <3

How did you get to the new content in that version?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:38 am

It was after the hive, in the most recent version on the patreon.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby kiriaflurry » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:19 pm

Oh i know that but its been months since i touched the game and totally forgot where to go. xD Dont really see a path to get there.
Last edited by kiriaflurry on Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVV » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:26 pm

if your use a old save file from a earlier version you cant get the new content it is a bug
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Disdanex » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:32 am

Hi, I can’t figure out how to fix the bridge, I sort of walked around everything, but I still don’t understand who can tell me what to do?
Disdanex
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:36 am

Disdanex wrote:Hi, I can’t figure out how to fix the bridge, I sort of walked around everything, but I still don’t understand who can tell me what to do?

You need to talk to all the otters. The lady in the shop is the one you need. She gives you wind crystals and the diving helmet so you can get underwater to take care of the problem and get the bridge fixed.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby BizzareBlue » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:15 pm

NekoYuki wrote:I bought the patreon version with the Birblands, gotta say it was fun. I do hope after doign the owl's side quest i'll see more of Movi and the Human, My party needs more cute mousegirls <3

Ashi can be found again in the current version, although she doesn't have much to say beyond thanks. I might make her more relevant later. Movi might show up again later, but I'm not sure about that yet.

VVV wrote:were do i use they key in the grave

Have you tried searching the shipwreck?

Enteresting wrote:Has the game been updated outside of the Patreon version?

VVV wrote:yes but you can only get to the otter city and almost no side missions

The otter village is pretty sparse even in that patreon version right now I'm afraid. I'm trying to strike a balance between fleshing out the existing areas and pushing forwards by adding new ones, and the otter village is one of the areas that has been a bit neglected.

kiriaflurry wrote:

How did you get to the new content in that version?

The hive is west and across the bridge from the otter lands, and the avian lands can be found by going one screen north from the hive inn (which is one screen to the west of the throne room)

VVV wrote:if your use a old save file from a earlier version you cant get the new content it is a bug

Yeah, there was an inntermittent bug with the patreon version that prevented some poeple from accessing the newer areas. It should be fixed now. Sorry about that.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Fri May 07, 2021 1:15 am

Quick question when you go under water and you enter the sunken ship there is a chest thar needs a key, there you find the shrine key (that I don't know for what it is, someone knows?) but thats not the key to open the chest, how do you open it?
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orin » Fri May 07, 2021 7:43 am

I hope I'm not mistaken, but I think that you can find that key during the graveyard quest, inside the mausoleum. I'm not sure about the shrine key.

I'll take the chance to ask some questions myself. Does anyone know how to open the locked door in the secret area south of the graveyard? Also is there any scene where you get captured by the owl instead of being eaten on the spot?
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Fri May 07, 2021 1:58 pm

Ill be honest i have no clue for the free version of the game is the most up to date.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Re: Pacha's Quest V4 (WIP)

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Thu May 13, 2021 4:50 pm

Just stumbled across this and already loving some of the depth to the game. Note to self: Patreon. — That happened. A handful of quick bug reports (which I don’t think have been reported yet):

» The box with the 100g in Pacha’s den doesn’t actually add to your funds. — Scratch that, it’s fixed in the Patreon release.

» Talking to the seal to start the game with the lizard boy when you’re south of her will lock the game up — it’s probably trying to send you south onto an un-walk-on-to-able tile. It’s not a proper crash, but no inputs work and the only thing you can do is close the game. Either making her only talk-to-able from the west or altering the routine to enter the playing field to include a “move west” before going south should take care of that.

» If you defeat the Frog Queen before she eats Nataha, something similar happens with him if he’s not next to the Dryad when the fight starts.

» Sichi’s text for eating mice who surrender always says “…if she doesn’t mind too much…” even if the mouse in question is a boy.

» Nahata doesn’t get bonus XP for digesting random encounter enemies, just the squirrel where he becomes vore-capable.

» Picking berries in the rabbit village with Sichi in the party gets Martin’s related commentary when Sichi uses Nature’s Bounty, even if Pacha ate him at the start of the game.

» The conversation between Pacha and Nahata involving fighting the Dryad can happen before you encounter the Dryad. Same with the conversation between Pacha and Vir where the octopus gets mentioned.

» If Pacha uses the “Devour Ally” skill, she’ll regurgitate any equipment the digested ally had. Allies using the “Devour Ally” skill don’t.

» The caravan sidequest can be completed before you get the Rabbit Talisman from Neela. She’s still in Traders Town after the caravan leaves. Either the caravan quest shouldn’t be able to be finished before you get the Talisman, or she should give you the Talisman (and other goodies) when you get the caravan rolling again.

» You can get Messel’s Necklace more than once if the quest hasn’t been completed.

» Either from the menu screen or in combat, once you get to the point where you have to pick which ally to eat, trying to cancel out of it spits out a crash-to-desktop error:
Code: Select all
Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: TypeError occurred.

can't convert Fixnum into String

» Typo in the conversation after leaving Rabbit Village with Martin, while he’s talking to Sichi: “If they can get past one got they could likely do so again…”

» Recruiting Ti with fish does not remove the fish from your inventory.
Last edited by AssumedPseudonym on Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:07 am, edited 13 times in total.
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby RexTheWolfdog » Fri May 14, 2021 12:36 pm

ELSCHNY wrote:Quick question when you go under water and you enter the sunken ship there is a chest thar needs a key, there you find the shrine key (that I don't know for what it is, someone knows?) but thats not the key to open the chest, how do you open it?

in order to get the key to open the chest on the ship you have to open the rotting door in the graveyard, it's in the area just before the boss fight, you need to have Ti in your party in order to open the rotting door, inside you'll find a corroded key. use the key to open the chest on the sunken pirate ship, then you will have to fight undead pirates. if you win you will get the shrine key which can be used to open a secret area in the graveyard.

Orin wrote:I hope I'm not mistaken, but I think that you can find that key during the graveyard quest, inside the mausoleum. I'm not sure about the shrine key.

I'll take the chance to ask some questions myself. Does anyone know how to open the locked door in the secret area south of the graveyard? Also is there any scene where you get captured by the owl instead of being eaten on the spot?

the secret area in the graveyard is unlocked by the shrine key that you find in the sunken pirate ship. there are a couple of scenes where you can interact with the movi, mouse that gen the owl has captured, or ashi, the human in gen's tent, but there isn't any scene where gen will capture you as well
RexTheWolfdog
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Fri May 14, 2021 10:32 pm

I have a question as to what version of the game is the most up to day for the free game. (As i am in the otter village an that is as far as i can go as it says that beyond that is patron only.) Am i missing an update? I dont know an trying keep hope on the idea of more content coming to the free version but if not then that is fine.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Fri May 14, 2021 10:42 pm

As near as I can make out, v4.0 BugFix should be current. I saw he said something about March having been a particularly unproductive month on the game, and I hope that doesn’t translate into a complete loss of momentum with it. (I know it’s happened to me on some of my own game work. I hate it, but it happened all the same. -.- )
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby Dotsu » Sun May 16, 2021 1:02 am

AssumedPseudonym wrote: As near as I can make out, v4.0 BugFix should be current. I saw he said something about March having been a particularly unproductive month on the game, and I hope that doesn’t translate into a complete loss of momentum with it. (I know it’s happened to me on some of my own game work. I hate it, but it happened all the same. -.- )

I get that just saying as someone who cant do the paid game as the free game is so behind it feels a bit unfair at times we are what... two updates behind patron now? as much as i love the game will it get as far behind as the comparisons to the free an paid versions of Tsumi umi Sushi? if that happens then i might just stop following the project till i can cough up the cash.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game