Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Postby lypo » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:39 pm

I've never heard of that with the squirrel. Did he get eaten by the frog woman? I always thought he joined automatically after the dryad fight if you rescued him from the frog.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ketchup » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:45 am

lypo wrote:I've never heard of that with the squirrel. Did he get eaten by the frog woman? I always thought he joined automatically after the dryad fight if you rescued him from the frog.

I went ahead of him and took care of the frogs so that he couldn't get grabbed by the queen. Is that messing this up by chance? Do I need to let him get eaten and save him from the frog? I thought if he got eaten by the frog he automatically died.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby UDG » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:47 am

ketchup wrote:
lypo wrote:I've never heard of that with the squirrel. Did he get eaten by the frog woman? I always thought he joined automatically after the dryad fight if you rescued him from the frog.

I went ahead of him and took care of the frogs so that he couldn't get grabbed by the queen. Is that messing this up by chance? Do I need to let him get eaten and save him from the frog? I thought if he got eaten by the frog he automatically died.

You get the option to recruit him after defeating the frog queen. Him being eaten by her does not kill him before you can save him. I'd say your solution is to let him get grabbed and then go save him.
UDG
New to the forum

Postby ketchup » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:40 am

UDG wrote:
ketchup wrote:

You get the option to recruit him after defeating the frog queen. Him being eaten by her does not kill him before you can save him. I'd say your solution is to let him get grabbed and then go save him.

Yup, that appears to have been the problem. Thanks for the help!
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:31 pm

Is there a way to eat the godess you normally find at the hive, IF you've eaten the bees, queen included?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ketchup » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:24 pm

Sorry, I'm just bad at this game I guess. But I read you can get Meeri, the bee girl to join you as well. How do you do this? I've gone through the whole hive only eating the bees that, as far as I can tell, you can't avoid eating (Guard at the very beginning and the one pulling the lever that drops you into the queens room). I this would get Meeri to join me. Obviously there's some other conditions that need to be met. I'm just not sure what they are. Any help would be appreciated.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 am

ketchup wrote:Sorry, I'm just bad at this game I guess. But I read you can get Meeri, the bee girl to join you as well. How do you do this? I've gone through the whole hive only eating the bees that, as far as I can tell, you can't avoid eating (Guard at the very beginning and the one pulling the lever that drops you into the queens room). I this would get Meeri to join me. Obviously there's some other conditions that need to be met. I'm just not sure what they are. Any help would be appreciated.

I think she joins if you don't fight the queen at the end of the hive. The queen should send her with you to help.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ermiz » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:59 pm

ketchup wrote:Sorry, I'm just bad at this game I guess. But I read you can get Meeri, the bee girl to join you as well. How do you do this? I've gone through the whole hive only eating the bees that, as far as I can tell, you can't avoid eating (Guard at the very beginning and the one pulling the lever that drops you into the queens room). I this would get Meeri to join me. Obviously there's some other conditions that need to be met. I'm just not sure what they are. Any help would be appreciated.

Run away from the lever bee (they'll disappear) and say you didn't hurt anyone or eat it and say you did as little damage as possible
ermiz
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:00 am

So, how do I get Pacha to eat the snake alchemist w/o a gameover?
daeway
Participator

Postby lypo » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:32 am

daeway wrote:So, how do I get Pacha to eat the snake alchemist w/o a gameover?

You have to mix a chaos potion and put it in the drink on the back table of the alchemist.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:59 pm

lypo wrote:

You have to mix a chaos potion and put it in the drink on the back table of the alchemist.

Thanks!
Also, in this current build (V2), can Meeri become a predator?
daeway
Participator

Postby daeway » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:19 am

I am not sure if this is a critique or "nitpick" but I have a negative opinion on the prey content of the game.
So, during combat with enemies like the Naga, burb, and the bees, if the battle goes on long enough or the rng ain't favorable, the other team can just eat up Pacha or any of my allies. Any time they want. I'm usually not too keen on prey content anyway but gosh darnit, that gets annoying after a while. When eaten, ya can't do anything but hope your allies (who may or may not be leveled up) can get you out, or just back out and try again. Or avoid the bull spit areas altogether. Srly, Pacha's greatest weapon is the previous save slot.
Also, for a time I liked Sichi as an ally. She was adorable lil mousie who became Pacha's (my) partner in crime eating up prey along side me. But then there is this random scene where a mouse in her stomach convinces her to eat Pacha, she does, Pacha canonically DIES... then you click retry and continue like it is nothing. My teammate just decides to eat me cuz the person who jumped us said "lol, you won't". She killed me on a dare. :| Even though, this character justified it to herself that she is technically following Araya's will anyway by eating ppl. I get if she wanted to eat me after we beat the hooded figure, there would be no need for an alliance, but WE WERE FRIENDS!!! And in the end it didn't matter anyway, cuz you can click retry and erase it anyway. We already have an option in the game to ask Sichi to eat Pacha, I don't think we need some random scene popping up where our enemy can tell Sichi to just give us a game over for going to bed.
daeway
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:31 pm

Is there a guide somewhere that I can use?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:28 pm

daeway wrote:
lypo wrote:

Thanks!
Also, in this current build (V2), can Meeri become a predator?

I'm not sure. I'm on the Patreon version. She can become a predator by eating a foreign male bee in with the males of her hive. If the spider character just north of the hive is in v2 she can also eat them to become a predator.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ketchup » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:39 pm

TheEvilWithin wrote:Is there a guide somewhere that I can use?

I don't believe so. I mainly just dig through the forum and the comments on the releases in OPs gallery. Then if I'm confused as to how to achieve something I've read about I just ask. This game could certainly use a guide, but as this is vore game that's an understandably big ask. So I doubt one ever gets made.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:49 pm

ketchup wrote:

I don't believe so. I mainly just dig through the forum and the comments on the releases in OPs gallery. Then if I'm confused as to how to achieve something I've read about I just ask. This game could certainly use a guide, but as this is vore game that's an understandably big ask. So I doubt one ever gets made.

Too bad. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to eat the godess you normally find in the hive, even if you ate all the bees there.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ketchup » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:10 pm

TheEvilWithin wrote:
ketchup wrote:

Too bad. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to eat the godess you normally find in the hive, even if you ate all the bees there.

Pretty sure she only appears if you don't eat the queen.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:40 pm

How do you make the lizard guy a predator? He's the only one of the party members I haven't yet.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderTG » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:16 pm

How do you make the lizard guy a predator? He's the only one of the party members I haven't yet.

Beat one of the spirits outside the village using charm. I think it was the male ice spirit? Then there's an option to feed it to him
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:19 pm

EnderTG wrote:

Beat one of the spirits outside the village using charm. I think it was the male ice spirit? Then there's an option to feed it to him

Thanks.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game