Nights at the Elemens - Demo (v0.7)[Difficulty tweaks/fixes]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who's your favorite character so far

Slyph, the wind element
25%
Ruby, the fire element
19%
Yuki, the yuki-onna
11%
Petra, the earth element
13%
Mizu, the water element
16%
The Unnamed Witch
17%

Total votes : 405

Re: Nights at the Elements - Demo (v0.52)

Postby HeadPhones1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:02 am

bobthemailman21 wrote:Also, for those wondering about the save location, it's at
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2957383881-3004139019-1838532032-1001\Software\Elemen\Nights at the Elemen's
or it is at least for me.

(apologies, eatme1234, if this was not something you wanted to be known <3)

Could you be able to share save?
HeadPhones1
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme1234 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:29 am

If everything goes alright, there will be a release tomorrow that will fix alot of mention bugs, along with lower the difficulty.

apparently the game saves directly into the System registry...so good luck not destroying your PC trying to figure out how to find it and transfer it between computers

Also, for those wondering about the save location, it's at
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2957383881-3004139019-1838532032-1001\Software\Elemen\Nights at the Elemen's
or it is at least for me.

Do not attempt to edit anything in your system registry without proper knowledge, one false move can result in your computer not working! Unity updated the way persistent data saved, I remember when it used to be saved in the Appdata folder, but now it seems it save in the directory. (At least I recall it saving there).

This keeps popping up. I currently have Windows 10

The next version of the game will be a .zip file, so winrar will not be needed. I should have been considerate for people who don't know about winrar/7zip ^^; .
eatme1234
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm

eatme1234 wrote:
Do not attempt to edit anything in your system registry without proper knowledge, one false move can result in your computer not working!

this deserves being posted again
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Marpatt » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:30 am

There are 3 currently in the game, this is where they are with no spoilers for the scenes they unlock:

Spoiler: show

- The most obvious one is the girl that sometimes peeks out of the bathroom door in one of the hallways on the first floor;
- There's a plant that sometimes appears in Petra's bathroom.
- There's sometimes a pink... vibrator? I'm not sure what it is, tbh, but it appears on the bedside table to the right in Slyph's room. The hitbox for this one is bugged so you have to click to the right of it, on the outside edge of the tablet. Just spam click around that area and you should get it.

The characters don't have to be doing anything specific, these just appear randomly as you're playing the game and can appear as normal in Custom Nights.

Which scene is the potted plant supposed to unlock? I clicked on it for the first time, died, checked the gallery which had no new scenes, then next night after dying to one of the girls in a new way (I think it was the air-elemental) bam! new scene, but its a scene for her (the air-elemental) so I'm a bit confused/worried. Any help is appreciated :D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:22 am

That particular secret should unlock scenes with Petra, from what I can tell.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Re: Nights at the Elements - Demo (v0.55)

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:00 pm

V0.55 is out now!
(The same link will take you to the updated download). Mac and Linux versions should be working as well! Since the game saves in the registry you can delete your old folder and use the new one instead, without worrying about losing progress. Note that some gallery scenes may have to be re-unlocked again

Changelog:

Changelog:

- Clicking the rooms will goto that room's camera. No longer do you have to click the little camera icons!

- Icons at the top left of the screen tell you which shields you currently have up, incase you forgot to turn one off.

- Increased difficulty of Yuki a bit

- The witch copies similar mechanics to Slyph, meaning that if you look away from her while she's doing her animation, it will result in a game over (depending on which spell she's casting).

- Slyph/Petra nerfs

- The Gallery properly unlocks all video clips

- Fixed Slyph's secret

- Aspect Ratios have been forced to 5:4 to prevent graphical glitches (also videos shouldn't look stretched out)

- Fixed "LucyHub" appearing after the battery died and you recharged it

- Some other changes and bug fixes not mentioned here (it's mentioned on the trello)

- Melodiana Items: Upon losing, Melodiana will present you 3 items. Picking one item will lower the difficulty of one enemy. There are three tiers of items for each character, so remember which ones have the greatest effects for which characters are causing you the most trouble. (Does not apply to custom nights)

- Shield Assisting: Upon losing, the rate at which your shield regens is increase. This effect can stack up to 3 times, effectively tripling your shield regen. After you've beaten that night, the effect is removed until you lose again, at which case the counter starts over at 1. (Does not apply to custom nights)
eatme1234
Participator

Re: Nights at the Elements - Demo (v0.55)[Bug Fixes and Chan

Postby Cielie » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:38 pm

The witch just stay at the door for more than 4 hours without moving. I dont have a problem with anybody else except for her. I cant block her with a shield because she will just wait until times run out.
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wanderer » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:12 pm

the aspect ratio fix actually seems to have broke mine, it wasn't all stretchy at full screen before, and the cameras are messed up and I can't see the clock. I have to manually make the window the right aspect ratio

gallery updates are nice, already cheesed my way to night 5 so can't comment on difficulty changes. playing around to get the gallery updated I noticed Yuki does visit you more often, though one time I was staring right at her for a couple hours in your room but she just vanished.

playing around to get the witches scenes in gallery her behavior seems odd now. It's still annoying how she will sit there casting for potentially hours before actually attacking. Also noticed after about 3 attacks she just kinda fucked off and I didn't see her the rest of the night, though that may have just been random luck

After getting all the secrets I gotta say I'm not a fan of Petra's huge belly in the secret scene. maybe that's just personal preference but one of the things I like about your projects is the smaller belly size. I like a good food baby to lightly pregnant size belly, even when dealing with same size vore, don't care if it's less "realistic" it's just the belly size I find most attractive and I will just suspend my disbelief to make it okay no matter the pred/prey size ratio

looking forward to more of this project. I'd love to see each girl performing each type of vore you've implemented. I wanna get stuffed in Slyph's clevage and up Petra's butt and down Ruby's throat. I wanna go in Mizu's, um, EVERYWHERE. All the girls! All the orifices! All the time!
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cinquint » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Wanderer wrote:After getting all the secrets I gotta say I'm not a fan of Petra's huge belly in the secret scene. maybe that's just personal preference but one of the things I like about your projects is the smaller belly size. I like a good food baby to lightly pregnant size belly, even when dealing with same size vore, don't care if it's less "realistic" it's just the belly size I find most attractive and I will just suspend my disbelief to make it okay no matter the pred/prey size ratio

It also doesn't look like any of the other bellies in the game - even the ones that involve oral vore.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby asd15578112 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:46 pm

When the Melodiana Items option appears
I can't not see Melodiana Items
Are they invisible?
asd15578112
New to the forum

Postby Iosys » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:52 pm

Excellent game, looking forward to more content.
Iosys
New to the forum

Postby carlj » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:55 pm

Wanderer wrote:After getting all the secrets I gotta say I'm not a fan of Petra's huge belly in the secret scene. maybe that's just personal preference but one of the things I like about your projects is the smaller belly size. I like a good food baby to lightly pregnant size belly, even when dealing with same size vore, don't care if it's less "realistic" it's just the belly size I find most attractive and I will just suspend my disbelief to make it okay no matter the pred/prey size ratio

I know this is your opinion and what you most prefer, but what's the point of swallowing someone your own size if you are not showing any of it on you?
I, on the other end, thinks that the bellies should be bigger, because i can't tell if the protagonist got shrinked down or it's suppose to be same size vore. Petra's secret one is pretty good but her belly button looks like a stretched out nipple.

This is a great game, never played FnaF (and i don't intend to, cheap jump scares can fuck off) but i hope you can hone your skills in those animations (i know how hard those are to make). Some of them have some weird cut, like the Sylph and Ruby one, i have no idea what exactly happened between the frame when they are about to pounce you and you being stuck between Sylph ass cheeks. Yuki's one is just confusing, i think the main guy got turned into breast mass? I have no idea.
Aside for those nitpicks in the animations i think it's a solid game, just wish those bellies were bigger. If you have the willingness and patience to do it you could have 2 different "game over" animations, each one with a different belly and have an option to choose which type, but that would be too much and i would'nt recommend it. After all it's your preference not mine.
carlj
Participator

Postby amerdism » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:57 pm

is there a bug with the witch? she feels super op with how fast she attacks. Half the time she attacks me she literally flicks of the camera one moment, I immediately look for her, small flash of her sprite and then game over, the moment i turn to her i lose, its feels like its a bug cause it gives no time to react at all
amerdism
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:12 am

Don't know if it's just me but I've clicked on the 4 secrets but only got 3 and I'm not getting ending scenes from anyone but sylph for the gallery
Wollffett
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:12 pm

Is there some sort of save file / etc. I can get that allows me to bypass this and allow for custom nights? Because I'm not good at this kind of game one bit. So far I've experienced only two of the girls consuming me.

Also, I got a petra/green lady ending where she got through all three magic barriers (Power remaining was about 1/3):

This is on Night 3, after about an hour and a half on Night 2 failing over and over. Still haven't managed to get Mizu or Yuki to get me, but I did get the witch to shrink me.

But despite me getting the witch to shrink me, she doesn't have a gallery option.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:43 pm

player1 wrote:Speaking of, does Mizu have any defeat scenes at all? you can crank her difficulty in the custom night settings but im not sure it does anything.

I'm wondering this as well.

Also, Yuki's game over sequence seems unfinished. She casts a spell, but then slowly looks down a bit (but not fully down to look at her bosom.) It would be neat if we were drawn to her bosom as she looked down, and everything going dark soon after we hit the blue of her clothing. Or have the screen get more and more frozen over, until we can no longer see anything. Then black out.

I'm eager for the demon and angel content as well.
ian66613
---

Postby flames55 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:20 am

Also, I got a petra/green lady ending where she got through all three magic barrier. petra doesnt care about the barrier if your using the camera and looking away from her for an extended period she gets antsy (time overall and not one use of the camera so dont think about not focusing on her especially if you see her in the hallway) she and i think yuki are the only ones who can bypass the barrier
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:05 am

It would also be a good thing to require balance with Petra too in that sense. If you just keep staring at her too much, she might take it as an invitation, and give you the kiss + vore game over instead. Rather than it being a secret.

But maybe have it on a higher difficulty, and/or require you to have an item she likes along with watching her a lot.

Also a couple bugs relating to the witch's game over scenes:

1. The unbirth death loop has no sound when played during a night. (But does when viewed in the gallery.
2. The unbirth death loop is used for the oral death loop instead, as there's no oral death loop video.

And another suggestion: I'd recommend muting the background music while in the gallery / playing video files. In addition, have an option to play "In succession" (IE: Death + death loop.) As if it were actually triggered via a night event.

I do like the witch's unbirth scene the most, as there's no cut to the outside.
ian66613
---

Postby Vizix » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:31 am

ian66613 wrote:Is there some sort of save file / etc. I can get that allows me to bypass this and allow for custom nights? Because I'm not good at this kind of game one bit. So far I've experienced only two of the girls consuming me.

Also, I got a petra/green lady ending where she got through all three magic barriers (Power remaining was about 1/3):

[ https://i.imgur.com/0eDDCml.png ]

This is on Night 3, after about an hour and a half on Night 2 failing over and over. Still haven't managed to get Mizu or Yuki to get me, but I did get the witch to shrink me.

But despite me getting the witch to shrink me, she doesn't have a gallery option.

Petra doesn't care about barriers, you have to give her your love.
Vizix
Participator

Postby Stega » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:04 am

Love the game so far although a few bugs ive seen.
1. cant use custom nights
2. when petra gets me the scene is just a black screen
3. Only getting syplhs galley everyone else dosent update or exist.

Absolutely love this game and would love to see a few things added.
1. Little longer animations aswell as have vore animations loopable
2. They are great already but maybe smooth out the animations a tad.
Stega
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game