Nights at the Elemens - Demo (v0.7)[Difficulty tweaks/fixes]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who's your favorite character so far

Slyph, the wind element
25%
Ruby, the fire element
19%
Yuki, the yuki-onna
11%
Petra, the earth element
13%
Mizu, the water element
16%
The Unnamed Witch
17%

Total votes : 405

Re: Nights at the Elements - Demo (v0.52)

Postby mmmooo55 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:56 am

Oh shiet;

I't's F naf

downloading right away!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Imnothere44 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:25 am

Any way we can see the scenes on their own without having to navigate through the game each time?
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

Postby 3308920643 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:26 am

It's so diffcult that I even couldn't pass the seccond night......
New to the forum

Postby slaggaX4 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:43 am

Is anyone willing to share their saved file for a completed game, a few people seem to be struggling, myself included.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:41 am

I managed to beat the game after many, many tries. I can confirm all the tips provided previously although I still can't tell for sure what direction is what. I generally feel that if you want a breather you can just use the spell on all doors and relax a bit. Very tempting to do when you enter the last hour of the night for example. Sometimes I feel Sylph has a way of glitching you into a gameover. For example, when she is about to attack, but don't see her yet; if you look away to the other door at the wrong time, you can just get a game over because you looked away just when she appeared in the doorway.

I'm curious to see the remaining animations and enemies! Very fun game to play and I never played a FNAF game before.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:42 am

Ive got a few questions about the gallery. Are all of the possible ending shown in the gallery unlockable or some still need to be finished? there's lots of endings in sylph's section i didn't get, same for other characters. Speaking of, does Mizu have any defeat scenes at all? you can crank her difficulty in the custom night settings but im not sure it does anything.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:51 pm

I almost beat the game without cheating. Definitely as people earlier stated, keep an eye on three rooms. Pool, Sylph's room, and game room. Things tend to change every 10 seconds so I usually take a peak around (starting petra's room), and see if anyone has updated their position.

If witch is in pool, I block off balcony and make sure sylph isn't near climax and Ruby isn't in game. If they are, blockade side and back and attempt to juke witch by unblocking balcony until she does her animation. Reblock, unblock, check on ruby/sylph.

If you mess up and petra leaves, you might catch her in the hallway cam. Wait until her animation finishes where she looks at thecam and retreats. In the fourth night she is a cunt who is basically upset near constantly, which ramps up the difficulty curve of Sylph ( who is entirely unpredictable) and Ruby ( who isn't unpredictable, but takes way too long. Unlike Sylph, you can't just wait her animatoin out, she cheats.)
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Tranzora » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:22 pm

For me, it downloads as an rar file
Tranzora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Circle0Trick » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:46 am

The guide is super good, but I can't help but feel I'm at a slight disadvantage because I have no idea who's who.

The game itself is super awesome, btw.
Havent gotten too deep into it, aside from being shoved rather deep into someone's vagina, but I'm loving the idea and execution so far.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrsparkytrician » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:09 am

Awesome game! I like that Ruby has a more mischievous personality than in Forest of Desires where she was just out to murk you, she's quickly gone from my least to most favourite Elemen. I'm now very guilty of intentionally sending Mizu into a Ruby ambush many many times bc their scenes are just too good ^^; Also really love the thriller/suspense elements you've kept in both those Elemens games, looking forward to the addition of Lucy.

Having only ever seen FNAF playthroughs and not actually playing them, this game was definitely stressful and I had to cheese my way through nights 3 & 4 using the infinite barrier exploit someone mentioned in the discord. Although it's difficult now, I think that once audio cues are added that it will make it easier to react. I really like the idea that you get debuff items and longer barrier times the more you lose on a night, that way it starts off as a challenge for those that are better at this game but gets easier for people like me who aren't so great. Floats everyone's boats. Thank you for this gem, Eatme!

Also has anyone found a surefire way to get Yuki out of your room? I've tried staring her down, looking away, and putting up barriers but seem to get got no matter what I do. (I know it'd be easier just to not aggro her but tempting fate is way more fun)
mrsparkytrician
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:23 am

After having finished night 4 with no exploits, will say the game is quite challenging but easily manageable at this point in time. You are given a good excess amount of "door" time as long as you manage it fairly properly.

Request batteries early and often, but dont overuse your camera, if she gets captured while delivering one to you that means ruby isnt a worry for a while so you can make this work to your advantage.

As soon as slyph reaches her final phase of heavy masturbation i usually block the left door and purposefully ignore her until she makes her attempt, as with quick swiveling of your view you can almost always catch her coming from the front as the window of time before game over felt longer when she pokes her head around

For petra i set one of the keybinds to her room and would do 1-3 second peaks at her when i knew i was fairly safe (like right after a slyph attempt) and when she gave me the hearts picture or was pleasuring herself i knew i could ignore her for a bit.

The witch i didnt 100% figure out, i know one of her animations is a game over and the other is the shield draining one, but never really had a huge problem with her as she is usually easy to spot if you are spinning your camera (from your room) around enough, since all her attacks have wind up animaions.

Yuki (i think) i only managed 1 game over from, when trying to do so, just dont stare at her too often on the camera and she should be harmless, and i think if she enters your room, just turn away while managing cameras and she might just leave (need further testing)

Ruby is tricky, but just checking the room to your right seems to be the easiest way to block her and she seems to attack from the front very quickly when she gets to the top right side of that room. Once she enters that room i figure those are her stages to attack you. When the slyph ruby combo appear to your left once they start chatting i usually just block top and left doors and hope they attack relatively soon as to not put too much strain on my shield amount.

Most important things i would say are good keybinds to rooms you need to check often (aka slyph and petra)

I also noticed after i had the game crash alt tabbing between the game and this post (mainly to check names) all data got deleted and with no crash log to figure out why.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Meozlord » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:17 am

So my question: is there a way to access custom night without having to complete the demo, or is that not implemented yet?
Meozlord
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:53 am

Meozlord wrote:So my question: is there a way to access custom night without having to complete the demo, or is that not implemented yet?

custom nights require you to complete night 4
Firon
---

Postby RC8015 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:32 am

I am honest, I just gave up. I don't get it! Ruby was Slyphs room. So, as I did not understand yet how to defend, I blocked main door and left door, so just back open... then Ruby was suddenly at the game room, and then both at my room.
Or I see the mage at the pool, watch the balcony, see her appear, and die right away. Or Sylph is heavy masturbating, so I lock the left door, as Petra is already a bit pissed and at the door, but mage spawns there too and drains my shield.

I give up at night 3. Always some BS comes around and I die randomly. Or I check the path, request an battery and THEN Ruby moves into the way after I checked. Bye bye tablet! I already died as Slyph spawned at my window AFTER I looked there. So... watched the left door, switched to balcony, saw her glitching there, went over to left door... dead.

So yea... unless somebody can share a save... I give up.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:04 am

RC8015 wrote:

Unfortunately it's impossible to share saves...because of the way this game is saved in the first place
There are no files for saves afterall
Firon
---

Postby Wanderer » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:53 am

I am curious how the game saves, I transferred the whole extracted program from my desktop (completed demo) to my laptop (not completed) and the progress didn't transfer. Is it something hidden in the User files? IS there any way for me to transfer progress from one of my devices to another?
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:16 pm

RC8015 wrote:I am honest, I just gave up. I don't get it! Ruby was Slyphs room. So, as I did not understand yet how to defend, I blocked main door and left door, so just back open... then Ruby was suddenly at the game room, and then both at my room.
Or I see the mage at the pool, watch the balcony, see her appear, and die right away. Or Sylph is heavy masturbating, so I lock the left door, as Petra is already a bit pissed and at the door, but mage spawns there too and drains my shield.

I give up at night 3. Always some BS comes around and I die randomly. Or I check the path, request an battery and THEN Ruby moves into the way after I checked. Bye bye tablet! I already died as Slyph spawned at my window AFTER I looked there. So... watched the left door, switched to balcony, saw her glitching there, went over to left door... dead.

Might I suggest some strategies to help you work things out? There is still heavy rng but here is what I've noticed.

Sylph can be stunlocked by staring at her. This isn't useful when you have multiple predators active, but this is plenty useful if you've thwarted Witch, Ruby is busy with battery girl, and you don't want to anger petra/aggro the shy one.
Ruby only attacks if she's Blair Witching in the game room. She has a 'pre blair' pose in the game room as well. The only other attack she does is if she is in Sylph's room in which you have a constant eye on her. Always request a battery as soon as you have used your old one. If ruby isn't downstairs, it's good to request a battery anyways, and use the one you do have.

Witch has three attacks. If she's in her room with her couldran, she's going to attack from sylph's side. If she's in game room she's going to attack from the front. If she's in pool she's going to attack from the back. You have to bait her or she'll bait you. I generally put a shield up five seconds, check Sylph, game, Petra, then deactivate. She should generally appear from the predicted pathway. Wait for her animation to start. Pop up your shield. Wait a second. Deactivate.

If you really want to fuck with her. There's a bug that if she attacks from game room and you just stare her down, she has a chance of not getting her attack off and just... disappearing for the rest of the night. It saves you from having to double check pool, and means your back will always be safe.

Petra is the hardest mechanic, because you have to aggressively watch sylph all the time (whilst also looking out for Witch), and occassionally checking game room. I start my cam on her and end my cam on her. It seems to work pretty well. If she's not in her room, quickly change to hallway cam and wait until her animation is over. She'll be deactivated for a few seconds for you to barrier up and give her a few seconds of attention.

Last but most certainly not least. If you pause the game. Your barrier for some reason recharges. I think an 'easy mode' where the barrier is always recharging a bit might help out new players and others alike but use this as a little gimmick to stay alive during rough nights that you're close to completing.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby kuman2011 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:52 pm

Finished the game but for the life of me i can't get all the scenes!! i'm missing like half of the scenes. That's the problem with games that reward you when you fail, if you're playing to win you will never get the perfect gallery. Can you please upload a full save version? or can someone write up the list of scenes and how to get them?
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:09 pm

Wanderer wrote:I am curious how the game saves, I transferred the whole extracted program from my desktop (completed demo) to my laptop (not completed) and the progress didn't transfer. Is it something hidden in the User files? IS there any way for me to transfer progress from one of my devices to another?

as I said...there are no files created for saves

apparently the game saves directly into the System registry...so good luck not destroying your PC trying to figure out how to find it and transfer it between computers
Firon
---

Postby bobthemailman21 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:47 pm

For me, the clock never showed up, so I had to just wait out the nights not what time it was. A restart did not fix this either.

Specs are generic of Lenovo G70-80
bobthemailman21
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game