Nights at the Elemens - Demo (v0.7)[Difficulty tweaks/fixes]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who's your favorite character so far

Slyph, the wind element
25%
Ruby, the fire element
19%
Yuki, the yuki-onna
11%
Petra, the earth element
13%
Mizu, the water element
16%
The Unnamed Witch
17%

Total votes : 405

Nights at the Elemens - Demo (v0.7)[Difficulty tweaks/fixes]

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:15 am

Nights at the Elemens
Teleported to an unknown world, you are stuck in a house full of nice-looking elemental girls. While it does sounds like a dream, there's one minor thing: the angel warns you that those girls aren't ogling you because of your looks, instead they want something more... filling from you. Can you survive several nights away from them while trying to find a way back home, or will you just be another soul who never left the Elemen's house...
Title.PNG

Nights at the Elemens (NatE) is a fnaf-like survival game where the player has to stay in a single room and view cameras to avoid getting caught by the various girls lurking around the house. Your only line of defense is a tablet that has access to various cameras in the house (that has a pretty bad battery) and a magic ring that puts up a magical barrier where you are looking (but has a limited charge). Using those two items, predict when the girls will attack and put up the appropriate shield. Getting caught by a girl is likely to end bad (Being that the game is posted here, it should be obvious that vore is involved.). Each girl has their own gimmick, so don't fret if you fail the first few times, understand how they work and plan accordingly. This game is my first attempt at making animations in Honey Select, instead of the still pictures in my other game (Forest of Desire). If people like think the animations are decent enough, I might consider adding a few of them in Shrunken Life. This is a demo which ends at night 4, (at least 1-2 more characters will be added). Not all scenes have been completed, if they don't have sound, or if they cut off at random, that means the video hasn't been fully edited yet!
This game by no means is scary like the actual fnaf series. There are no sudden loud noises, no creepy music, and most of the game over videos don't have sounds (they are being worked on). Ambience only includes cricket noises, and occasionally the faint sounds of the various characters moving around (like footsteps). If you are still unsure, this is an example of one of the gameovers that happen in the game.

Controls (This game can also be played using only a mouse):
Mouse = Click buttons (click the little black camera icons to select which video feed you wish to look at)
A = Look Left
D = Look Right
W = Bring Up Tablet
S = Bring up shield

Included Vore:
- f/?
- Same Size Vore
- Shrinking
- POV
- Oral Vore
- Breast Vore
- Anal Vore
- Unbirth

You can download the game here:
(Maximizing the game results in bugs)
You can find the trello for the game here, be sure to check it before mentioning a bug.
(Also we have a discord for the game, feel free to talk about it it there, link in signature)

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

ruby.jpg

PetraIdle.PNG

SlyphRoom.PNG

FullSlyph.PNG

A Huge shout-out to SongOppai, who is editing most of the gameover clips to make them much better and with sounds!

Changelog

- Clicking the rooms will goto that room's camera. No longer do you have to click the little camera icons!

- Icons at the top left of the screen tell you which shields you currently have up, incase you forgot to turn one off.

- Increased difficulty of Yuki a bit

- The witch copies similar mechanics to Slyph, meaning that if you look away from her while she's doing her animation, it will result in a game over (depending on which spell she's casting).

- Slyph/Petra nerfs

- The Gallery properly unlocks all video clips

- Fixed Slyph's secret

- Aspect Ratios have been forced to 5:4 to prevent graphical glitches (also videos shouldn't look stretched out)

- Fixed "LucyHub" appearing after the battery died and you recharged it

- Some other changes and bug fixes not mentioned here (it's mentioned on the trello)

- Melodiana Items: Upon losing, Melodiana will present you 3 items. Picking one item will lower the difficulty of one enemy. There are three tiers of items for each character, so remember which ones have the greatest effects for which characters are causing you the most trouble. (Does not apply to custom nights)

- Shield Assisting: Upon losing, the rate at which your shield regens is increase. This effect can stack up to 3 times, effectively tripling your shield regen. After you've beaten that night, the effect is removed until you lose again, at which case the counter starts over at 1. (Does not apply to custom nights)

A Really Helpful guide by Kurohane:

- First and most importantly, if you haven't set up hotkeys for all the cameras already, do it. Seriously, it saves a lot of time and effort cycling through them. There doesn't seem to be a hotkey to switch floors which is a bummer but that's still only one click of a static button. You can do this from the Options menu, it's the little icon on the bottom right.

- There are 4 main rooms you'll be keeping an eye on so keep them in the hotkeys near WASD so they're easier to access (though there seems to be a bug that makes 4 not work so ignore that key). These are: Petra's Room and the Backyard (Pool) on the first floor and Slyph's Room and the Game Room on the second.

- Don't rely on the cameras too much. Constantly cycling through the cameras is too slow and will drain too much battery. I find it much easier to cycle through the doors the moment I see one of the girls in a threatening state (I'll get to that in a second). Check the cameras occasionally, of course, but keep your eyes on the doors, it'll especially help you vs Slyph.

- Speaking of Slyph. She's the simplest one but also the most persistent and you'll probably lose to her quite a lot. She has 4 animations in her room: Sleeping, Idle, Slow Masturbation and Fast Masturbation. She will only attack you when she's in that final state. She can show up on the Left or Front and there's no set time for when she'll strike after starting her Fast animation. If she strikes from the Left, the camera will not help you, she'll simply show up on the door waving at you. You have a few seconds to block her so if you're cycling through the doors you should have time to catch her. The sprite is literally impossible to miss. Some times, though, starting on night 2, she'll go around through the hallway and get you from the Front. The sprite is much smaller as she just peeks at you around a corner on the left of the screen. If you spot her missing from her room and she's not on the Left Door, immediately block the Front as she'll either already be there or will be walking toward it. Don't drop the barrier until she's back in her room. In later nights she can go right back to the Slow state after you block her attack and at worst you might get two visits from her in the same hour so don't get too relaxed if you survive her first attack.

- Yuki isn't even a threat. Literally just ignore her. I'm not sure if the cameras affect it or not but avoid looking at her on them for too long, just in case. Most importantly, though, if she shows up sitting on the couch by the Front Door, look away immediately. She should be gone when you look again. The only way to lose to her, as far as I've seen, is to stare at her while she's sitting on the couch.

- Petra is annoying at first but very manageable once you get the hang of her. All you have to do is keep an eye on her room. You don't have to worry about her while she's asleep or in the shower (you can see her legs at the top of the camera), but once she's awake/out you need to watch out for her. I usually use her room as my tablet's default state. Whenever you cycle through the important rooms, start and end on hers. She only gets upset if you look at the other girls too much so any time you spend not looking at the tablet is safe from her so as long as you make sure you're looking at her room every time you use the tablet you should be fine. Just check occasionally in the early stages of the night to make sure she didn't wake up while you were worried about the other girls, I've gotten a couple slaps from forgetting that.

- Ruby is quite frankly the one I've struggled with the most. Unlike the other girls, she doesn't show up at any doors before attacking so she's particularly tricky to deal with if you rely on the cameras as little as I do. The good news is that she's only ever a threat if she's in the Game Room. The way you tell if she's about to strike is if she shows there staring at a wall surrounded by a near invisible barrier there. Block the Front Door as soon as you spot her in that state. Even though she never shows there, that's technically where she strikes from so as long as that direction is blocked, you should be safe. The issue is that, like Slyph, she doesn't seem to have a set timer for how she spends in that state before striking, so you might need to keep the barrier up for a while. It also means that you might spot her in the corner of the Game Room, innocently looking at the camera, think you're safe and by the time you get back to looking at the Game Room it's already too late. There's one more thing you need to keep in mind about her and that's her capturing Mizu. If you request a battery and Mizu's route passes by Ruby, you won't be seeing that battery and will be unable to request a new one until Ruby is done playing with Mizu. The best way to avoid this is to keep a extra battery in your room (it won't despawn so you can wait until you pick it up) and only request a new one when it's safe. If she's by the stairs, use the alternate route. If she's in the living room, don't request a battery, both routes go through it. If she's anywhere else (or not on camera like at the start of each night) just use the normal route.

- The Witch. She's a bit of a hassle as she's the only one who can attack from any of the three doors and from a number of different rooms. I haven't properly figured out the pattern but she does have some consistency as each room she can attack from has a set direction from which she'll do so. Basically, if she's at the pool, she'll attack you from behind (she's the only one who can attack from this direction so it's easy to be caught off guard). If she's in the Game Room she seems to strike from the Front. I haven't figured out where she starts when she attacks you from the Left but that also seems to be the rarest attack so just keep an eye out while cycling through the doors. I've seen her in two other rooms: the hallway with the bathroom girl and the garage.

- [Edit] I forgot one thing: There's a rare scene where Ruby will go into Slyph's Room and sit there chatting with her. Seems innocent enough but after a little while they'll attack at the same time. Slyph shows up form the Left and Ruby does her usual teleport thing. Block both the Left and the Front or watch the unique ending, whichever you prefer.

Last edited by eatme1234 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
eatme1234
Participator

Re: Nights at the Elements - Demo (v0.52)

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am

So I gave this a try and it's pretty good so far, haven't gotten past the first night cause I keep getting unbirthed. I've never played FNAF (I've only watched a Youtuber by the name of Markiplier play of all the ones that are out) so if anyone is a FNAF proplayer, can you give any tips for newbies like myself? Would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by InuyashalovesKagome on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:34 pm

Would be nice if the game gives a few hints what I am supposed to do if I have never played Five Nights at Freddy's.
I have no clue what I am supposed to do.

edit:
I would help a lot if you put an image of the spirit the not at the beginning is talking about next to the note so the players knows which girl the not is talking about.
Last edited by Someone92 on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:35 pm

It's a bit hard to figure out where the cameras are supposed to be pointed on the map. It seems like probably a scaling error, since your screenshots show all of them positioned correctly. I'm seeing them in the same relative positions, but they aren't lined up with the map.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:53 pm

I've updated the description to hopefully make things more understandable
Nights at the Elemens (NatE) is a fnaf-like survival game where the player has to stay in a single room and view cameras to avoid getting caught by the various girls lurking around the house. Your only line of defense is a tablet that has access to various cameras in the house (that has a pretty bad battery) and a magic ring that puts up a magical barrier where you are looking (but has a limited charge). Using those two items, predict when the girls will attack and put up the appropriate shield. Getting caught by a girl is likely to end bad (Being that the game is posted here, it should be obvious that vore is involved.). Each girl has their own gimmick, so don't fret if you fail the first few times, understand how they work and plan accordingly.

It's a bit hard to figure out where the cameras are supposed to be pointed on the map. It seems like probably a scaling error, since your screenshots show all of them positioned correctly. I'm seeing them in the same relative positions, but they aren't lined up with the map.

Something like that is most likely a resolution problem. I'll have to fix that in a new update
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Firon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:58 pm

after poking around it a bit...seems one of your secrets doesn't work...Sylph's doesn't actually activate on click
Firon
---

Postby LS95 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:17 pm

eatme1234 wrote:

Something like that is most likely a resolution problem. I'll have to fix that in a new update

Would that be a possible reason for why I'm missing the timer/clock in the top-right corner?
LS95
New to the forum

Postby vores best friend » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:27 pm

It doesn't seem to start for me. Just loads a black screen then crashes. Not sure how to view the crash logs, if any, on Windows 10.
vores best friend
Been posting for a bit

Postby bubbles » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:27 pm

this....this is tough....almost beat night 2.....but i just can't seem to either keep green happy or notice devil lady coming for me.

all together a nice game.
bubbles
Participator

Postby Wanderer » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:44 pm

Nice to see you back eatme, I've been really hoping to see something new from you
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:42 pm

The secret in Sylph's room is not clickable, it does not work (windows version)
runeguden
Participator

Postby masterrrrr » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:34 pm

There seems to be a problem with the mac version in which the application can not be opened at all. Not really sure if thats a bug since I can't even play it in the first place.
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Ooh, Imma have to check this out. Though I suck at fnaf games, I always wanted to see a measure taken to get a vore themed one going.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaded353 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:26 pm

i am morally obligated to report this bug: the shield ring slowly recharges when the game is paused. even if shields are up while it's paused (not that that changes much since its paused), however, seeing as this is a very difficult game, i would like to ask that this bug actually be kept in as it is as a subtle feature, it takes forever to fully regenerate the shield in this way anyway, so if someone is frustrated enough with a level that they are willing to wait an extra half hour to an hour irl every time their shield gets close to failing just so they can cheese it and progress further without having to worry as much, i'd honestly say let them, i mean yeah its kinda cheating, but doing it this way is boring as hell during the down times, so i think it balances itself out ^^
jaded353
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deadman » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:37 pm

Nice! I've always wanted to play a vore-themed FNAF game, so I can't wait to download this and check it out.
Deadman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wanderer » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:21 pm

Man, I suck at this game, it's rough

I somehow passed the first day, I think I got caught by Sylph at the very last second so it pushed me to the second day, but I'm having a lot of trouble here

maybe we could get an optional spoilerific guide that shows you how to get (and avoid) every potential game over on different days? A warning buzzer cheat that allows you to avoid a game over maybe a set number of times? An easy mode where the game cues Jaws style music when a girl is heading up to attack? Even just some hints on how to trigger and avoid triggering things with certain girls? It seems to happen at set times, but I think there's a randomness factor to it too? I've been trying to get some sort of event with Mizu or the Yuki-Ona but can't figure anything out with them.

Also, I've been eaten several times by Ruby and Petra but nothing unlocks for them in the gallery, just the Sylph scenes I've found and the secrets I unlocked

Also also, is Custom Day supposed to work? nothing happens when I click it. is it unlocked for surviving the 4 days?

I love the game, the animations, and the concept, but damn, it's hard
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:14 am

I passed first day, after getting both 'bad' ends on day one. I small help telling you which door is where would have been not too bad, as me Idiot took a while to get that.
I am bad with names... but the masturbating girl at the UB end loops not fluent.

Otherwise great game and will try to beat it^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:44 am

Wanderer wrote:Man, I suck at this game, it's rough

I somehow passed the first day, I think I got caught by Sylph at the very last second so it pushed me to the second day, but I'm having a lot of trouble here

maybe we could get an optional spoilerific guide that shows you how to get (and avoid) every potential game over on different days? A warning buzzer cheat that allows you to avoid a game over maybe a set number of times? An easy mode where the game cues Jaws style music when a girl is heading up to attack? Even just some hints on how to trigger and avoid triggering things with certain girls? It seems to happen at set times, but I think there's a randomness factor to it too? I've been trying to get some sort of event with Mizu or the Yuki-Ona but can't figure anything out with them.

Also, I've been eaten several times by Ruby and Petra but nothing unlocks for them in the gallery, just the Sylph scenes I've found and the secrets I unlocked

Also also, is Custom Day supposed to work? nothing happens when I click it. is it unlocked for surviving the 4 days?

I love the game, the animations, and the concept, but damn, it's hard

You're not the only who's having it rough but it's a fun game and the kind of game I have been eager to see.
Why nobody has done this prior is beyond me! XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby seth270 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:15 am

trick to petra is to watch her havn't figured out ruby yet slyph's easy to predict she come's from 2 direactions on the 2nd night left and mid ruby i think comes on the right.
seth270
Participator

Postby Hansony » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:49 am

Is there a way to know WHEN Slyph will be coming? sometimes she start masturbating fast and then 20 min (on the timer) later she is at your door and sometimes she keeps at it for 1 hour and 30 min before she comes.
it's kind of annoying to be constantly keeping an eye on her and then because I ask Mizu for batteries I check back and shes behind me...
Also it seems MIzu was pranked by Ruby on the normal route despite ruby not being on that route on the cameras
Windows version by the way.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game