Savage Vore (v1.2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Savage Vore (v1.2)

Postby PrettyTerrible » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:00 pm

Download: https://mega.nz/folder/bM8wBZSD#6Q6C66pasRXXeDM3cFiTPA

Savage Vore is a supplement for the Savage Worlds game system. It is intended to allow for GMs and players to add acts of vorarephilia to their adventures. The supplement is generic, meaning it was created without a specific setting or world in mind. As such, the content of this supplement can just as easily be applied to a medieval fantasy adventure as a futuristic science fiction adventure.

If you're unaware, Savage Worlds is a tabletop roleplaying game like Dungeons & Dragons or Shadowrun. It's intended to be easy and quick to learn, set up, and play while retaining a lot of customization. It's a good middle ground between slow-paced, rules-heavy systems like Pathfinder and the fast-paced, more nebulous systems like Dungeon World.

This supplement contains:
-Rules and actions that allow for characters to participate in various voracious actions
-Sample variant rules to adjust the tone and pace of adventures
-Six new Hinderances
-Eighteen new Edges
-Six new racial abilities
-Twelve new powers
-Six new Archetypes

Feel free to distribute this supplement elsewhere if you want, you don’t need my permission. Also feel free to make any modifications to this supplement, though you should alter the title in some way to prevent confusion.

This game references the Savage Worlds game system, available from Pinnacle Entertainment Group at http://www.peginc.com. Savage Worlds and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, viability, or suitability for purpose of this product.
PrettyTerrible
New to the forum

Re: Savage Vore (v1.2)

Postby Gutlover » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:26 am

I know this is a couple years old, but I just found this lol. Could you do a slight update to include more options for unbirth?

Here are some ideas for UB themed powers, and hindrances I think could work, I'm not sure what rank, or how many power points they should be though.

Age Regression: Can reduce a victim to a fetus and be born again if the pred desires, or all the way to a sperm and egg for unconception or storage.

Cum Digestion: Basically the same as digestion but vaginal vore flavored.

Trait Gift: Opposite of theft. The child or occupant will be born with any of your current trait of choice, can also pick gender.

Healing: While in the womb a patient can be healed like a standard healing power.

Rebirth: Like reformation but the pred reforms a digested, or dead person in their womb after touching them. The pred can choose to birth the occupant exactly as they were when they died fully grown, or they can choose for it to be a normal 9 month pregnancy or longer.

Rapid Pregnancy: Inspired by an old dnd spell. Instead of a 9 month pregnancy, a regressed or reformed victim will take 3 days to redevelop.

I'm also thinking there should be some sort umbilical tentacle attack similar to Long Tongue.

For hindrances

Unquenchable Lust:

Pretty much just a UB themed Predatory Diet. The pred has extreme lust that can only be satisfied with a full womb.

Pregnancy: A side of effect of unbirthing someone if they aren't digested into cum. Use the capacity rules unless you regress someone. For regressed victims, and normal pregnancies treat it like the obese hindrance, but ignore the toughness perk.

For edges maybe there could be some motherly themed ones.

I would also like some cock vore, or breast vore rules as well. I can't think of any myself.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BasicNP » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:24 pm

I would like to see a vore theme dnd. That would be sick.
BasicNP
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:17 am

DnD already has swallow whole rules, but you can also check out the roleplay section of the forums, or search for gmbinder 5e vore rules.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squidpad » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:50 am

BasicNP wrote:I would like to see a vore theme dnd. That would be sick.

Ask, and ye shall receive
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:49 pm

Can someone help me understand what is this? Is it like a mod for an already pre-existing game? Ia it just a list of new rules for some roleplay game to do with friends? Is it a videogame itself?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrettyTerrible » Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:41 pm

Souls6 wrote:Can someone help me understand what is this? Is it like a mod for an already pre-existing game? Ia it just a list of new rules for some roleplay game to do with friends? Is it a videogame itself?

Savage Vore is a supplement for the Savage Worlds tabletop roleplaying game. It's specifically for the Adventure Edition of Savage Worlds, though you can probably get it to work with other editions with a bit of modification. If you don't own any edition of Savage Worlds or if you've never played a tabletop roleplaying game before, then most of what's in Savage Vore probably won't make much sense.
PrettyTerrible
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:05 pm

Yeah what op said. Its a tabletop rpg. Savage Worlds is great for solo play for anyone who wants to learn it, even more so than DnD because of how simple it is. Be warned though, it doesn't use XP, or HP damage, instead it has Ranks for advancement, and a 4 wounds and your incapacitated system.

By the way PrettyTerrible If you do an update you should post it in the rpg section, and in your user gallery so it gets more attention.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tetrahedra » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:36 pm

Dang, I think it's a pity that this went kind of unnoticed because the idea of a tabletop framework that works (allegedly) pretty well for solo play getting a nice set of vore functions made for it sounds great! I think I'll look into trying this out.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:56 pm

Yeah, I've been playing some non vore related Savage Worlds lately, specifically Deadlands, and the Super Hero companion with adventures from Mutants and Masterminds that i've converted. It works good solo because of the initiative system which uses poker cards instead of dice(dice is still used for attack and damage), so its almost like playing solitaire, and the bennies which are basically cheats really help. It's also one of the best tabletop rpgs that work great in Table Top sim because of its emphasis on figure use.

The only downside is that it has pretty swingy and random combat, but if you want something that captures a comic book, and pulp feeling then that's a plus.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Starduster » Sun May 29, 2022 5:51 pm

Man I really need to play a Savage Worlds game at some point. Would you guys recommend it at all?
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Sun May 29, 2022 9:49 pm

Sure, but only if you don't mind less crunchy gameplay and more random dice than usual. If you want something that's truly crunchy and accurate I'd go with GURPS (theres some vore rules on the site btw). I'd recommend Savage Worlds for beginners over GURPS though.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Starduster » Mon May 30, 2022 5:43 pm

Gutlover wrote:Sure, but only if you don't mind less crunchy gameplay and more random dice than usual. If you want something that's truly crunchy and accurate I'd go with GURPS (theres some vore rules on the site btw). I'd recommend Savage Worlds for beginners over GURPS though.

I am perfectly fine with less crunch- though can you share the GURPs vore rules? I'm interested now.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Mon May 30, 2022 6:03 pm

Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game