CHOMPStation 13!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: CHOMPStation 13!

Postby Byzantine314 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:35 pm

I'm having a problem, I've downloaded and installed byond, but it won't connect to the server. I can connect to other ss13 servers listed in the app just fine, just not this one. It just shows connecting.... connection failed. Help?
How does this work again?
Byzantine314
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:06 pm

inthehouse wrote:I'm having a problem, I've downloaded and installed byond, but it won't connect to the server. I can connect to other ss13 servers listed in the app just fine, just not this one. It just shows connecting.... connection failed. Help?

Answer: Are ya Whitelisted?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Byzantine314 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:07 pm

Help would be appreciated > >
Last edited by Byzantine314 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Byzantine314
New to the forum

Postby Byzantine314 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:09 pm

HavocLordX wrote:
inthehouse wrote:I'm having a problem, I've downloaded and installed byond, but it won't connect to the server. I can connect to other ss13 servers listed in the app just fine, just not this one. It just shows connecting.... connection failed. Help?

I don't think so? I literally made a byond account TODAY, because a friend wanted to drag me over to the server for shenanigans
Byzantine314
New to the forum

Postby Achenar » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:14 pm

HavocLordX wrote:

... Since when do we have a whitelist just for server access? The only whitelist I know of is the one for Command jobs and the one for OP species like shadeys.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:27 pm

Make sure that the link you're trying to use is valid. If there's any minute alterations to the link it'll flub up 100%.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Achenar wrote:
HavocLordX wrote:

... Since when do we have a whitelist just for server access? The only whitelist I know of is the one for Command jobs and the one for OP species like shadeys.

Chompstation is kinda unique as it requires you to be whitelisted before you can effectively join.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Byzantine314 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:35 pm

well that explains much. How do I get whitelisted?
Byzantine314
New to the forum

Postby runeguden » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:09 am

great place, kind staff, not many female preds tho, but still a great place to lewd around on
runeguden
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:25 am

runeguden wrote:great place, kind staff, not many female preds tho, but still a great place to lewd around on

Mostly male-dominated when I look for female prey. Sooo.... *Shrugs*
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Byzantine314 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:30 am

SO again. I'm new to Byond and ss13. A friend suggested I join chomp so I said, why not?
got the url, installed byond, etc.
Gives me a failed connection when I try to get in.
I don't have this issue with any other ss13 servers.
Someone mentioned a whitelist but I'm getting conflicting info on that? What do I need to do to access the server?
Please guys. I just want to eat my friends in space.
Byzantine314
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:59 am

https://forums.chompstation13.net/index.php I'd recommend going here and asking.
Plus I believe you need access to their discord channel too.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Achenar » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:25 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Plus I believe you need access to their discord channel too.

Unless they've changed regulations very recently this isn't the case; neither I nor the other friend I introduced to chomp a few weeks ago are in that Discord.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Morkeleb » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:47 am

I am dubious.

Is this like vorestation where it's pure rp?

Is it like skyrat where there are antags, but they are highly constrained by rp rules?

Is it like Hyperstation where there are antags, but they are mostly ignored for the rp?

or is it like Citadel where it's a blend of rp and action with tons of antags?
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby SomeDonkus » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Is it like skyrat where there are antags, but they are highly constrained by rp rules?

Is it like Hyperstation where there are antags, but they are mostly ignored for the rp?

It's basically an interactive chat room like every HRP server. Admemes occasionally do a funny, but that's about all there is. If social awkwardness is your definition of fun I guess you could give it a try, but more often than not these servers are just a watered down SS13 experience.
SomeDonkus
New to the forum

Postby Morkeleb » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:43 pm

that's what I thought, I prefer actual gameplay mixed in with my rp, hence why I tend to stick with citadel. if you don't roleplay while the station is literally exploding around you, what's the point ? XD
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby ninjajoeman » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:31 am

very low RP and most interactions are just the space in between doing "scenes" or vore ERP.
Kinda cliquey, and obviously preds get way more attention than anyone else. Admins arent' so bad though, will say the rules and general idea of what the server is supposed to be gets lost in translation.
But outside that, if you want to mix up your RP with a bunch of like physical tools to play with. It can work.

Just don't expect to get pounced until you break the ice and know people OOC.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Souliguide » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:06 am

Been there, played it mastered few jobs aaaand 0 RPs about vore. So dont expect vore in this one.
Outside vore thinking, people are very helpful and will help you out in game with your jobs and show you around.
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby HyperlinkError » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:27 pm

SomeDonkus wrote:

It's basically an interactive chat room like every HRP server. Admemes occasionally do a funny, but that's about all there is. If social awkwardness is your definition of fun I guess you could give it a try, but more often than not these servers are just a watered down SS13 experience.

ouch
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game