CHOMPStation 13!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

CHOMPStation 13!

Postby Kassc » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:30 pm

Introducing CHOMPStation 13!
CHOMPStation is a vore-focused, 2D roleplaying server with hundreds of ways to customize your character as you work on the space station “SouthernCross”. You must be 18 years or older to play on this server but we welcome players from all around the globe!

Our game is built on Space Station 13 with a focus on roleplay, vore, and other fetishes. Each shift allows you to choose a job to tackle dangerous random events, improve the station, or rescue other crew from the perils of working on a space station. Weekly, staff-driven events spice up the game with different enemies and stories allowing players to take an active part in developing the rich, dynamic storyline of CHOMPstation 13.

We are a free to play multiplayer game.
Our community is built for anyone to hop in and out at any time to have fun. We appreciate donations but will never require payment to play nor payment to win.

We run 24/7 with rounds split into six hour working shifts where one can hop in and out at any time!

Yes, CHOMPstation 13 is a game.
There are far too many mechanics in the game to briefly describe but the complexity of the game intertwines with the roleplaying aspects of our server. To offer several examples of what you can do on our server, you can: perform brain surgery, build robots, design mutant plants, repair the station, cook food and mix drinks, make drugs, get arrested for making drugs, or build an entire space station from scratch!

The most important mechanic of our server is of course vore. We focus on vore itself as the ability to mechanically eat other players whole (or in parts) with various add-ons which can absorb, digest, heal, shrink, transform, and more! Mechanics for related fetishes exist with examples such as: inflation, hiding someone in food, stuffing someone in your clothes, eating ludicrous amounts of food, transformation, macro-micro and so on!

Many of these mechanics are as customizable as your imagination allows; feel free to pick and choose how you roleplay with players!

How do I join?
The game is made in BYOND (Byond ) which means you’ll need to download and run the byond launcher to join the server!

If you’ve never used BYOND before, here’s a comprehensive guide: (HERE)

We are a friendly roleplaying community which loves to welcome new players to the server!
We of course need rules to maintain a community, so we strongly encourage to glance over the rules before jumping into the game. There is no need to fret as we don’t bite, unless you are in to that~
-(Rules)

We are partnered with “Chompers,” a Discord-based vore community. Feel free to join, chat and ask questions. Our staff team will gladly answer any questions you may have or help you get into the game.
-(Discord)-

You are welcome to join our forums if you’d like some deeper insights about our server or would like to apply to whitelisted job positions within the game.
-(Forums)

We have a wiki if you’d like an in-depth read into the mechanics or backstory of the game before giving it a try!
-(Wiki)

Our code is open source and we allow anybody to make code, sprite, or map contributions to the game. If you understand best by reading code or feel like adding a feature, feel free to check out our Github.
-(Github)
Last edited by Kassc on Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Re: CHOMPStation 13!

Postby Cimche » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:38 pm

I looked at the giant rat and was like "OH SHIT, A RAT!' and now I'm interested.
Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kassc » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:45 pm

That is one of the random events on station, they will evolve in to giant voracious rats!. :o
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:43 pm

I'll be honest.
I'm interested....
... but a CLOWN always got me perma-banned from the other stations...
All because I was trying to do my job as Security when the admins went all 'HEIL CLOWN!' and banned me.

I fear such an event may happen again if I attempt to join... again...

Storytime.
Spoiler: show
The last time I was banned, I was acting as a Security Borg with the objective to keep the law and order... During my patrols, spotted the CLOWN in the HOP office... and they had devoured the HOP. I immediately did my job, ordered them out and to release the HOP.
I Was told 'looc'ally to 'don't scene smash.'
.. against my better judgement, I buggered off but alerted the other sec-units to the clown in the HOP office. [HOP gave permission for clown to be there.]
While continuing, I get locked up in admin-jail and then banned because I was "scene smashing."
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Kassc » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:03 pm

Well then, that's one bum and silly reason to get banned. I'd suggest you to give us a try and read our rules, see that helps you paint a better picture of how we are and how we deal with situations like this.
I like to pride at the fact that we are a more relaxed ss13 vore community, but staying in role and doing your job is as important as eating each other so to have a good sci-fi setting.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:23 pm

I'm just going to avoid security roles...
and then we get hostiles on board and nobody's security...

Normally when such a thing happens in the other servers, the 'Dictator admins' usually go "THEN YOU DIE! YOU ARE NOT SECURITY! YOU WILL DO NOTHING!"

I'll think about giving it a try once I shake this damned clown/dictadmin-induced PTSD off....
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Kassc » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:36 pm

Sounds fair, if you have any questions or need any guidance don't feel afraid to ask. We will gladly help out.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:23 pm

I may jump into this, not sure what kind of character to play though
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Kassc » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:45 pm

If you need some inspiration or guidance, checkout our wiki!. Easy way to learn our lore and get an idea how to make a character that fits easier.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeroglitch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:52 am

Is there unbirth in this game? Can a player unbirth another player?
If a player unbirth another player is it possible not to be fatal for that player?

Are you able to customize your own character?
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby EaArachnee » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:47 am

i'm seeing a lot of vorestation references on the wiki. are there any big functional differences between chompstation and vorestation or is it just up to personal preference like choosing between goon and tg?
EaArachnee
New to the forum

Postby disguy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:52 am

A shame that long-form, continuous RPs are a difficult thing for me to commit to since I'm really loving the look of many of the creatures in the preview image. I'm also a big sucker for character customization on that level of 'exoticness' -- coupled in with the fact that they seemingly get visible bellies upon voracious actions and I'm almost completely sold!

Been a good few years since I last played anything SS13-related, so if I do cave in and give this a try, hopefully I can keep help requests to a minimum since I'm practically new to the game again by now...but I wish the server well either way, sounds like playing on it is quite the fun time to be had!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kassc » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:27 am

Zeroglitch wrote:Is there unbirth in this game? Can a player unbirth another player?
If a player unbirth another player is it possible not to be fatal for that player?

Are you able to customize your own character?

Yes, there is unbirth in this game, yes one player can unbirth the other. And yes a player can customize it with different settings, one can even heal players if one will like to do such thing.
Unbirth will be based on player preference and if they had made a 'womb' of sort to roleplay it as such, sadly we don't have any mobs that can currently unbirth you as many will just eat you. With enough suggestions we can work on changing that!

The customization in our game it's based on using markings and presets, we have a large library of different hair styles, body styles, body markings, tails, wings and so on. One just needs to take their time build their character with all the options available.
So if you find the right presets and markings one can make their own character in the game.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kassc » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:33 am

EaArachnee wrote:i'm seeing a lot of vorestation references on the wiki. are there any big functional differences between chompstation and vorestation or is it just up to personal preference like choosing between goon and tg?

Chompstation and Vorestation are both downstreams from Polaris, most of the core mechanics of the game are very similar. But we have some additions of our own such as...

Vore fluids.
Mechanically, we have vore fluids. Players can turn prey in to fluids of preference, or build up fluids in their body. What this means: milk, cum, honey, cream, jelly, etc. One can fill containers, feed to others or even spill it on the floor!
But our biggest difference between CHOMPStation and other vore servers is our map, rules and lore. We like to consider us pretty chill community with weekly events to spice things up and have characters build a story with the server.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kassc » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:38 am

disguy wrote:A shame that long-form, continuous RPs are a difficult thing for me to commit to since I'm really loving the look of many of the creatures in the preview image. I'm also a big sucker for character customization on that level of 'exoticness' -- coupled in with the fact that they seemingly get visible bellies upon voracious actions and I'm almost completely sold!

Been a good few years since I last played anything SS13-related, so if I do cave in and give this a try, hopefully I can keep help requests to a minimum since I'm practically new to the game again by now...but I wish the server well either way, sounds like playing on it is quite the fun time to be had!

Hop on in and give us a try!, do not feel afraid to ask any of the staff for help, that's the reason we are there for. Give us something to do and keep us busy for that, we don't bite, unless you are in to that~

Customization in the game has quite a large library of options, personally I am surprise I managed to make my own drangolin character in the game with the presets it offers. We can always expand that library with more sprite art, given it fits with the style of the game. ;J
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:17 pm

Noted! There's a pretty decent chance I'll show up at least once since I'm certainly curious one way or another. Between being lazy and being prone to interruptions in my real life, I suppose I'll just have to take things slow! If anything, hopefully I don't spend a few years on the character customization screen before finally managing to join the game -- I may not have much of an OC myself, but that hasn't stopped me before...

...and no worries, i certainly wouldn't mind if some of the people that help me are also the same people who will nom me uwu.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ekadragon » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:15 am

As a question for those of us who might not be so comfortable with roleplaying out vore or the like with other people, but still want to enjoy things like creature transformations and vore, is there a mode for players to be able to denote to others that they are not yet comfortable for the roleplay side of it so that those roleplaying don't end up accidentially making someone uncomfortable by mistake by trying to draw them into a roleplay scene? I myself am a roleplayer of many things but I don't exactly feel comfortable with roleplaying vore stuff out with others I don't know. If such doesn't exist, might I suggest it as a toggled feature, so that players not yet comfortable with this sort of thing can still visit and explore?

PS: Mob unbirthing, this needs to be a thing!
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kassc » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:40 am

Before one get to make a character, you have to add a character description and a "OOC description", in the "OOC description" is where you want to describe your vore preferences, what you like and don't like and if you are shy and rather be the one that starts the scene instead of having others chow down on you. Since we have rules in our game players HAVE to respect your "OOC description" preferences and one can use LOOC (Local Out of Character) chat to discuss what is going in. If at anytime you need help or someone is abusing, you can press "F1" and "Ahelp" for an admin assistance.

Since this is mainly a roleplaying game is up to one how to roleplay with others, yet CHOMPStation13 is still a game so there are some game factors to consider, such as doing your job if you are a doctor, eating and drinking, treating your wounds, getting drunk from to much alcohol and so on!
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:47 pm

It appears I have been banned from the server. I cannot join.
Maglev was the one who banned me... moment, evidence coming up.

It appears you are using the same "Server address" as the 'previous owner' and therefore their "bans" are still in effect.

From 2 foosing years ago.
Attachments
Evidence.png
Evidence.png (15.09 KiB) Viewed 18976 times
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I'll be honest.
I'm interested....
... but a CLOWN always got me perma-banned from the other stations...
All because I was trying to do my job as Security when the admins went all 'HEIL CLOWN!' and banned me.

I fear such an event may happen again if I attempt to join... again...

Storytime.
The last time I was banned, I was acting as a Security Borg with the objective to keep the law and order... During my patrols, spotted the CLOWN in the HOP office... and they had devoured the HOP. I immediately did my job, ordered them out and to release the HOP.
I Was told 'looc'ally to 'don't scene smash.'
.. against my better judgement, I buggered off but alerted the other sec-units to the clown in the HOP office. [HOP gave permission for clown to be there.]
While continuing, I get locked up in admin-jail and then banned because I was "scene smashing."

Based on your recounting it seems like you were technically in violation of their rules, where they request security doesn't get involved in private scenes, and since they did mention out of character not to bother, you probably shouldn't have reported it to the rest of sec. Not to say i like the mods from the other server, the owner was excessively blunt and i've heard stories, but from your description it sounds technically jusified

Tried to compile the files to test out the doo-dads present, but got 3 errors, and since im not a programmer i don't know how to fix. but looking through the icon files i see zorgoias? a named and generic. what's the deal with those? Are those an available player race?
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game