CHOMPStation 13!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: CHOMPStation 13!

Postby Kassc » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:06 pm

BladeChihuahua wrote:im interested in this but when the name Chomper was shown i remembered that was my first server i got banned from i was immature and was super depressed and kinda was a hard one for everyone i dont know if i would be able to join cause im worried that i would be known and deemed a problem i changed since the last 4 years but im still worried cause i done a lot of stuff i regret in my life

My condolences in that matter, that is quite a long amount of time. I can only suggest to make a character name that is different to the one you used 4 years ago as we take priority on player privacy in our server, at no given time we share out our players Ckeys to anyone at any given time, period.

You are more than welcome to give us a try, if players do meta-grudge you for x y z reasons, please let us know.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kassc » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:10 pm

Puppylove wrote:Just a bit of a lurker here on the site but I have seen a few youtube videos about this game. I guess they were kinda trolls (in some situations not always) though mostly and not serious players. :P Still it was funny to watch as a 3rd party. I think one of them even went to a vore server and they poisoned the food or something like that and everyone started to see shit that wasn't real. They also found a gun that launches things so basically used that to force feed people this doped up food.

I know exactly what video you are talking about!~, it is quite amusing, yes. But those tend to be a LRP (Low roleplay) servers, we like to mostly focus on a sci-fi theme where players can roleplay working on a space station while getting to eat each other for fun. The times we get a lot of actions are during Saturday events.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby KyrDunkelwasser » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:26 pm

Out of curiosity, is engineering still more of a job over a game, or? I'm friends with Nilsyn who showed me around it, but was never able to get anything done due to the high amount of things that happened with engineering. Get a scene going, and you have to leave it due to being the only one. Every. Time.
KyrDunkelwasser
New to the forum

Postby Kiriga » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:01 am

KyrDunkelwasser wrote:Out of curiosity, is engineering still more of a job over a game, or? I'm friends with Nilsyn who showed me around it, but was never able to get anything done due to the high amount of things that happened with engineering. Get a scene going, and you have to leave it due to being the only one. Every. Time.

usually when you fire the engine up and it gets nice and going. you are fairly safe to leave it alone for the rest of the shift... unless you forgot something, there is something called going off duty for when you want to be engineering but don't want the responsibility since you don't have access to engineering off-duty
Kiriga
New to the forum

Postby BladeChihuahua » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Im curious do we have to be in the chomper server to join cause im still banned from Chompers so i dont know what to do to be honest
BladeChihuahua
New to the forum

Postby Kassc » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:41 pm

BladeChihuahua wrote:Im curious do we have to be in the chomper server to join cause im still banned from Chompers so i dont know what to do to be honest

Nope, you do not require to be in Chompers to play in our server. But you will be missing out on most of our announcements and the ability to apply for whitelist in our forums!.
You can always try a appealing, I am sure our staff on chompers can be considerate.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby BladeChihuahua » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:53 pm

how do i do that Kassc cause i do want to appeal and apologize for what how i acted 4 years ago
BladeChihuahua
New to the forum

Postby Kassc » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:21 pm

BladeChihuahua wrote:how do i do that Kassc cause i do want to appeal and apologize for what how i acted 4 years ago

You can appeal here!, we hope to see you on ss13 soon. :D

http://discordvore.info/ban-appeal/
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby eruc555 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:25 pm

Looks really interesting, too bad I am completely inept at RP :/
eruc555
New to the forum

Postby keyshawn5601 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:29 pm

so i did what is exactly asked,i downloaded byond and made an account but when i try to launch it it only does the loading ring for one second then nothing happens,what do i do?
keyshawn5601
New to the forum

Postby Someguy69 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Never vore RPed before.
Im prey only and kind of dopey.
People on the server still helped me out a ton on how to get started and im having a lot of fun getting nommed and stuff i absolutely recommend trying this server out.
:-D
Someguy69
New to the forum

Postby Kassc » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:31 pm

eruc555 wrote:Looks really interesting, too bad I am completely inept at RP :/

One only needs to dabble and practice to get better at it, welcome to try and take in the sights, might just inspire you try more. :o
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kassc » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:35 pm

keyshawn5601 wrote:so i did what is exactly asked,i downloaded byond and made an account but when i try to launch it it only does the loading ring for one second then nothing happens,what do i do?

HRrrmmfff... It does take a bit to download Chomp13. Make sure your anti-virus is not block byond. Avast has a tendency of block Byond.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby LtFuzz » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:40 am

Mandatory ID checks are kind of a deterrent for folks to join as it's asking to share a hefty bit of personal information. :gulp:
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby Kassc » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:25 pm

LtFuzz wrote:Mandatory ID checks are kind of a deterrent for folks to join as it's asking to share a hefty bit of personal information. :gulp:

It is not mandatory but if we get a small amount of proof we rather make sure that there are no minors in our server, for the safety of the community as a whole it has become a necessary evil.

We only really ask prove your age like this, everything else can redacted for personal anonymity.
Kassc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Someguy69 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:54 pm

ID checks are rarely used, if you're not underage you don't need to worry.
This may or may not be a shameless bump :^)
Someguy69
New to the forum

Postby ninjajoeman » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:53 am

Its a nice comfy server, don't be shy!
Hope to make every newbie shudder IC and OOC.

Join the discord and tell us your new too. it'll help us help you!
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Architect » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:53 am

Friendly people, thriving community, active moderators and developers.

There is a bit of a learning curve, but you might find the effort well worth it!
Architect
Been posting for a bit

Postby 3rasvok » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:23 am

Does this have AI controlled enemies with unique vore text, or animations for each creature? Or it's all about roleplay?
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby WarlockSnorlax » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:11 am

This server uses a genetics system I'm unfamiliar with, so I checked the wiki. Alas, there was no genetics content to be found! I'd appreciate it if a guide to genetics was added, as its about the most complicated job I actually know how to do.
If you're seeing this, you will be cursed...
...with a great day.
WarlockSnorlax
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game