Looking for games with vore integrated combat

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for games with vore integrated combat

Postby SpyIsSpy » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:55 am

Now this may come across as vague or kinda the entire site but hear me out:

I'm searching for any and all games made where getting eaten isn't some Game Over punishment/reward, or scripted event. I want to be battling, say, a catgirl, and she just chooses the option to eat me mid battle, and the gameplay evolves from there be it just a damage method or actually interactive.

The inspiration to ask for this here was Chocola's RPG, 2nd Chapter there were these Succubus enemies and on the off occasion especially when Confused they'd eat Chocola for 60 Damage then the battle would move on. There wasn't a unique game over or anything, but, the return to flat stomach with a hasty game over screen left the imagination to enjoy the blanks.
SpyIsSpy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for games with vore integrated combat

Postby darkevilme » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:40 am

Daumatef's vore RPG, vore war.
you might have trouble getting DVRPG working.
But vore war is pretty great, though the original taught me to lean away from vore integrated into combat as a design decision. Partially cause it gives me the ability to write better smut if it's a scripted event, and partially because vore as a combat move is hard as hell to balance.
But yeah, of the modern crop vore war is what springs to mind.
darkevilme
---

Postby RC8015 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:10 am

SinenRPG part one and two. Not sure though if they were paid games... have them on my drive for too long.
Enemies (that though all are monsters, like worms and similar mostly) can eat or restrict you mid combat, what may lead to an game over if it lasts too long or similar, or you break free again.
Ryona Saga has some enemies (some over addons) that can devour a character and just keep battling while you can focus your party to free that member or defeat the enemy.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:09 pm

In Final Fantasy VIII any character can learn the command "Devour" wich like it says, it will cause the character that use it to run to the target and devour it (off screen because the game screen is censored while the eating happens but you can hear noises in the background.

In Final Fantasy IX the character Quina has the devour command as part of her Blue Mage set where she will learn a skill from the enemy she devours. Also in the same game, the enemy bird Zuu as a devour ability where he will swoop down on a character, grab them on his beak, raise his head and swallow him/her, removing him/her from the rest of the battle. He can do this to 3 of the 4 active combatants, he will never eat the last one, but if the last one is defeated, you will get a game over with the eaten characters never escaping the Zuu's stomach
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:45 pm

Mugen.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby dude_man79 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:52 pm

Chrono o' Clock is a good one where you have to battle a snake that'll eventually swallow you. Great sounds and graphics.
dude_man79
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:45 pm

RandomInjury wrote:Mugen.

This.
You like fighting games? It's an old 2d fighting game that you can customise, with a dedicated (if somewhat berserk) following who make characters, stages and more for it. You can download these things if you lurk around and are careful, though poe's law is often in effect. Pretty much every 2d fighting game character ever has been recreated by the community for use in MUGEN, and there's lots of non fighting game characters too.
There are some characters on these very forums that have been modified to eat their opponents, and there are others out there too if you know where to look, and that's what you're probably going to be interested in. The attacks usually gradually deal damage over time, can include interactivity, and usually if you get a KO, the victim is actually digested in game.
It ain't perfect, and there are only so many characters going around, but the quality can be pretty high. If you know what you're doing, you could even make something yourself if that way inclined...
Main thing to remember, don't ask anybody to make (insert name here) as vore edits are not simple to make, and it'll just naff everyone off.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:59 pm

For mugen, yes. There are some characters that have vore added to them (or integrated from the start). Quality varies a lot, but the good edits are definitely worthwhile.
The best edits have been by Dylanius (aka Dylanius9000 or Dilly, the blue Kirby), ZackTheRiolu (aka Zack Wolf), and drpolice, I recommend googling them.
Sadly, the hayday of mugen vore is over...
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby SputnikDX » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:02 am

RC8015 wrote:SinenRPG part one and two. Not sure though if they were paid games... have them on my drive for too long.
Enemies (that though all are monsters, like worms and similar mostly) can eat or restrict you mid combat, what may lead to an game over if it lasts too long or similar, or you break free again.
Ryona Saga has some enemies (some over addons) that can devour a character and just keep battling while you can focus your party to free that member or defeat the enemy.

Do you know where someone can snag a download for Ryona saga? I've never heard of it.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:00 am

ToasterBoi wrote:For mugen, yes. There are some characters that have vore added to them (or integrated from the start). Quality varies a lot, but the good edits are definitely worthwhile.
The best edits have been by Dylanius (aka Dylanius9000 or Dilly, the blue Kirby), ZackTheRiolu (aka Zack Wolf), and drpolice, I recommend googling them.
Sadly, the hayday of mugen vore is over...

Can't help but notice you only really Name Dropped the Pokemon guys.

What of NT Mama? What of All of Smiley's output. It's not the best drawn, but it is some of the most complete. Then you got Vorse Raider, and what about Pilum, or ArgobargSoup, or ShinySpiritSeer.

They are all lords of the Mugen Vore community.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:08 am

Participants, not lords. They make stuff of varying degrees of quality, but I wouldn't call them lords.
The three I spoke of, I chose because of quality. There are many others but those three are (or were) the best.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:18 am

ToasterBoi wrote:Participants, not lords. They make stuff of varying degrees of quality, but I wouldn't call them lords.
The three I spoke of, I chose because of quality. There are many others but those three are (or were) the best.

Please. You can't touch Pilium, he aint even a lord he's a king.

And I'm gonna have to argue with you there, those three rub shoulders with all the guys I suggested. The only difference is that the one's I suggested focus non pokemon stuff.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:26 am

Look, it's not got to do with Pokémon edits particularly, I'm talking about sprite/animation quality mainly. Maybe they don't make edits of humans and maybe they don't have struggle features, but in terms of art they've got even Pilum outdone. Don't get me wrong, Pilum isn't a bed editor, he's just not quite as good as they are, and neither was I in my day.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anonno » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:06 am

I could probably recommend the user Smiley Peach Vore Game, where you place as princess peach in The Original Mario Bros style and eat koopas and shyguys
https://aryion.com/g4/view/469117

Another one of his games feature a lot of OCs from various eka's users. It's called the GVB game. It features of a roster of characters you can preds from and user to eat the enemy characters.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/446392
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

Postby KennectheFemboyMaid » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:41 pm

Im guessing youve been told this one already, But Echidna Wars DX is one of my personal favorites. enimies can vore you mid combat as damage and you have 4 playable characters
KennectheFemboyMaid
New to the forum

Postby astrikur » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:32 pm

List of free games that I can think of with vore integrated combat (that haven't been mentioned yet):

Axugaem 2: https://www.deviantart.com/axlwisp/art/ ... -641096716

Pacha's/Stoats quest: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58899

Esthe Hunter (I think, haven't really played it much): https://www.deviantart.com/kei-waza/art ... -403088074

Vorardia: https://mega.nz/file/Ws0i0SCb#hlMzSrAEO ... HuUjOP-Cy0

Helpless Heroine: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51401&hilit=helpless+heroine

Slavegirls Rising: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52073&hilit=slavegirls+rising

Itoshi Kokoro/Luvly Heart: https://rpgmaker.net/games/5523/?p=2

Resurrection Fate of Ellirium: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33898&hilit=fate+of+ellirium

Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53382

Vore Heroes: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27804248/

Vore Tournament: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24128130/

There are a few others that I can think of but not sure if they would count.
astrikur
New to the forum

Postby leonthegreat » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:24 pm

astrikur wrote:List of free games that I can think of with vore integrated combat (that haven't been mentioned yet):

Axugaem 2: https://www.deviantart.com/axlwisp/art/ ... -641096716

Pacha's/Stoats quest: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58899

Esthe Hunter (I think, haven't really played it much): https://www.deviantart.com/kei-waza/art ... -403088074

Vorardia: https://mega.nz/file/Ws0i0SCb#hlMzSrAEO ... HuUjOP-Cy0

Helpless Heroine: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51401&hilit=helpless+heroine

Slavegirls Rising: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52073&hilit=slavegirls+rising

Itoshi Kokoro/Luvly Heart: https://rpgmaker.net/games/5523/?p=2

Resurrection Fate of Ellirium: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33898&hilit=fate+of+ellirium

Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53382

Vore Heroes: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27804248/

Vore Tournament: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24128130/

There are a few others that I can think of but not sure if they would count.

Do You know who made Vorardia? I cant seem to find out who the creator is, im pretty curious to see what they are up to.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orin » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:51 pm

leonthegreat wrote:Do You know who made Vorardia? I cant seem to find out who the creator is, im pretty curious to see what they are up to.

I would like to know it myself. Unfortunately the developer deactivated their account and disappeared from Furaffinity merely days after posting it. A pity, it's one of the best vore games I ever played.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby gnotagnome » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:46 pm

not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Bowser's inside story has a mechanic where bowser inhales some enemies and mario and luigi beat them up in his stomach
gnotagnome
New to the forum

Postby SpyIsSpy » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:07 pm

gnotagnome wrote:not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Bowser's inside story has a mechanic where bowser inhales some enemies and mario and luigi beat them up in his stomach

Firstly, that's a bit on the nose, don't you think?

Second off, jokes aside, I just swung by to say I've tested a few and wanted to thank everybody here who offered some ideas.
Stoat Quest had the right idea, and Vorardia looks like I haven't scratched the surface; it's a fine game too.

Vore Tournament can be really hard to install, I remember trying for about a full year and finally I got it right, but it's decently top notch- I say "decently" because while everything fetish related is on point and above and beyond what it should be, the gameplay I feel... well, everything is invincible unless you eat it or kill it from the inside which invokes me to grab the rocket-machine gun hybrid and allow myself to get eaten so I can advance the battle. Maybe capture the flag would be great for it, I hadn't considered until now.

Some of these suggestions come across as incomplete ideas, and for what it's worth being a content creator (not here) myself, I know it's easy just to drop something because there's an inherent stress that comes from even looking its direction. Despite the incompleteness, be it from gameplay to plot to features to just its low content level, I highly recommend at least grabbing one of each and seeing just how good they can be. Some aren't for everyone, but ain't that what we're here for? [our hard to please desires].

Tldr: Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. They're pretty great. If anybody finds anything else, it'd be fantastic to add to the list. Oh! How come nobody here mentioned Echidna Wars? That's a favorite! And 'Surprised Monster' You-ki Chan (R18 Expansion) is pretty top notch, too. Were they too obvious? They were too obvious, weren't they?

kaburnicas wrote:Im guessing youve been told this one already, But Echidna Wars DX is one of my personal favorites. enimies can vore you mid combat as damage and you have 4 playable characters

Ahh, there you are. Short, simple, to the point.
SpyIsSpy
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game