Looking for games with vore integrated combat

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Looking for games with vore integrated combat

Postby NightRoller » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:24 pm

Commenting because I'm lazy and curious
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for games with vore integrated combat

Postby Pilum » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:36 pm

RandomInjury wrote:
ToasterBoi wrote:Participants, not lords. They make stuff of varying degrees of quality, but I wouldn't call them lords.
The three I spoke of, I chose because of quality. There are many others but those three are (or were) the best.

Please. You can't touch Pilium, he aint even a lord he's a king.

And I'm gonna have to argue with you there, those three rub shoulders with all the guys I suggested. The only difference is that the one's I suggested focus non pokemon stuff.

ToasterBoi wrote:Look, it's not got to do with Pokémon edits particularly, I'm talking about sprite/animation quality mainly. Maybe they don't make edits of humans and maybe they don't have struggle features, but in terms of art they've got even Pilum outdone. Don't get me wrong, Pilum isn't a bed editor, he's just not quite as good as they are, and neither was I in my day.

I drew bellies with a circle tool because I hate making sprites. I'm flattered at being called a king, but I only ever put effort into half of the work.
Pilum
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game