Vore text game in development (Vote on content polls!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore text game in development (Vote on content polls!)

Postby RedNin » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:39 pm

Hey everyone!

I've had the goal to write a full-fledged text game for a while now, but just like with writing standalone stories, I do have the unhealthy habit of not finishing/not releasing stuff. So I figured a win-win method to get out of that is to let the community on this forum vote on what I should write!

A few things up first: This will definitely be a F/F game made in Quest, the player will play as the prey (for the most part, maybe there will be some exceptions) and I'm aiming to include a lot of different fetishes (Giantess, Same Size, Growing/Shrinking, Oral Vore, Unbirth, Anal Vore, Breast Vore etc. - no furry and no CV as it's something I personally don't like and am also just not good at writing).

Below you can find any currently running polls influencing the direction of the game. No using bots/poll manipulating, if someone tries it'll just delay things as I'll have to redo the poll in a different way.

What setting should the game have? Vote between a Fantasy World with Magic, Monster Girls etc. or empatheticapathy's suggestion of a Modern Day Monster Girl College!
Vote here: https://strawpoll.com/34f8641zk

I will regularly check the votes, and the OP will be updated as decisions are made and old polls will be deleted and replaced with new ones. Once the basic decisions have been made and I've properly fleshed out the setting, I'll also look into giving this game a distinct name. Future polls will be on such things as what characters will appear and with which fetishes, what scenes/routes will be expanded etc.

If you want to check out a previous piece of my writing, you can do that here (https://aryion.com/g4/view/594778), I'll appreciate feedback there and on this game once I have the first version ready! I want this to be as good as possible!

Basically, this project will still have me doing most of the stuff, and providing the options from which to choose from for the most part, but I'm looking forward on what the community would like to see and to make this game the best it can be with your feedback!

UPDATE 13/08/2020: First of all, thanks everyone for participating in the polls! Let me recap the results real quick: The game will be exploration-based, meaning that from the starting point you'll explore the setting in all kinds of directions for various interactions, with each version expanding the explorable area, adding more characters, scenes etc. In terms of disposal, farts/pee and such about 2/3 voted "Yes" or "Yes but with a warning before such content", so I'll feature some of that with a notice when such content is coming up. For fatal crush/hard vore, it was about a 50:50 split, so I'll only put such content very occasionally, such as when it would really fit a sadistic character you encounter. Of course, there will be a notice before such content too. About the general setting - the big majority (over 70%) preferred the fantasy setting with magic, monster girls etc.

Sadly, very quickly after making the announcement real life stuff got really stressful, and as such I've not had much free time at all. As such, and because I don't exactly know when things will be slowing down a bit again, I'll have to wait a bit longer before I can dedicate some proper time to this project. In the meantime however, I thought I could run another poll since I thought empatheticapathy had an interesting idea for a setting. Check out the poll above, and in any case, the game will feature monster girls, magic etc. no matter if the characters will be in a fantasy world or a college setting. I have some rough ideas for some early scenes and interactions written down for either setting, and if things go well, I might get to properly start this whole thing as early as this upcoming weekend. Fingers crossed!
Last edited by RedNin on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedNin
New to the forum

Re: Vore text game in development (Vote on content polls!)

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:15 pm

Can the setting be a monster girl college?
empatheticapathy
---

Re: Vore text game in development (Vote on content polls!)

Postby LegitUsername » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:29 pm

Definitely keeping my eye on this!! Looks promising!
Be gay, do vore
LegitUsername
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game