blank

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore games with advanced physics when?

Postby darkevilme » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:58 am

sasai wrote:Just look at it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBcqiQLp7lY
Imagine utilizing all this stuff to make a proper vore game.

When?

Well, when vore games have a budget of course. Seen as vore games are mostly made by unpaid hobbyists working solo and distributed for free to a niche audience I don't see that happening soon.

Also I am just a smidge miffed at the disparagement implied by referring to 'proper vore game' as if the ones we have now don't qualify.
darkevilme
---

Postby Radijs » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:16 am

Pretty much what darkevilme said, when there's a good business proposition.
Making a game with those physics, and flexible body physix (for all the bulges etc.) takes hundreds of hours, probably even thousands.

To make something halfway decent you'd need several people working for several years full time. Not counting the cost of assets, licences etc. just paying these people would cost over half a million USD.
Radijs
---

Postby RC8015 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:59 am

sasai wrote:With the kind of engine like on the op video it probably wouldn't be costly or timely to at least make a mock-up, a proof of concept. Of course, I'm no developer. What do you think?

Wrong.. it still would cost you hours. A 3-D model already that you can throw over this engine for a single character takes hours to design, and then to include the physics for a belly, breasts and other assets costs of course even more time. An engine is not a magical device that does it all for you, it is a framework that helps you achive that goal you have. And then keep in mind, you of course need many of these models, can't just have one pred and one prey.
Once this is done you barely left the start. You then need other models, like ground, furtniture, doors and everything, design them, tell the engine what they are, how they work, you need an AI that controls your NPC's, you need to design the animations for when you eat somebody (multiple animations of course as nobody wants to see the same vore scene a thousand times), that all costs time and still just covers basics. There is no story, no content aside from a player that can eat or be eaten by others at this moment! And yet you already easily spent at least 300 hours into that at this point.
And all that as a hobby that gives you not a single penny as payment...
So what I think? Future and more adcanced possibilities do not mean we can create 3D games more easily, no, far from it. Until you actually manage to found a company with paid full time workers or find a few people that really have way too much time at their hands you won't ever see anything with physics like this as a vore game
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby -Stromae- » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:00 am

Oh, you can be certain it's going to be both costly and timely.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby RyanC » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:18 am

I'm currently making Cretaceous Seas, a 2D vore game. There aren't any physics involved, since the movements are all dependent on what I do as an animator, but that was just a style choice. I would LOVE to do a massive, open world, 3D vore game. It was something I did actually consider for Cretaceous Seas but I didn't see it as something I could manage on my own because of all the assets and coding required.

My project isn't a hobby and (as far as I know) is the most financially-backed vore game to date. That said, I kept the budget VERY small and it was just enough for myself and a part-time coder getting paid less than he deserves. It's proof of concept that people will fund games that promise to go deliver better quality than the free stuff floating around, but it was also a VERY small budget by by animation and game development standards.

To realize something awesome in 3D would take a budget unlike anything that has been seen yet in vore. A conservative estimate would be $8k monthly, and that's still tight. With ongoing development, it'd probably take 2-3 years before seeing a "finished" game worth a damn. And, honestly, at those numbers it'd probably be a stretch to find funding but not impossible.
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby -Stromae- » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:51 am

Usually when it's about estimates for this kind of thing, you'd do well to multiply it x2 or x3 just to cover any unexpected expenses and problems, as well as having some funds for the future, meaning that if the conservative estimate is $8K monthly, you may want to think of it as $16K at the very least.

300 hours and $16K monthly...yup, definitely both cossly and timely, as mentioned.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leika » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Unless computing advances to the point where we all have smarter-than-human (but not necessarily sentient) AIs to delegate tasks to, you're probably not going to see people able to create personal project games with this level of technology. 2D games and mods for pre-existing 3D games are probably about the best that can be done (and if these physics become common in games, maybe vore mods will be possible, but 99% of the hard, expensive work will have already been done by the massive professional crew that made the base game). It's like how a single person can make a movie, but could never make a special effects extravaganza like The Avengers.
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shugoki » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:40 pm

When this technology becomes freeware. So...not for at least a century.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby clone4000 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:54 pm

It would be cool to see this stuff in regular games let alone fetish games. Hell, I'd settle for more 3d games like FAP or cave explorer.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:14 pm

Like Leika said, the closest you're ever going to get is a vore edit to a game that already has this. In fact the closest I can think of anything like this right now is the Skyrim vore mod or maybe social games like Second Life or Vrchat. And all of those were games already made with edits to them.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:23 pm

Never.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby dur » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:28 pm

Cool find, I hope you have fun spending the next couple of years developing the skills to create a game using this and then share it with the community :^)
Last edited by dur on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
dur
New to the forum

Postby Riraito » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:09 pm

well - heres a link to NVidia Flex develepors toolkits - which is the physics toolkit that Bluedrake appears to have been playing around with.
UNITY:
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t ... eta-120425

UNREAL ENGINE
https://developer.nvidia.com/unrealengine

Looks like this tech is free to use

I've been looking into developing a 3D Vore/Dolcett VN game based on my World of Bones setting for some time
https://aryion.com/g4/view/420656

I'm currently using Unity in combination with Fungus to build a vertical slice (I've already made a couple of working copies, but its iterative work until it reaches my standards)
Some of the physics sims look like they might be very nice to use. Once I've gotten the base game working, it might be worth looking into for some interesting graphical niceties.

But I'm going to mention that it needs time, and skilled manpower to build something like this. If you have any skills in 3D modelling, 3D sculpting, Character modelling, Creature modelling, C# coding, Texturing, drawing, project management, character animation, the Unity engine, storyboarding, sound or music design, in PR, or any other niche artistic talent that you think might help (writers need not apply - every man and his dog offers this talent, I'd rather draw from the pool of artists working on the project.) then please join this discord channel
https://discord.gg/5xcjG7

oh, and if you have lots of money, do send that this way too. I will not say no to lots of money.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tunknownusert » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:32 pm

Always a few people in these kinda threads that grossly underestimate the time and work involved in actually making things like this. Even excluding time necessary to learn the proper skill set, it would a serious undertaking for a single person in their spare time.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:06 am

Tunknownusert wrote:Always a few people in these kinda threads that grossly underestimate the time and work involved in actually making things like this. Even excluding time necessary to learn the proper skill set, it would a serious undertaking for a single person in their spare time.

Like litterally Tens of Thousands of hours. Which is why I don't bother answering with anything more than, Never.
RandomInjury
Participator

Re: blank

Postby Jadex » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:18 pm

good post OP
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarlosTeoR » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm

Please, somebody make a pool inside a girl! i dont care if my computer is going to explode! i want to swim in womb juice!
CarlosTeoR
New to the forum

Postby justanotherdragon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:45 pm

CarlosTeoR wrote:Please, somebody make a pool inside a girl! i dont care if my computer is going to explode! i want to swim in womb juice!

Pretty sure you can find womb pools in the VoreCraft server
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrLoro » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:17 am

Nvidia Flex (Physx) has been a thing for years now (about 12 years or more in fact), just nobody wants to take the time to implement it into their games. The same goes for the crap NVIDIA is trying to do again with RTX. Probably the biggest reason is because it can be done only on Nvidia GPU's. If you don't got one, you cannot use the features (that's people playing the game, not just the game dev).

Not to mention - it eats performance like shit, especially for Hair Physics. Last time I've seen it used was in Killing Floor 2 (HEAVY GORE!!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHAip3rzttQ) and everyone in the discussions were mentioning how their GTX 1080's could barley run the game. It's neat, but not 80% performance lost neat.

Besides, why use it for Unreal Engine when you can use the far better performance built in physics systems like Niagara (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTABH-f8rbE)
Or Chaos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnuWG2I2QCY).

EDIT: List of games that use Physx is pretty tiny since 2005: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_g ... sX_support)

That should tell you something. Like seriously. On top of that, the only console (far as I know) using a Nvidia GPU is the Nintendo Switch. All other consoles have been using AMD GPU's / hardware since they are cheaper to make; so why would game devs implement something only 2 platforms can even use.
MrLoro
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:18 pm

And the reason you changed the thread name and the content of each of your comments to literally "blank" is because...?
Turbotowns
???

Next

Return to Vore game