Gmod vore mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Gmod vore mod?

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:14 pm

So I've been playing gmod for a while but I've never seen any vore mods, but I've seen a lot of vore art and etc. I'm not great at programing, texturing, modeling, etc and I was wondering if it's possible to make a vore mod. I'd love to see one too!
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Re: Gmod vore mod?

Postby RC8015 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:52 pm

The possibility is almost always there for any given game. The problem is you need someone who can program, design, texture, model and all that who actually has the time and will to spend this all onto GMod.
You see, the possibility is there, just nobody has the will and skill to do so. At least not without any support and backup.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:12 pm

There was this from a few years ago, but it never actually got released and the author just kind of vanished: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42725
Could try getting in contact with them again and seeing if they still have any of their files for it.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:26 pm

RakeVuri wrote:There was this from a few years ago, but it never actually got released and the author just kind of vanished: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42725
Could try getting in contact with them again and seeing if they still have any of their files for it.

nice, wish it was continued on though, would be nice. also I've seen you on fa and I've seen your character ssvm I love him
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby kratox » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:25 am

RakeVuri wrote:There was this from a few years ago, but it never actually got released and the author just kind of vanished: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42725

I honestly don't remember where I stopped on that project.

I think I had added jiggle bones and had the belly jiggling depending on what direction you struggled. I think i was trying to make it into a mini game of stamina control, because I wanted to make it were if you failed to many times you be stuck stewing in their stomach barely with any energy to move as they do whatever they want with you.

IDK if I even have the files anymore cause I was working on a lot of stuff at the time and sort of got annoyed of always modding games. I rather just make my own game in unity sort of deal.

I am loading it up to see were I left off, but might be broken at this point. GMOD has updated a lot since then.
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:30 am

kratox wrote:

I think I had added jiggle bones and had the belly jiggling depending on what direction you struggled. I think i was trying to make it into a mini game of stamina control, because I wanted to make it were if you failed to many times you be stuck stewing in their stomach barely with any energy to move as they do whatever they want with you.

IDK if I even have the files anymore cause I was working on a lot of stuff at the time and sort of got annoyed of always modding games. I rather just make my own game in unity sort of deal.

I am loading it up to see were I left off, but might be broken at this point. GMOD has updated a lot since then.

I understand that actually, other games I've played have had that happen too
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby kratox » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:51 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:
kratox wrote:

I understand that actually, other games I've played have had that happen too

i loaded it up.

The struggle only works for the left turn, Stamina doesn't regen, It does digest and kill you but leaves body behind on death, Uses hl2 sound effects that sound liek your stuck in sludge and digesting. Even plays a drowning sound effect.

Also it doesn't clean or remove the belly after digestion. You just get stuck with a big belly walking around lol.

I never got to test if it worked properly in multiplayer either cause was doing it solo. Pretty much made a base belly and hit e on it to get eaten. It should work the same way though if you put that code in a gun swep or something.

I am busy with unity so I don't really plan on finishing this. I really want to make my own stuff and not a mod.
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:13 am

kratox wrote:i loaded it up.

The struggle only works for the left turn, Stamina doesn't regen, It does digest and kill you but leaves body behind on death, Uses hl2 sound effects that sound liek your stuck in sludge and digesting. Even plays a drowning sound effect.

Also it doesn't clean or remove the belly after digestion. You just get stuck with a big belly walking around lol.

I never got to test if it worked properly in multiplayer either cause was doing it solo. Pretty much made a base belly and hit e on it to get eaten. It should work the same way though if you put that code in a gun swep or something.

I am busy with unity so I don't really plan on finishing this. I really want to make my own stuff and not a mod.

Sadly, I don't have any experience with Gmod's .lua syntaxes, so I wouldn't really be able to help much. Appreciate you going through and looking up the files.
You should put them in .zip and attach them to a post on here. Never know, someone might be able to make something neat out of it.

edit:

A TTT swep made from that would be pretty neat.
RakeVuri
Participator

Return to Vore game