AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Postby Phavore » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:21 pm

I've become a pretty big fan of AI Dungeon lately, for both regular scenarios and vore ones. I got plenty of good results with Griffin, but after upgrading to Dragon? Holy shit. I'm going to paste an excerpt from a vore scenario I did, where the female MC was swallowed whole by a troll. Bolded parts are my inputs/alterations. It's worth mentioning that I still had to poke the AI a little to make sure it knew she was in a stomach, and I'm sure I had to hit the redo button once or twice. But the finished result is, well...see for yourself. Contains digestion, but nothing graphic.

Spoiler: show

> You try to escape.
His stomach is a dark place. You can barely see, but you can feel and smell. You are surrounded by a tight, wet slime that seems to cover every inch of your body. It pulses and moves, but it feels like it's trying to suck the very moisture out of you. You feel the slime rub up against you. You can barely breathe. You begin to panic, screaming for help and pushing at the wet, slimy walls.
You can feel something solid in your mouth, and you try to bite down on it. It tastes horrible, like the slime, but it fills your mouth.
You can feel the walls of the stomach sliding against you as the troll walks. Every once in awhile, there is a gurgle.

> You punch and kick.
You begin pushing and punching at the walls. The slimy flesh gives slowly pushes against you, but you continue. You must escape.
The troll walks on, and every now and then he stops for a moment. You grit your teeth as the flesh moves against you. You begin to feel sick as it touches you in new places, but you grit your teeth and bear it. The troll walks on, and you push against the fleshy walls. You hear gurgling that sounds much too close...

> You try to go back up the throat.
You hear the gurgling. It's close. Desperately, you try to move upwards. But the sphincter won’t budge. You push and push against it, but it won't give. It tightens against you, and you can feel the gurgling from inside getting closer...close....

> You say "Let me out! I'll be your pet, I'll do anything!"
You scream as loud as you can, begging for mercy. You push against the slimy wall desperately. There's a gurgling sound from above, and the walls begin to pulse and move against you. You can feel the wet slime sticking to you and filling every orifice of your body. There's a brief pause, and then the gurgling gets louder. The walls begin to pulse faster, and you can feel yourself being drawn deeper into the wet slime. Soon, you are covered head to toe in the warm, wet slime.

> You cry.
Your tears wash away some of the slime, giving you slightly better breathing room. The slime is slowly inching upwards towards your mouth and nostrils, slowly blocking your air supply.
The slime has nearly filled your mouth and your nostrils, and the gurgling has gotten very loud.

> You raise head above slime.
You raise your head above the slime as much as you can, taking quick breaths. The gurgling is very loud now, and the slime continues to inch up your nostrils.

> You struggle.
You try to move, but the slime has you firmly in its grip. You begin to slowly slip under the slime as your breathing becomes more labored.

I mean holy fuck, it even had the troll groping at her from outside the stomach. I had zero input on that.
Phavore
New to the forum

Postby SwallowMe » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:05 am

ThrowawayA1D wrote:
Nayko93 wrote:I played this before
now I come back to check how it's going and I see : 9.99 $ per month for a "premium" ??
no thank you

The version of AI Dungeon you played before is still free. The premium version is just far, far better than what existed before. It's unironically worth it.

Well it was worth it to duck in for $10 a month on occasion then duck out. But the subscription model they are setting up, in order to get what you previously got for $10 a month, you will now have to pay $30 a month.

Even the lame Griffin version of it that you normally got to use for free, you will have to pay at least $5 a month to be able to used it unlimited times.

https://aidungeon.io/2020/11/07/ai-energy-update/

I consider Dragon a pretty lame AI, considering it still can't remember what is going on in the story half the time, and even if you have written in rules and perimeters to a story, it still doesn't follow them all the time.

$10 was already insanely overpriced to have it as a continuous monthly subscription like some games(games that have a million times more effort put into them). $30 a month is a price that will literally kill the whole operation. Yeah, their will be some rich whales that will pay it, but if they think they will be making more money to maintain it and go beyond what it is, they have a rude awakening coming. Best outcome for them, they still make what they were making at 10 dollars a month. But at 30 dollars a month, and charging people insane amounts to still get gimped version of the whole thing with an insanely restrictive energy system like a stupid mobile game, the reality will be that in the next few months there will be an announcement that they are shutting it all down.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phavore » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:47 pm

SwallowMe wrote:Best outcome for them, they still make what they were making at 10 dollars a month. But at 30 dollars a month, and charging people insane amounts to still get gimped version of the whole thing with an insanely restrictive energy system like a stupid mobile game

Personally, now that the limit has been increased from 100 actions to a whopping 2000, I don’t see it being too much of an issue anymore unless I am playing the FUCK out of it. Even then, 2000 is quite a lot. I can live with that.
Phavore
New to the forum

Postby SwallowMe » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:51 pm

Phavore wrote:
SwallowMe wrote:Best outcome for them, they still make what they were making at 10 dollars a month. But at 30 dollars a month, and charging people insane amounts to still get gimped version of the whole thing with an insanely restrictive energy system like a stupid mobile game

Personally, now that the limit has been increased from 100 actions to a whopping 2000, I don’t see it being too much of an issue anymore unless I am playing the FUCK out of it. Even then, 2000 is quite a lot. I can live with that.

Looking back on some of my previous times playing, and remembering others. 2000 actions would be gone with in an hour, hour and a half of messing around, sometimes even sooner.
I'm not talking about completely broken doesn't do anything right Griffin. In many single stories, just one story run, on Dragon mind you, I have to re-roll the story bit it comes up with on minimum 5 times though usually 10, but then also have to go back many times to change the wording of the action to try and get Dragon to produce something even mildly competent, that actually relates to the story unfolding. Half the time I end up giving up and cutting half of what Dragon came up with and writing in a better response for it. We are talking about single stories that end up with 100 parts, so that is 100 actions, but then usually actions re-rolled up to 10 times each, so it usually ends up being a total of 1000 actions per story. In an hour, I usually run out at least 2 sometimes 3 stories of that length. So what I'm saying is I'll go through that 2000 in maybe one play session, probably before I'm even done with that play session.

If Dragon was any worse, I'd say I might as well just go back to spending time writing my own stories. The novelty of it to create random stories quicker is what makes it okay to have to pay 10 dollars on occasion for a month, but to keep playing it on the level I do, I'd have to do $30 a month, but that is far beyond highway robbery, and into really stupid, but extremely evil villain territories of overcharging in comparison to the quality of product delivered.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wasra1 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:15 am

For now, I have been playing with absolute normality at 10 dollars a month. For now, I would strongly recommend AI Dungeon
wasra1
Somewhat familiar

Postby wasra1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:00 am

If anyone has some world info documents to help me develop better stories around vore, PM me :D
wasra1
Somewhat familiar

Postby OmNomNomU » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:50 pm

Anyone know someone familiar with javascript?
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby TheLittleDeadGuy » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:59 pm

OmNomNomU wrote:Anyone know someone familiar with javascript?

Youtube?
Meh
TheLittleDeadGuy
New to the forum

Postby OmNomNomU » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Barring volunteers, I'd much rather pay someone a handful of cash than spend entire months of watching videos trying to figure out how to do one specific thing, for one single task.
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game