AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Postby Delet59b269 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:41 am

I have been getting pretty good outcomes. Would you want to give them a look? (I used last advices, my own WI and some adventures' adventure data)
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:56 am

I been trying to make it do a macro/micro pokemon vore story but i seem to fail on it well more toward cv but yeah it sometimes picks it up but then it goes the opposite way (anyone know how to get it to work better for this kind of story?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Delet59b269 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:49 pm

If you can give me a prompt and goals, I can help you make a scenary
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Uh? Im not good on makeing a prompt just trying to play as a tiny eevee that like 4inch tall trying to finds some balls to go in XD
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Delet59b269 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:09 am

You mean Poke balls or actual balls?
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:02 pm

Actual balls? Since its a cv story?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:05 pm

I am indeed surprised that it returned to the "vore" point even after so many lines without mentioning it.
From videos I've seen, it forgets if you don't mention something frequently enough.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:22 am

wasra1 wrote:You mean Poke balls or actual balls?

You ok?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby OmNomNomU » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:33 pm

Getting back into AID, trying to build a dynamic WI script suited for vore. Involves looking back through recent input history for certain keywords to supply relevant WI, rather than overloading the context unnecessarily with often irrelevant information. Also knowing that AID has a 3200 character limit for everything means we gotta be really savvy because anything WI/Memoery related steals away from context history.

Also, for those interested 4chan's video game's general often has a thread about AID, may prove helpful to many here. https://boards.4channel.org/vg/catalog
Currently https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/326570573 but ctrl+f "ai d" to find it fast. Their OP post contains some compiled info on their own server.

▶ FAQ & GENERAL TIPS
READ THIS PAGE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!
https://guide.aidg.club/Resources-And-G ... g-FAQ.html

▶ RESOURCES & GUIDES
https://guide.aidg.club

▶ PROMPTS
https://prompts.aidg.club
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby Delet59b269 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:46 am

Hi

There is a Holiday event in AI Dungeon. It gives some scales and avatars, so maybe this can help you to get them:

Once you complete the first quest, just make AI do the rest. Never write anything else, just click continue and it would do the job. It is pretty boring this way, but if you don't mind the event, it is the easiest way to get the goodies :!: :D
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:05 am

I have saved logs of some very good vore scenarios that I had happen. (I had to nudge the AI and change things occasionally.)
Would this be the place to share them, or would posting them on my own page be more suitable OP?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:30 am

I opened myself a thread in shared material subforum. I think it could be more suitable there if they are long or various logs :)

But please, share the link here anyway
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lyko » Mon May 10, 2021 1:17 pm

i cant for the life of me get the ai to do anything than murder me when i mention vore, even with world into and pins, any ideas?
Lyko
New to the forum

Postby killermeow » Mon May 10, 2021 2:16 pm

Lyko wrote:i cant for the life of me get the ai to do anything than murder me when i mention vore, even with world into and pins, any ideas?

Unfortunately, the base AI is a joke. Getting a subscription for the Dragon AI is the best for getting it to do amazing things, not sure if the Griffin one is good enough but also could be worth a shot.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heedless » Tue May 11, 2021 12:37 am

On Dragon I turned into an eldritch horror, American Pie'd the planet and ate the debris 8O

Make sure to turn up 'Heat'.
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Creaturedude » Tue May 11, 2021 9:53 am

killermeow wrote:
Lyko wrote:i cant for the life of me get the ai to do anything than murder me when i mention vore, even with world into and pins, any ideas?

Unfortunately, the base AI is a joke. Getting a subscription for the Dragon AI is the best for getting it to do amazing things, not sure if the Griffin one is good enough but also could be worth a shot.

Griffin works fine if you are wanting to be pred. If you want prey, it will do hard vore exclusively.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Crazyman536 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:00 pm

Creaturedude wrote:
killermeow wrote:

Griffin works fine if you are wanting to be pred. If you want prey, it will do hard vore exclusively.

I've gotten unbirth and AV to work with griffin. Mind you, that was before several updates screwed everything up to the point that even putting my gender in both the world info AND the ai's remember list has it screw up constantly. The ai seems to only partially read either of those settings, which is easily noticeable since I only have 4 or 5 and each of them has about 5 words in the sentence". including "player is a MALE adventurer". it frequently puts "you are a female adventurer" at random points.

I've actually had much better luck using the griffin model without using world info/remember, and just poking it along when needed. Just keep in mind it'll still throw out random things like turning around and licking you when you are on the inside.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Fri May 14, 2021 9:24 pm

I think they've been intentionally dumbing down griffin with their updates in order to try and funnel people toward their paid model, which is kind of scummy.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Thu May 27, 2021 11:30 am

Griffin is fine, I played through an Adventure the other day since I realised it was free, and went through a few scenes involving normal vore, full tour, anal vore, and unbirth.
I did have to tweak it here and there to keep it on track, but results are results. I mean, it definitely made appropriate responses most of the time, it even did surprisingly well on the unbirth.
Maybe I just got a lucky run.
It's enough to have some fun with, at least.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby LostCause » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:36 am

Seeing as AI Dungeon shit the bed a while back I was wondering if anyone has played around with Novel AI much? It hasn't been quite as good for vore as the peak of Dragon before it got gradually dumbed down and filtered but it's certainly a big improvement over current AID (especially for non-vore content) and has a promising future with better AI models coming eventually. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where discussion of this takes place? I couldn't find much discussion of using NAI for vore aside from bits and pieces around the web.

With the non-Opus tier model training and the extra training steps they handed out yesterday I was considering attempting to train a model but with only 1 attempt I'm not expecting much success haha. I don't read vore stories either so collecting them would take a while. Has anyone else had thoughts about training a NAI module? I know there's a couple trained already but I'm not into the monster/X stuff that the prinny module is trained on and the same-size module didn't work well for me at all, it felt like the default AI module worked better.

(I know this is a bit of a necro but I couldn't find any discussion of NAI through the search box so figured I'd mention it here before making a new topic, since it's fairly relevant.)
LostCause
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game