AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Postby Notgeti » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:47 pm

LostCause wrote:Seeing as AI Dungeon shit the bed a while back I was wondering if anyone has played around with Novel AI much? It hasn't been quite as good for vore as the peak of Dragon before it got gradually dumbed down and filtered but it's certainly a big improvement over current AID (especially for non-vore content) and has a promising future with better AI models coming eventually. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where discussion of this takes place? I couldn't find much discussion of using NAI for vore aside from bits and pieces around the web.

With the non-Opus tier model training and the extra training steps they handed out yesterday I was considering attempting to train a model but with only 1 attempt I'm not expecting much success haha. I don't read vore stories either so collecting them would take a while. Has anyone else had thoughts about training a NAI module? I know there's a couple trained already but I'm not into the monster/X stuff that the prinny module is trained on and the same-size module didn't work well for me at all, it felt like the default AI module worked better.

(I know this is a bit of a necro but I couldn't find any discussion of NAI through the search box so figured I'd mention it here before making a new topic, since it's fairly relevant.)

Main discussion takes place on the NovelAI discord as well as the /aids/ (AI Dynamic Storytelling) general on /vg/. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any actually decent vore modules released yet, but since all tiers have free training steps now, I'm holding out hope that something pops up. (I'm also looking at making one with the vore content that I personally prefer, but I'm on scroll tier, so I don't have too many steps to work with, and I haven't researched how to do it very intimately yet. (You may, however, try training your own module of course)).
Notgeti
New to the forum

Postby GorbmanFreebman » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:56 pm

From what could scrounge up, there’s pretty much only one (maybe two) modules for vore related content. The first one mainly tackles same size vore, and from what I got out of it, it should work as long as you keep it on a short leash. The other one is mainly for giantess related content, but it does have a little vore content within it’s training data. Can’t say if it’s good or not because I haven’t used it yet. You can find both of them, along with other modules the devs won’t allow on the Discord, here: https://rentry.org/modules

As for prompts, I wouldn’t say that it’s lacking per-say, but most of them are kind of meh and there isn’t that much to choose from. If you’re curious they can be found here: https://prompts.aidg.club/

I do agree that there should be more vore content when it comes to NAI, in terms of both scenarios and modules, so I’m looking forward to when that comes along. I would train a model myself as well, but I just don’t have the time (plus I don’t know any popular texts to train it on). In any case, maybe someone should set a new topic specifically for NAI related content, and people can post their stuff there.
GorbmanFreebman
New to the forum

Postby masterofmanyforms » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:02 pm

I also have been trying the Novel Ai and using the default it is great to improve some of my writing attempts providing I do the heavy lifting.
So if I am understanding what you ask. Yes, I have had thoughts to train a module.
If the Rat themed stories module is anything to go by the results expected could at least be fun for people on the portal to play with if trained well.
I cannot code for the life of me but the Reddit says that the previously mentioned rat module was based on a couple of different fantast novels example rats of Nimh. Thus to follow that line then it would require Many chapter books of content on theme likely needing the aid of a skilled scraping program or many users.
At least Opus level tier would be required for training and perhaps even buying more steps as more text does equal better results. My research also suggests, this process likely takes multiple training attempts.
This project would likely need an entire squad of users or someone well versed in computer science.
Thus atm I assume we are stuck using the default considering the difficulty to train what is wanted.
masterofmanyforms
New to the forum

Postby okigetit » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:35 am

I've been away from it for a while, but is Ai dungeon still good for vore? I've been trying to get it to work but nothing, old or new, seems to be working for me.
okigetit
New to the forum

Postby LostCause » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:46 am

okigetit wrote:I've been away from it for a while, but is Ai dungeon still good for vore? I've been trying to get it to work but nothing, old or new, seems to be working for me.

As far as I know it's pretty much against the ToS now, you will likely get automatically filtered by OpenAIs filters resulting in you having to use a worse AI. Not only that but if the AID developers see your content, which gets automatically reported and sent for human evaluation if it gets flagged by a bot, you can get banned. Yes, that's right, they have and will continue to read your stories. Also the AI has been dumbed down over time it seems.
LostCause
Participator

Postby Pyrod » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:50 am

okigetit wrote:I've been away from it for a while, but is Ai dungeon still good for vore? I've been trying to get it to work but nothing, old or new, seems to be working for me.

You might have to wait and give NovelAi a try. AIDungeon is up its ass with censorship and downgraded AI.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby LostCause » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:50 am

Notgeti wrote:Main discussion takes place on the NovelAI discord as well as the /aids/ (AI Dynamic Storytelling) general on /vg/. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any actually decent vore modules released yet, but since all tiers have free training steps now, I'm holding out hope that something pops up. (I'm also looking at making one with the vore content that I personally prefer, but I'm on scroll tier, so I don't have too many steps to work with, and I haven't researched how to do it very intimately yet. (You may, however, try training your own module of course)).

I know where NAI discussion takes place but I meant vore discussion. I've seen people talk about it and seen someone on a 4chan thread archive mention a discord but aside from that i haven't seen any 'real' discussion aside from joking around or a random person asking a question here and there. I know of the current vore modules too but they're not that great (or not my preference). Let's hope someone succeeds in making some good modules.

GorbmanFreebman wrote:From what could scrounge up, there’s pretty much only one (maybe two) modules for vore related content. The first one mainly tackles same size vore, and from what I got out of it, it should work as long as you keep it on a short leash. The other one is mainly for giantess related content, but it does have a little vore content within it’s training data. Can’t say if it’s good or not because I haven’t used it yet. You can find both of them, along with other modules the devs won’t allow on the Discord, here: https://rentry.org/modules

As for prompts, I wouldn’t say that it’s lacking per-say, but most of them are kind of meh and there isn’t that much to choose from. If you’re curious they can be found here: https://prompts.aidg.club/

I do agree that there should be more vore content when it comes to NAI, in terms of both scenarios and modules, so I’m looking forward to when that comes along. I would train a model myself as well, but I just don’t have the time (plus I don’t know any popular texts to train it on). In any case, maybe someone should set a new topic specifically for NAI related content, and people can post their stuff there.

I know of those links but didn't find anything that promising. The modules felt worse than using the default AI in my experience. The default AI does just fine if kept on a short leash, but you have to re-do a lot to keep it on track. It's a shame because at one point in time AIDs Dragon AI would often reach a point where it sort of 'clicked' and maintained vore scenes well all on it's own for a bit, but NAI hasn't really done that so far for me.

I considered making a topic for NAI discussion but I was apprehensive because I wasn't sure what category to place it. It's not really a "vore game" specifically, also it's kind of like an interactive story but not really? It'd also fit in general discussion perhaps? Etc.
LostCause
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:06 am

Oh, Novel AI definitely still counts as a vore game, at least in my opinion, but I would wait until Novel AI is more fleshed out and better suited to the task before making a thread for it.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LostCause » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:37 am

Jaxed wrote:Oh, Novel AI definitely still counts as a vore game, at least in my opinion, but I would wait until Novel AI is more fleshed out and better suited to the task before making a thread for it.

I was under the impression the "vore game" subforum was for the games on this site and for games/mods made for vore specifically, not just for anything that *can* be used for vore.

Also, I feel that Novel AI is plenty fleshed out already? I'm not sure what else could be added to make it better for vore aside from a better AI (the AI is already great though it can always get better) or vore modules. Better AIs will come eventually, they claim they're already capable of training GPT-NeoX with over double the parameters of GPT-NeoJ, however the current chip shortage is the limiting factor atm as they need lots of GPU power to train the AI each time. Finally, the more attention NAI gets the more likely someone will create good modules, as the developers are never going to do something like that. Just my opinion on why I see no difference in discussion now or later.
LostCause
Participator

Postby Eka » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:05 am

LostCause wrote:
Jaxed wrote:Oh, Novel AI definitely still counts as a vore game, at least in my opinion, but I would wait until Novel AI is more fleshed out and better suited to the task before making a thread for it.

I was under the impression the "vore game" subforum was for the games on this site and for games/mods made for vore specifically, not just for anything that *can* be used for vore.

Yes it is true, this forum is for game content specifically made for vore. Including mod, etc. Since you can add more content to it. A master thread for that purpose is perfectly reasonable still.
Eka
Administrator

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:52 am

Hi everyone I was just wondering if anyone has done any voracious race entries for AI dungeon, I have done one for centaurs and wondered if anyone else has done this using the new word info system that AI dungeon is using now.
Attachments
centaur entry.docx
This is the centaur entry I have done.
(12.1 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Iudex » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:22 am

Hey all, i'm scott... or not.

No its just for people talking about waiting for AI dungeon to be upgraded/refined and then will wait to see if vore work... Well I think you will be delighted. I myself, have access to GPT-3 (the real one) via OPEN AI and it understand vore like any other subject (very well, much better than even what dragon can think about).

I'm not sure if I can share some result from GTP-3 (they have strict rule) but the futur is bright.
Iudex
New to the forum

Postby LostCause » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:32 pm

Sounds great. I did find that on a good day dragon used to have periods of 'understanding' vore very well for a few outputs. All I'd have to do is keep hitting enter for verbose and sensible outputs, although unfortunately this was few and far between, especially over time as the AI (seemed) to get dumbed down. I'm surprised you managed to get any decent results with GPT-3, as I heard the filters and rules are pretty strict when it comes to OpenAI. Even more so after what happened with AI Dungeon. Is it able to understand more drawn out and/or detailed swallowing and digestion sequences? I find keeping that going very difficult a lot of the time. With swallowing it really struggles to 'understand' the position, it seems to always prefer feet first and a very quick swallow sequence. When it comes to digestion it either repeatedly loses track of what is going on or wants to make the pred fall asleep and wake up with the prey digested. I suppose the latter would be because that's how many vore stories treat digestion so whatever is in the "pile" is likely to be stories of that nature rather than more elaborate ones. Anyone have similar experiences (whether it be with AIDungeon or NovelAI) or is it just me?

I'm really looking forward to when GPT-NeoX can finally get trained and NovelAI gets access to it. It feels like Sigurd v3 is so close to working, but is just barely lacking the parameters to keep up with more unusual scenarios such as vore. Dialogue is especially poor at the moment too, most of the time I avoid including any because as soon as you do everything falls apart lol. Current Sigurd feels to me like it really struggles to keep up with what is happening and throws out many nonsensical or irrelevant outputs in an attempt to string together a story.
LostCause
Participator

Postby Iudex » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:31 pm

It is still a bit junky on detailing sequence (digestion in particular, shallowing works well). But if you work a bit with the input you can really go places. Instead of loosing track GPT-3 instead will be stuck in a loop like (I am digesting you. I am digesting you and love it. You continue to be digested [happens in shallowing too, but with a bit of pushing you can escape them]). So overhaul I is better and I think can sufice but needs good prompt/input and further work to have a good and flowing sequence.

I guess you could say that for everything you do in GPT-3. But yeah as I said, I think the futur is bright. What a time to be alive.
Iudex
New to the forum

Postby Takoma » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:15 am

wait does anyone wanna talk about how the Mormon who made the ai dungeon 2 thing tried to do some wrangling and ended up having to witness over more than several dozens worth of strange stories that were flagged by the ai's wrangling scripts that he added while messing with the ai to the point that having a said character that i'snt specified in age would immediately get your account flagged and your account frozen until manual review is done of the stories that you have done/left in wip limbo and would leave the reviewer mentally scared/leaves a message saying the phrase "go touch grass/go find a girl/guy in your life my dude." or something, I might have seen something of chatter/jokes of how the Mormons coding is a lot more funkier than the first ai dungeon.
Takoma
New to the forum

Postby LostCause » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:11 pm

What is there really to say that hasn't already been said? Besides, this topic is pretty inactive.

Most people with any sense have moved on a long time ago. Most of those with the willingness to pay for a subscription have moved over to NovelAI, whereas most of those that don't wish to pay a subscription have abandoned AI generated storytelling for now or moved to free ones like KoboldAI. The days when AIDs Dragon worked well for vore are long gone and it'll be a while till any other service comes close to it. NovelAI is decent for now, however the AI is nowhere near as powerful as Dragon was before it got neutered so you have to put in a lot of work for niche content such as vore. The current consumer AI alternatives struggle with concepts they don't have a lot of examples of in the training data, vore of course being one of those concepts. For now the biggest hope for the future appears to GPT-NeoX (and NovelAI's use of it when a model finally gets trained). Ideally it'll be a huge step up when a large GPT-NeoX model gets trained but until the GPU crisis is over this won't be happening any time soon.
LostCause
Participator

Postby Kerbalmaster » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:47 pm

LostCause wrote:What is there really to say that hasn't already been said? Besides, this topic is pretty inactive.

Most people with any sense have moved on a long time ago. Most of those with the willingness to pay for a subscription have moved over to NovelAI, whereas most of those that don't wish to pay a subscription have abandoned AI generated storytelling for now or moved to free ones like KoboldAI. The days when AIDs Dragon worked well for vore are long gone and it'll be a while till any other service comes close to it. NovelAI is decent for now, however the AI is nowhere near as powerful as Dragon was before it got neutered so you have to put in a lot of work for niche content such as vore. The current consumer AI alternatives struggle with concepts they don't have a lot of examples of in the training data, vore of course being one of those concepts. For now the biggest hope for the future appears to GPT-NeoX (and NovelAI's use of it when a model finally gets trained). Ideally it'll be a huge step up when a large GPT-NeoX model gets trained but until the GPU crisis is over this won't be happening any time soon.

Is KoboldAI any good?
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:Is KoboldAI any good?

I tried it for a few hours with the Horni and Shinen AI models (which are the NSFW ones). They really, really like to describe how the characters are dressed, along with some generic sex scenes, but not much else. If I could understand how to better tweak the AI modifiers for more coherent storytelling, I may try to return to it later, but for now trying to use it for sexy storytelling was more frustrating than pleasing, and my attempts at introducing vore to the stories fell on deaf digital ears.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby LostCause » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:08 pm

Following on from what GooInABox says, KoboldAI won't compare to NovelAI's Sigurd or AID's old Dragon (not sure about current Dragon). I haven't used KoboldAI as a service, however I have used some of the AI models it uses through other means. Unfortunately lower power AIs that these free/cheaper services use, 2.7B models and below, just don't work all that well for things like vore or NSFW in my experience. Even with a lot of effort, retrying and knowledge the output is still likely to be unsatisfactory. It's free though AFAIK so there's no harm in trying if you don't want to pay a subscription. If it works for you, then great!
LostCause
Participator

Postby Voremugen » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:14 am

We need a hero to create an AI.Dungeon like game for lewd and vore. Sadly i am not that hero ;-;
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game