Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure [HTML5] [v0.7.5]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure [HTML5] [v0.7.5]

Postby DoubleA » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:45 pm

Update 2022-03-25: v0.7.5 is now live! Minor changes. See the announcement post!

Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure by Double-A
Your name is Hollis. You are a small gray rabbit, standing meekly in the foyer of a big, loud suburban house party. Your ears hurt, and in the mere twenty minutes since you've arrived, you've already completely lost sight of your friend who brought you here. Even worse, you're surrounded by huge, drunk anthros who could probably swallow you in seconds. Most alarming of all, one of them is your old high school bully. It's hardly a question of *if* you're gonna get eaten, but rather, by whom.

What will you do?

> Play at github.io

> Play at textadventures.co.uk

logo.png
Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure by Double-A

WHAT IS THIS?

Life of the Party is an interactive vore story using HTML5 and Twine, with nine distinct story routes. You play as Hollis Freely, a nonbinary rabbit in their late teens. Explore a suburban house party, meet some new faces, reunite with some old ones, and try not to get eaten. Or do. What am I, your mom? Most of these interactions focus on oral vore with dubious consent, and unwilling, fatal digestion.

SCREENSHOTS

screenshot_start.png
Screenshot: Start
screenshot_ana.png
Screenshot: Ana, please let me out!
Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 8.14.59 PM.png
Screenshot: 11 hours ago...

FEEDBACK
Found a glitch or typo somewhere? Have a suggestion for another route? Want to shower me with lavish, undeserved praise? Reply to this thread! I look forward to hearing from you.

CHANGELOGS

Last edited by DoubleA on Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:16 pm, edited 32 times in total.
▽ Double-A ▽ (vi/they) – Play Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure
DoubleA
New to the forum

Re: Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Interactive [HTML]

Postby Lucent » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:34 am

Really well written! Good job! :)

Looking forward to whatever you add next.
Lucent
New to the forum

Postby bunnyboy617 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:47 am

I only played a little and I can already say that I loved it! Keep up the good work
bunnyboy617
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:55 am

A very entertaining story. I like it.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby komaru » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Very well written indeed! I've only played it through once so far, but I already love it!
komaru
???

Postby DoubleA » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:10 pm

UPDATE:

Bumping the thread to say that the latest version (0.3.0) is now up. This update adds in the missing epilogues (post-vore scat scenes) to Ana and Basil's route. All of the major routes are now officially "done," which means I can focus on adding one or two more predators in the next update, and then finally move on to something else. I'll keep you posted when this happens.

Thank you all so much for 1300+ plays! This is far more attention than I expected this silly, horny project to get. It was a lot of fun to develop, and I'm glad at least a few of you enjoyed it.
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby folomo » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Any hint how to get the
closet
ending?
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby TarenGe » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:02 pm

Just finished all 6 routes and I’ve got to say you’ve done an outstanding job on this game so far. Hazel has got to be my favorite (mainly because I love mean preds) and I found the
closet
route to be very funny once I figured it out.
If I could suggest a route:
it would involve the black mice twins from Basel’s route. They get you alone and you have to decide which one eats you.
TarenGe
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:50 am

Do you plan on letting people download the game for offline use? I prefer using the offline client or local files for quest games or HTML files personally rather than my browser.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DoubleA » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:34 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Do you plan on letting people download the game for offline use? I prefer using the offline client or local files for quest games or HTML files personally rather than my browser.

Great question! You should be able to download the current HTML file by right-clicking the green "Play online" button (or this link), and selecting "Save Link As..." Attempting to save the webpage while it's loaded seems to break it unfortunately. Once the game is in a more finished state, I'll hopefully make it easier to download.
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby juicefox » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:58 am

Okay, this is one of the best interactive vore stories I've ever read. The writing is smooth and concise, it gives you all the detail you want without going overboard with the description as so many vore stories usually do. And the use of NSFW blur for social media posts was absolutely genius. I never even thought to do that, but I wish I had. That's just brilliant. It's a shame to see this receiving such little attention. It's REALLY good.
juicefox
Participator

Postby samroden » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:37 am

A very entertaining story.
samroden
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:56 am

Really fun game! Just found it on https://voreda.live/index.php

I appreciate the humour involved, and it was really well written.

You mention you'll be adding two new predators - is one of them the high school bully mentioned in the game description? (Bully preds are a particular favourite of mine, aha)
Trebortron3
Participator

Re: Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure [HTML] [v0.5.0

Postby DoubleA » Wed May 26, 2021 2:29 am

Big news! After months of procrastination and being too busy with university classes, I have returned to working on this little project.

I am proud to announce that Life of the Party v0.5.0 is live! In addition to a lot of minor changes, this update adds The Garage Route, an all-new story route, with an all-new predator. This isn't really a substantial enough update to justify how long it took, but at the very least, it proves that I'm not dead!

CHANGELOG
  • Introducing The Garage Route, including a new predator with their own scenes and ending!!!
  • Overhauled the logo and title screen, and made typography nicer.
  • New "Help" screen, including a download button for offline play
  • Revamped the poops in Ana's epilogue.
  • Minor script changes and bug/typo fixes across the board.
  • Probably introduced some new bugs and typos.
I have a few more routes in progress, and hope to provide more details shortly. Thank you for playing, and cheers!
DoubleA
New to the forum

Re: Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure [HTML] [v0.5.0

Postby VexerHoodie » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:40 pm

It's so great to see this shaping up to be a nice game. Your prose is so good, it hits the right notes!

Take care with the school work!
VexerHoodie
New to the forum

Re: Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure [HTML] [v0.6.0

Postby DoubleA » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:07 pm

Hey you. Yeah, you. Life of the Party v0.6.0 is now live!

THE BYRON ROUTE

At every party, there's someone who brings a guitar and proceeds to dazzle the room with four chord progressions. Anyway, here's Wonderwolf.

In this new route, meet Emmet/Emily Byron, a narcissistic jerk sophisticated gentlewolf with facile, pretentious ideas highly intelligent musings and mediocre impressive guitar skills. Hang around the living room for a bit, and strike up a conversation. Just don't get too close.

CW: Negging. Threats and violent coercion. Unwilling vore. Minor blood. Rapey subtext.

HIGHLIGHTS:

• Added a new predator, Byron the Wolf. Met in the living room.
  • Added experimental background audio (Only active in certain passages. Muted by default.)
  • Story commands are now buttons instead of plain links.
  • The interface should now be more useable on mobile devices.
Full changelog

If you find a bug, please post in this thread, or send me a message! And thanks for playing, you tasty treats.

DoubleA
New to the forum

Re: Life of the Party - A Furry Vore Adventure [HTML5] [v0.6

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:34 am

I'd love a willing variant with Byron. Just slavishly play into their delusions.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:45 am

Holy crap. I swear each route you add is better than the last. Love the characters, love the changing writing styles depending on path (thinking of Ren), and I love the most recent additions with male or female choices for the new preds. Can't wait for the next update.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoubleA » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:11 pm

VigorousJazzHands wrote:Holy crap. I swear each route you add is better than the last. Love the characters, love the changing writing styles depending on path (thinking of Ren), and I love the most recent additions with male or female choices for the new preds. Can't wait for the next update.

Thanks so much for the feedback! It means the world.

Based on your comment, I'm now hoping to add choices for the sex of some of the pre-existing characters as well. That will hopefully be a feature in the v0.7.0 release. Not to spoil anything, but the next route will also feature a pair of "bad influences", and will feature the player (coerced into) devouring a prey of their own.

Stay tuned!
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby DoubleA » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:46 pm

Shameless bump, only to note that I've pushed a minor update: v0.6.5. It's mostly bug fixes and minor tweaks. For people who exclusively prefer male predators, Hazel can now be played as one!

CHANGES:
  • Hazel's gender can now be swapped to male, if desired.
  • Fixed a bug where the unfinished "Grab some punch" route (planned for v0.7.0) no longer crashes the game.
  • Fixed a few other silly typos.
  • Added small icons to the UI buttons, to make it look cooler.
    • Hotfix: Undid this change. I think it looks better without.
  • Hotfix: Fixed bug where sounds would never resume after stopping.
Full changelog
DoubleA
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game