Footage of potential project. seeking input.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What is the verdict of this footage you see?

Love it all
79%
Love the idea and animation, but the art needs to be replaced
14%
don't ruin gachalife, this will ruin gachalife
No votes
I... I don't like it.
7%

Total votes : 193

Footage of potential project. seeking input.

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:02 pm

So even though I'm currently working on other projects and an update to twilight vs, I decided to show early footage of one idea I had. It's still really early in the making but because of it's art style, I felt it would be best to show asap just in case people don't like it.

https://youtu.be/SgMlyi5U9rU

The idea is a basic chibi art style vore themed platformer like vore dungeon, but this would have the player able to be predator as well as prey. Any input goes a long way. If you have suggestions for an art style, or an artist I can reach out to for similar assets, both would be wonderful.

hope you like it.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Footage of potential project. seeking input.

Postby vgove » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:06 pm

nice can not wait to see more
vgove
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:32 pm

I dig the chibi style. For an early footage, it moves pretty smoothly.
Gonna make a comment on one of the poll choices, but I don't have any strong feelings on Gatcha Life. Barely know anything about it, other than a lot of videos on youtube try mixing it with vore, so that's kinda weird for me. Though it doesn't impact my thoughts for the style here. I still like it.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ayra42 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:13 pm

For a such an early stage it sure looks smooth, also the Chibi style isn’t bad at all.
The only thing I’d have to say is maybe make the belly bigger for the avatar after they swallow that slime girl, like 1,4 or 1,5 times bigger than the current one, as to why? Because it feels weird given the size of the slime girl. It’s just a detail that’s bugging me but really what you right there is cool concept I’d definitely try it out no questions asked
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:08 pm

I do admit that seeing the gacha-life art style like, in-motion and used for a high-quality vore project is a little jarring.

That being said, considering it's from you, I can only expect it'll be good regardless.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:17 pm

As long as it has dialogue during gameplay, and willing options, it's great.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:47 pm

I think I this looks really good so far!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Catvs » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:16 pm

I think it's really cute and from the looks of it I'm guessing this is gonna be some sort of action platformer. I also like the cute vore animations but I am hoping that if this turns into something it's a "eat or be eaten" type of gig.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:52 pm

Well recluse mentioned in the OP that the player can be pred and prey. I'm wondering what the degree of that would be. Like would everything have the pred/prey title? Or just certain enemies can be eaten and/or can eat you?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby whatisthissheet » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:19 am

Gacha life style is... ehhhhh. But the idea is pretty good and the animations look great.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:41 am

I like it myself, i just don't like the other cheesy stuff found on YouTube. But I do like the aspect of willing, non willing Easter eggs vore aspects too.

....As long as there are giantess enemies(or allies that eat you) than I am already sold.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotMax » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:57 am

Definitely has potential! Not enough pred games out there, and definitely not enough same size games. Excited to see more!
NotMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:30 am

Looks great. The only thing I'd maybe suggest is some asset growth based on Vore. But, if that's not in the cards then what's here already looks fantastic.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Shugoki » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:23 am

There's a totally wild amount of polish already for a prototype. There's only a couple issues I have with the animation.

1. The cheeks storage...thing...has always looked absurd to me. Idk if this is supposed to be a quicktime event where you need to make sure you actually get to swallow the prey, but some sort of grappling animation would work and look better in any case.

2. The size of the player character's belly doesn't seem to match the size of her prey. If it needs to be that size for gameplay purposes, smaller prey might make more sense; or the player might have to melt the prey down a little before moving if you're concerned about that.

3. There's no struggling from the prey, which might be nice to see--though, depending on the software you're using, that may not be feasible outside of the idle animation.

As for gameplay, I'm curious what you were thinking of. This sort of system looks like it'd be great for a puzzle-platformer, but how is securing prey going to be a challenge? Or perhaps it doesn't need to be, and feeding yourself to prey gives you control of your pred, and the goal can still be met if you do that. Idk, you can work in elements like wg and digestion into it somehow, you just need a direction for this.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Don't care for Gatcha Life vore or human preds myself. There's way too much Gatcha Life vore on youtube too if you ask me.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby ABrinson27 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:21 pm

I wanna see more of this and hopeful play in the future
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby carlj » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:36 pm

I love what i have seen, my only problem is the bulges are too small compared to the prey. Other than that, i wholly approve of this!
carlj
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:30 pm

I'd personally love for it to have a furry character option, but any vore platformer is a good addition even if it won't cater to me, and this seems smooth.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StarSpectre » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:16 pm

Not bad! Really likin' the idea, even if it's a small amount of footage, and all.
StarSpectre
New to the forum

Return to Vore game