Gulp Quest MV - Update 0.1 is here! (18/02/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should be the mark for the Update 0.2?

Entirety of the Maid Cafe (mainly individual scenes, akin to the slime girl)
56%
Main Girls' scenes and Story (focusing on the development of the plot)
31%
Maps and Fights (create the next 3 overworld maps and put at least a monster or a scene in each of them)
13%

Total votes : 1236

Re: Gulp Quest MV: Opening Statement

Postby mandolore » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:28 pm

I'm excited due to the fact that this game is going to be brought back to life if you can could you make the main char a rare human that can reform?
mandolore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonitas » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:35 pm

mandolore, Maybe some encounters will involve reformation, but the general rules of this world say that vore is permanent.
You die if you get eaten, it only makes sense to be that way, otherwise things would work very differently.

I will try to slowly but surely add a lot of kinks, so that everyone will have a fave scene for themselves, although the main story will not usually deviate from regular kinds of vore, in particular Oral will be the most prominent one, with Anal probably going second. We'll see, I don't have every single girl thought of yet ^^
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby FreedomPug » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:10 pm

long digestion is the absolute best, deadass, nothing absurd like a month, but half a week to a full week? hell yes
FreedomPug
New to the forum

Postby Nesius » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:44 am

yesss
Nesius
New to the forum

Postby dat1guy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:57 pm

I will keep coming back to this to see how the work is progressing
dat1guy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonitas » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:06 pm

New Version is out! You can check it in the front page as well as in this message! This is an UNFINISHED version but I felt like I had to post something to show that I am indeed working on it, slowly but surely.

Gulp Quest MV 0.01: https://mega.nz/file/0xsDWQTZ#2FmbI7qg9 ... 3yEQ1g7S9Q
Last edited by Dragonitas on Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Derikdon » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:33 pm

When I play the demo it freezes on the first scene when the father is leaving the room. Is there meant to be more game or is it just a proof of concept?
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby frosthunter » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:23 pm

Derikdon wrote:When I play the demo it freezes on the first scene when the father is leaving the room. Is there meant to be more game or is it just a proof of concept?

me too
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:40 pm

Derikdon wrote:When I play the demo it freezes on the first scene when the father is leaving the room. Is there meant to be more game or is it just a proof of concept?

me three
Monopolus
???

Postby Dragonitas » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:44 pm

Derikdon, Oh my bad, I must've forgot to put the event as Parallel instead of Autorun so it doesn't end up having priority over the player. I rushed that last event because I was leaving for work and couldn't playtest it, such a dumb oversight on my part, I'll fix it as soon as I get home.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Re: Gulp Quest MV Version 0.01 out! (27/09/2020)

Postby Dragonitas » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:50 pm

After coming back from work I ran through the events I didn't have the time to check and fixed some issues. The game should work fine now, please tell me if you encounter any problems!
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessbait » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:48 pm

Works good, only things to note are that you can freely move during the dialogue with Master Garod as he leaves your house and Christelle calls you by the default name before drifting to sleep.
giantessbait
New to the forum

Postby kuman2011 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:23 pm

Its great to see an update from perhaps my first ever vore game. One thing I would love to see in this game is a form of regeneration/reformation implemented somehow. I know its very difficult but it would make the narrative a lot more interesting than other similar vore games. Instead of an MC who is a prey male trying to survive, he will try not to let preds learn of his special ability otherwise everyone will want a bite from him. Of course how he discovers this ability will be up to you but suffice to say the MC would be into vore itself and there would be some willing scenes where he feeds himself to lets say a pregnant milf in need of "Nutrition" for her baby.

I know its too much to ask but I feel it would suit the game a lot
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby KsssT » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:54 pm

There might be a bug, I don't know why I cannot talk to guard master and he just say 'Stay sharp young man', is there someone know what's going on?
KsssT
New to the forum

Postby Altimos » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:07 am

A couple of bugs I found

There is no request to turn on/off scat in the beginning, so it is automatically set to no... One would have to have played Gulp Quest before to know to click on the pot to change the preference to on.

Master Garod is supposed to teach the MC a skill that allows them to escape the Orc's pin attack, he does not, as KsssT pointed out.

After freeing Christelle and you leave your house to confront Master Garod, You're able to move while he's walking up to you... essentially walking through you and turning to an empty doorway to talk.
It's not game breaking...

If you forget to equip your "rusty" sword and you go into combat, you'll get a "cannot find img/animations/hit1.rpgmvp animation" please retry... but you can't, so the game locks there.
This is game breaking...

After you're failed attempt at trying to farm monster girls, because you only do 11 damage and they hit you for half your life (which you've already stated about the unbalancing), and want to return back to the village after escaping combat, you cannot... no return access.
Obviously game breaking...

Suggestion...
NPC's tend to get in the way... might be a good idea to use the region codes to keep them in an area that doesn't block narrow passages or make them "through" capable.

All in all, it looks to be a great transfer form VX Ace to MV. Looking forward to seeing what you do after you polish up the transfer and start adding your own content...
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonitas » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:57 am

Altimos, Thanks for the list! These should be easy to fix (except the monster girl balancing part which is still a WIP) so I'll mend them when I'm back from work.
As I said this is just a very early version of the remake to show that I'm working on it, but having people like you to list my dumb oversights helps out a lot.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Re: Gulp Quest MV Version 0.02 out! (28/09/2020)

Postby blaziken » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:05 pm

Will there be any UB, Breast Vore, etc etc
Where you will still be alive after that?

Or might as well rebirthed as part of their community
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:36 pm

blaziken, There will be scenes of UB and Breast Vore, as well as many other kinds of vore and scenarios.
However Reformation is not likely to be something common. But there will be Reformation in certain scenarios later on in the game, just not as something the main character will have control over.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakePisces » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:48 pm

Always welcome for people to have an attempt at this childhood game! I wonder how are you going to do the vore scenes: sprite animations, pictures, text, or etc? Good luck on continuing this, I am excited!
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:29 pm

CakePisces, I qill most likely stick to the existing style of in-game animations with pictures and descriptions (usually a mix of 2 of the 3 parts at least). But who knows, I may get experimental with things.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game