Rebirthed(Title not final) Furry loli vore RPG made in unity

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Rebirthed(Title not final) Furry loli vore RPG made in unity

Postby DanielYuStar » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:02 pm

Disclaimer:
Some characters might look too similar to another artist's OCs, please don't panic, they are not the same characters

I am a Unity user, and I wanted to make a very simple RPG so I can train as a game dev, because I need expirience as a game dev

This game is too incomplete, a work in progress if you want, and even worse my classes have started so i don't have time for this until they are done, i don't have a time limit for this game or even updates, pls tell me what can i add for player feedback

This game contains:
- 100% original assets, except for code, or the tools used for this game(Tools i used: lmms and Bosca Ceoil for music, piskel for sprites, and obiusly Unity as engine)
- Loli Pred
- Female pred
- Furry pred
- Human Prey
- incomplete story
- implied scat, cannot be turned off, wish i knew how to
- spagetty code
- Spanish code
- Lack of game juice, pls tell me how to add it
- player forced to be pred :gulp:
How to play:
Overworld:
- WASD or Arrow keys to move in the overworld
- use the menu to save your game, doesn't stop time tho
- E to interact with objects, only 2 are interactable
Combat:
Spoiler: show

- click the command and then click the enemy represented in the scrolling bar of the right side of the screen
- the battle ends when every enemy is eaten
- knock out an enemy for 100% chance of eat it

Here is the game:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WePjeAr8VeZdiTddXLWod5lNImhQ3Wqv/view?usp=sharing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/07lhro1np34tcjx/Rebirthed.zip?dl=0

I will post the source code, someday

Ok, bye, i will come back to this, it's a promise

Time for some afterthoughts:
I am deffinetly not a music composer, like, I am not satisfied with the music not because it's bad, i think i like the music I did, my problem is that it doesn't really transmit the feeling I want to, i need improve that
Last edited by DanielYuStar on Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Re: Rebirthed(Title not final) Furry loli vore RPG made in u

Postby Niclos17 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:16 pm

Chrome says it might be a virus
Niclos17
Been posting for a bit

Postby DanielYuStar » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:24 pm

Niclos17 wrote:Chrome says it might be a virus

Ignore chrome, many vore games I downloaded here also had that message, I swear to my favourite artist this is not a virus
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:02 pm

Is the maincharacter male or female?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DanielYuStar » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:08 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Is the maincharacter male or female?

Oh forgot to state that, sorry
Female
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:41 pm

DanielYuStar wrote:

Female

Alright, i will check that out, but for first, is it possible that the player can be prey? means that this can come with an update
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DanielYuStar » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:50 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
DanielYuStar wrote:

Female

Alright, i will check that out, but for first, is it possible that the player can be prey? means that this can come with an update

it will be done in a orthodox way

Spoilers for people who don't want to know

it will be very late in story
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby grim667 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:55 pm

Would be interested to try.. but for some reason drive is being a POS and won't let me download it keeps saying "its not redirecting properly" even tried saveing it to my drive and wont DL
grim667
Heavy user

Postby DanielYuStar » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:06 pm

Let me try with another upload platform
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby DanielYuStar » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:16 pm

ok, new dropbox link
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby grim667 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:31 pm

Thanks that worked, Played it a bit, and so far looks interesting, only complaint I have is that shade of green on the dress, and outside was bite on my monitor it hurt my eyes after a while. But that is a small ordeal for a short demo, but any way can't wait to see what you turn it into.
grim667
Heavy user

Postby DanielYuStar » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:40 pm

grim667 wrote:Thanks that worked, Played it a bit, and so far looks interesting, only complaint I have is that shade of green on the dress, and outside was bite on my monitor it hurt my eyes after a while. But that is a small ordeal for a short demo, but any way can't wait to see what you turn it into.

hmm, i will probalby have to add trees and a road to mitigate that (It's pretty obious the Nintendo franchise I am taking as inspiration), the character sprite is very suspect to change since this is my first time as a pixel artist and the color palletes of characters and background might change in the future
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby grim667 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:53 pm

Understandable it was a .. well LOT of the same bite green after all but as I said look forward to seeing what is next.
grim667
Heavy user

Postby RC8015 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:50 am

Any screenshots so people can see what to expect?
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 am

I'd recommend you pick up some royalty free music instead of the music already being used. The main character art is pretty good(the belly looks kinda weird from the side with how long it is, but otherwise it's good), but like, the overworld music legitimately left me feeling like it was going to turn out to be a horror game at any second.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DanielYuStar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:54 am

DollyFailFail wrote:I'd recommend you pick up some royalty free music instead of the music already being used. The main character art is pretty good(the belly looks kinda weird from the side with how long it is, but otherwise it's good), but like, the overworld music legitimately left me feeling like it was going to turn out to be a horror game at any second.

Now that you mention it, the belly indeed looks weird sideways

Didn't had time to make the upveat overworld music just the home one, sorry
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby Nikkidafox » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:11 pm

The vore is okay I suppose. But the music is honestly just horrendous. Go with some stock/royalty-free music instead of trying to compose please.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby rbrdiesel » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:35 pm

is there supposed to be anything after the police scene? if there is, i can't tell, the map is too monotone to even know where the heck i am.
rbrdiesel
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:40 pm

I'm actually in love with the Main character's sprite art! :-D

Post game discussion
Am I the only one that feels the UI is just a bit too bulky? The gameplay is decent enough, but everything else is too big.

While I appreciate that you're using music on scratch, I think it's wise to have placeholder music from royalty free music. I don't want to say like "The music is just bad, my ears are hurting." even though you did stated that you're not a music composer. Though, again, it wouldn't hurt to use Free music (Or music you can license.).

I think the main focus is to work on the game mechanics first priority than working on the story. The story is alright, but there is always something bugging me. Who is the Goberment? (Unless if it was a parody of Government) And why they think the MC is a dangerous creature in their own home even if it happened like few minutes ago?

The overworld grass sprite is too vivid and it hurts my eyes. Though the MC's clothing also blends in with the overworld grass sprite.

While devouring opponents is okay and all, but only devour to win the match would make the battle system feel very linear. Like physical attacks when the HP goes to 0 and then you win the match, instead of focusing highly towards the vore system without any reward to physical attacks only. Unless if it was scripted and it's heavily required for you to devour at least one enemy.

And speaking of one enemy, I have to say, this game do have potential. Maybe like a tutorial stage where you have to fight one (or Three) enemy instead of 5, and the last enemy reserved to be eaten. Maybe a "Wave" system where you have to fight against a wave of enemies? Besides, having all 5 enemies in the MC's stomach without the sprite changes overtime feels strange.

Anyways, I'll keep an eye on the game progress. You keep being you ❤ :-D

rbrdiesel wrote:is there supposed to be anything after the police scene?

Nope. After that, you can roam around the overworld with no interaction, the game is still in it's very early stages. You can also go north to your house, even if there's not a sprite of your house in the overworld.

The game only have two interactions, if not counted by the police scene. One is the toilet, and another is the book in the room.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DanielYuStar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:43 pm

SquishySofty wrote:I'm actually in love with the Main character's sprite art! :-D

Post game discussion
Am I the only one that feels the UI is just a bit too bulky? The gameplay is decent enough, but everything else is too big.

While I appreciate that you're using music on scratch, I think it's wise to have placeholder music from royalty free music. I don't want to say like "The music is just bad, my ears are hurting." even though you did stated that you're not a music composer. Though, again, it wouldn't hurt to use Free music (Or music you can license.).

I think the main focus is to work on the game mechanics first priority than working on the story. The story is alright, but there is always something bugging me. Who is the Goberment? (Unless if it was a parody of Government) And why they think the MC is a dangerous creature in their own home even if it happened like few minutes ago?

The overworld grass sprite is too vivid and it hurts my eyes. Though the MC's clothing also blends in with the overworld grass sprite.

While devouring opponents is okay and all, but only devour to win the match would make the battle system feel very linear. Like physical attacks when the HP goes to 0 and then you win the match, instead of focusing highly towards the vore system without any reward to physical attacks only. Unless if it was scripted and it's heavily required for you to devour at least one enemy.

And speaking of one enemy, I have to say, this game do have potential. Maybe like a tutorial stage where you have to fight one (or Three) enemy instead of 5, and the last enemy reserved to be eaten. Maybe a "Wave" system where you have to fight against a wave of enemies? Besides, having all 5 enemies in the MC's stomach without the sprite changes overtime feels strange.

Anyways, I'll keep an eye on the game progress. You keep being you ❤ :-D

rbrdiesel wrote:is there supposed to be anything after the police scene?

Nope. After that, you can roam around the overworld with no interaction, the game is still in it's very early stages. You can also go north to your house, even if there's not a sprite of your house in the overworld.

The game only have two interactions, if not counted by the police scene. One is the toilet, and another is the book in the room.

Thank you for the feedback :-D
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game