Treasure Hunt diver game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Treasure Hunt diver game

Postby Kwaq » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Hello and greetings everyone, as this is my first post on this forum!

I'm looking for an old game. If I recall correctly its title was "Treasure Hunt", however game was almost entirely in some asian language, so it might be a subtitle or something. It was 2D side view game based on one screen, with girl diving from a boat (with another female) into sea on a rope, goal was to reach bottom where there was 4 vases supposedly containing a treasure. On the way down you had to avoid sharks swimming side to side, also there was mines floating to the surface that could kill you or the boat girl on surface. It was also possible to find inside a vase giant crab instead of treasure, in which case girl diver was getting snapped in half in its claws. After few levels there was also boss fight, with some sort of octopus. After 3 deaths you got game over screen with female remains slowly sinking down, with diver and, if killed by mine, rover girl too. If succeeded, you got screen with girl with treasure chest full of gold.
Game was older one, I can remember it worked only in 32 bit Windows (possibly 16 bit as well), and refused to run in 64 bit environment. Application was Windows based, not DOS. Graphics were pixelated and, as mentioned before, pretty anything except ending screens was in some asian language.

Can anyone help?
Kwaq
New to the forum

Re: Treasure Hunt diver game

Postby Benevorlent » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Coin Diver?
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:05 pm

Benevorlent wrote:Coin Diver?
I don't think so. Sounds nothing like it.
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kwaq » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:19 am

Coin Diver?

Definitely not, however thank you for replying. The game I'm looking for is 2D, similar in mechanics to Math Snacks - Pearl Diver, but ocean floor is deeper and way there is more dangerous ;)
Kwaq
New to the forum

Return to Vore game