A Vore Torn World: A Vore Visual Novel

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A Vore Torn World: A Vore Visual Novel

Postby Natolin » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:04 pm

Ahhh, at last! I have a build I think is complete enough to upload to the forum!

This is A Vore Torn World, a visual novel that I created, using the universe and much of the writing from Purpsoul's wonderful story of the same name (https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=694)

In A Vore Torn World, you will be thrown into a world of predators and prey. Women reign supreme, eating boys and men at their own leisure, with no social or legal repercussions. You will be placed in the unlucky shoes of a male (and possibly a female in the future, but for now you are in a strictly prey role.) and be forced to fend for yourself in a world that wants you as shit.

DISCLAIMER: Here is a list of things you can expect to find within, if you are not okay with most or all of these things, this game may not be for you. This is your only warning.
Spoiler: show
Female Preds
Male Prey
Female Prey
Underage Preds and Prey (with warning)
VERY Underage Preds and Prey (with warning)
All Kinds of Vore
Digestion
Sex (consensual and otherwise)
Domination
Cruelty
Torture
Pain
Teasing
Scat (primarily disposal)
Gas(burping, farting)
All Kinds of Abuse
Misandry
Lots of Death
General Nastiness

This Visual Novel is nowhere near complete yet, but there are a good amount of endings, or setups to endings, programmed in. Here is a list of the current paths that are fully complete, with more to come. Other paths not featured on this list may be partially completed, but aren't fully done, feel free to explore around and see what works in progress I have going on, but it will likely either crash or start from a random part in the story once you get past what's been programmed.

Child
->Answer it
—>Call the police!

—>Run! (Underage pred warning)

->Don't answer it

Teenager

->Middle School
-->weekend
--->check social media
---->facebook(1 Page)
---->instagram(7 pages total!)
-->get out of bed
----> Yes and no (same outcome)
-----> Think of something else...

->High School
-->Nerd
--->Nurse
---->Sit with Alyssa

-->Athlete
--->Give her a reason
---->Alert Mrs Miles
---> Make a break for it! (No endings complete after this part, but there is a good portion after this left if you choose the right things)

Adult
None so far

Please let me know what you think, and feel free to suggest which parts of the interactive you'd like me to adapt next, or suggest any new ideas you may want me to add on, and i just might add them ;)
And, of course, let me know if you find any bugs

And without further adieu: I present to you, A Vore Torn World! (for pc and mac, the mac version is a little bit older) :D
https://mega.nz/folder/U75GEIwQ#mIfuP6Wt5pkRHlUdKN1a9A

Changelog:
8/31/20: First build uploaded
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A Vore Torn World: A Vore Visual Novel

Postby ohhellothere » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:25 pm

Its appears the "Let Millie Take You" option incorrectly leads to the "Make a break for it!" option.
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby Natolin » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:05 am

ohhellothere wrote:Its appears the "Let Millie Take You" option incorrectly leads to the "Make a break for it!" option.

Yeah, sorry. That's because that isn't completed yet. Most paths that aren't completed I didn't actually put an end on, so it just defaults to whatever is next in the code
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RedInstead » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:51 am

I was hoping someone would do something with this amazing interactive! Some of the best writing on this site for this particular brand of vore, and there's so much of it
RedInstead
New to the forum

Postby Delet59b269 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:36 am

Hi!

Whoa, will it work on Android?

EDIT: If can help someone... it can be played with JoiPlay and JoiPlay Ren'Py plugin
Last edited by Delet59b269 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:11 am

So it's a Visual Novel, can we have screen shots? Or is this like a text adventure that you are labeling a Visual Novel, because of some aspect that they share?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:39 am

You should add scat to those content warnings.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby godshunter93 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:18 am

Can you choose your name on the next updates?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scorpi » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:27 am

When i try the adult choice i get.

File "game/script.rpy", line 62, in script
jump choice1_adult
ScriptError: could not find label 'choice1_adult'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 62, in script
jump choice1_adult
File "D:\Pspel\vtw-1.0-pc\vtw-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Pspel\vtw-1.0-pc\vtw-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'choice1_adult'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
vtw 1.0
Tue Sep 01 15:18:06 2020
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:22 am

This was great. Can't wait for more.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:00 pm

I loved the interactive. I can't wait to see you do the adult husband branch here.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Vore Torn World: A Vore Visual Novel (Update: 9/2/20)

Postby Natolin » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Update! I finished another arc. To get to this end, go to the strip club as Gil, and give in to Yuki :D
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:09 pm

Sure, I think that was only issue. Natolin , the game itself os pretty good. The writing is great :D
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kuman2011 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:49 pm

This wasn't what I was expecting. I prefer games that give you a chance to survive a pred or at least ones where you get to choose the pred and make scene more...wholesome? I guess?

Its similar to Ryanshow but without the reformation (shame) or the fighting scenes. I wish you good luck but i will have to pass
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eka » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:28 pm

Removed discussion that is no longer relevant.
Eka
Administrator

Re: A Vore Torn World: A Vore Visual Novel (Update: 9/2/20)

Postby Delet59b269 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:38 am

Natolin wrote:Update! I finished another arc. To get to this end, go to the strip club as Gil, and give in to Yuki :D

I have tried finally. What a work! It's overall impressive, congrats :D you should keep it going, It's worth it
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fancyguy9900 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:14 am

This is really good for just a demo. My only complaint is how some choices don't really lead anywhere different or just end storylines. This isn't an issue for the most part, but the Athlete not having a scene with the girl on the field seems like a glitch maybe? Could just be unfinished in which case I'm dumb. The college act being the same as the normal school day thing is also really jarring and I'm not a huge fan of it. I'm interested to see where this project goes though

(Side note, I'm interested to see whatever the removed content was. Is it in a previous build or something?)
Fancyguy9900
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:43 am

Really like what you got so far! Looking forward to see the other branches being pathed out. Small tip: You might want to create 1 "main" branch for each character or you'll probably get swamped with loose ends and story lines. Some side branches can obviously be bigger, but it's in general why standard games can't let your choices matter until the very end.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:32 am

Fancyguy9900 wrote:This is really good for just a demo. My only complaint is how some choices don't really lead anywhere different or just end storylines. This isn't an issue for the most part, but the Athlete not having a scene with the girl on the field seems like a glitch maybe? Could just be unfinished in which case I'm dumb. The college act being the same as the normal school day thing is also really jarring and I'm not a huge fan of it. I'm interested to see where this project goes though

(Side note, I'm interested to see whatever the removed content was. Is it in a previous build or something?)

Yay! I’m glad you like it so much! :D it’s a lot of work so the praise makes it worth it ^-^ but as for the complaints, you should read the spoilers in the original post. Those are the completed paths, if you pick something that isn’t one of those, the game will just jump to whatever the next line of code is. So for example, the college choice just happens to be right next to the school day one. Either way, I appreciate the concern still :)

forumlurker wrote:Really like what you got so far! Looking forward to see the other branches being pathed out. Small tip: You might want to create 1 "main" branch for each character or you'll probably get swamped with loose ends and story lines. Some side branches can obviously be bigger, but it's in general why standard games can't let your choices matter until the very end.

Hooray! Super happy to hear you like it :D although... that tip might be something I’d want to implement. I was worried if I did something like that people would complain that I’m railroading them, but... I have like 20 different unfinished choices and it would take me ages to finish them all... so maybe I should remove some of the options I haven’t started work on yet. Thanks!
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:46 am

Wew that's a lot of bad ends! 8O
While it's a very early development, it looks pretty good so far. The writing is excellent, and even though I'm not much of a fan of realistic photography, I think it looks good! I'll most definitely keep an eye on this development ❤

I do have some inputs in term of coding.
Though, as a Beginner/Novice programmer as myself, I think there can be issues whenever an incomplete choice branch can lead up to another layer without the return function or the Jump function.

Like an example: The label classroom_millie have nothing written, which leaves it empty. Leaving it empty would automatically proceeds to label miles_run and makes the story progressed in such a decision jump. Unless if it was intended as a follow up, that's fine. If not, then it's pretty easy to fix.

You could have like a text saying "This route is incomplete" and then sends them back to the previous decision. Like if the player chooses classroom_millie while it's incomplete, you could say that it's incomplete and jump the player to the previous decision, which is miles_reason. Maybe have the menu: function in another layer (Ex: miles_reasonC) so that the player won't have to sit all of the text skipping those that's already read. Then it wouldn't be a problem of the incomplete text jumping into unintended layers. ❤

Also, I apologize for skimming the source code without prior permission. It wasn't archived into one file while compressing, but I think you should take note of this ❤

Anyways, keep up the good work! ❤ :-D
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game