Land of Hunt 0.1.6 DECEMBER 2023

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Land of Hunt

Postby nuggholio » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:10 am

One of the best vore games i've ever seen. Shame I'm not into gore though lol.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby VillagerLv1 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:46 pm

this one of best vore game. It makes me want to play it again for story , technique art , character Design. I like it can't wait next update lol
// this will have unbirth or Giantess content in your plan or not?
VillagerLv1
New to the forum

Postby Voremugen » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:45 am

Kinda neat. I problem i personaly have with this sort of games: The Act of Vore being discriped instead of being shown.
Sure, every single animation and picture is more work but its a game. I would rather see, interactcand control what i see instead of being told what happens with a wall of text infront of a picture not matching what is being told.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shevron » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:28 pm

VillagerLv1 wrote:this one of best vore game. It makes me want to play it again for story , technique art , character Design. I like it can't wait next update lol

Thank you,
Yes. It will have both^^

Voremugen wrote:Kinda neat. I problem i personaly have with this sort of games: The Act of Vore being discriped instead of being shown.
Sure, every single animation and picture is more work but its a game. I would rather see, interactcand control what i see instead of being told what happens with a wall of text infront of a picture not matching what is being told.

Sorry about that, It's just really time consuming to make all drawing and writing and then making sprites switch depending on emotion alone.
I wish I could draw every single vore scene with all detailes and I would make more of them, and interactable. I just have not enough time resources.
Though I think I'm getting more productive
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:30 pm

When more of the game's scenes come out, will there be any post-vore scenes that don't have disposal in it? Or will those scenes only be viewable when disposal is turned on?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voremugen » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:06 am

Shevron wrote:
VillagerLv1 wrote:this one of best vore game. It makes me want to play it again for story , technique art , character Design. I like it can't wait next update lol

Thank you,
Yes. It will have both^^

Voremugen wrote:Kinda neat. I problem i personaly have with this sort of games: The Act of Vore being discriped instead of being shown.

Sorry about that, It's just really time consuming to make all drawing and writing and then making sprites switch depending on emotion alone.
I wish I could draw every single vore scene with all detailes and I would make more of them, and interactable. I just have not enough time resources.
Though I think I'm getting more productive

Your game is great, dont let my rambling discourage you in any way. I thought so, that you already do the best you can. Just see my post above just as a sort-of wish for maybe later improvements.Someone like me, who cannot even do your level is not really someone qualified to judge for real anyway. You do as ylu descide. I am greatful for every vore game thats being made. I can only contribute wishes and if patreon, a little money
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Imnothere44 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:23 am

This game is so good, I just wish there was some sort of save system, as as of now it's a bit of a pain to replay through the entire game over and over to try stuff out. I'm sure developing the content and stuff is the priority, which is totally fine, I just do hope there will be one in the future or maybe a quick and dirty one so that I can test for bugs and see stuff in this stage easier.
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:19 am

Out of curiosity,is the player just playing as a prey or will the player get to eat someone?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:20 pm

Is this game going to be only player as prey scenarios?
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joreeves » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:59 pm

Just curious whether this project is ongoing? I went through the current version months ago and loved it. Haven't seen any activity though...
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shevron » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:01 am

Susuko wrote:Out of curiosity,is the player just playing as a prey or will the player get to eat someone?

Tunknownusert wrote:Is this game going to be only player as prey scenarios?

No. Player can be both pred and prey, even now the game has a pred scene.

Joreeves wrote:Just curious whether this project is ongoing? I went through the current version months ago and loved it. Haven't seen any activity though...

I'm happy you love it! The work is ongoing. This process is very slow, a lot of needs to be wrote and drawn. Sorry for taking so long. I understand that I may be working slower than the other game designers, but I assure you that this project wont be abandoned^^
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Potatogggm » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:14 am

Shevron wrote:
Susuko wrote:Out of curiosity,is the player just playing as a prey or will the player get to eat someone?

Tunknownusert wrote:Is this game going to be only player as prey scenarios?

No. Player can be both pred and prey, even now the game has a pred scene.

Wait, have you already made a pred scene and i lost it? lmao it's time to play again
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby GeisKhan » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:12 am

Potatogggm wrote:
Shevron wrote:No. Player can be both pred and prey, even now the game has a pred scene.

Wait, have you already made a pred scene and i lost it? lmao it's time to play again

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's not when you're playing Maple. Don't want to spoil any more than that.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonwholikesAV » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:28 pm

Okay, this was genuinely beautiful. not even gonna lie, when i saw the credits start rolling i actually felt sad it was over already
This was so high quality i completely forgot it was just a demo.
anonwholikesAV
New to the forum

Postby Joreeves » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:33 pm

[/quote]Sorry about that, It's just really time consuming to make all drawing and writing and then making sprites switch depending on emotion alone.
Though I think I'm getting more productive[/quote]

Hey no worries at all! I was just curious. I mean't no criticism at all! I just wanted to make sure your masterpiece was still getting the attention it deserves!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby zandveer » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:23 pm

Only played a little bit so far but sad I missed this for so long. Glad to see it's still actively being worked on as well. A lot of these promising games seem to just vanish after an update or two.
Only real complains I have, if you could even call them that, is that more pictures would of course be nice. I'd be super pleased with a few more pics for the disposal stuff which is something else I really like in the game. Might be a niche in a niche but love disposal, and the teasing in general is great~ Hope to see more soon to soonish from you all ^^
zandveer
Been posting for a bit

Postby MomoDaMouse » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:53 pm

Dear Shevron,

I haven't played your game yet. I'm just looking at the screenshots and stuff so far, and I already like what I see. If even a third of the current game is to the level and quality in those screenshots then take all the time you need. If it helps, you have this neera's support. I'll play the game soon and give a short review. Just remember that Rome wasn't built in a day; all this game needs is time and some level of commitment to make it shine. SO, in essence, I'm holding you to your word about not abandoning the project. Just take however much time you need and make a vore game we can play that's finished. I've seen a lot of developers make these promises and fall by the wayside; I pray you aren't one of them. (Not that there's anything bad with that). I hope this comment is another drop in your bucket of motivation, and I wish you safe travels on your personal journey of game developement~<3
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby MomoDaMouse » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:50 am

I have now played through the Prologue, and I have to say... I enjoyed every second of it. The cryptic message and the ending were incredible, and I'm very excited for the next section however long that may take. I looked at vore scenes I could find and looked out for spelling errors, etc... didn't find any. My favorite vore scene was with the smoker in camp. Truth be told I thought I'd take an hour a day on it or something, maybe a little longer if it continued to pique my interest... I was glued to my screen until the end for a full 12 hours XD

As for criticism... I don't really have that much. One thing that you could do between storyline updates is add a vore scene occasionally, assuming you have the time, as fluff content. Of course that's completely up to you as the developer. As far as quality goes I would rate this a solid 10/10. The dynamic between characters in the story was beautiful, and every time the emotions of the characters swapped their expressions and body language matched. I did run into one minor inconvenience regarding appearance though. In the camp her expression will change after getting free, and she'll be back in ropes. It happened a few times, but wasn't too immersion breaking.

In summary... sorry for the miniature blog I posted. I loved every second of your game though~<3
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaliTea » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:54 pm

Some people have recently been reporting a bug where they're unable to progress in the game due to being unable to see and/or interact with the inventory bag. Pastel will look into it further but a temporary solution that might fix the issue (if you have it) is to decrease your resolution.
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sharktooth » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:37 am

this still active?
Sharktooth
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game