Vore mini stories [Indev] [Unity]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Vore mini stories [Indev] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:05 pm

Vore mini stories - A set of stories in the format of visual novels with the ability to choose.

Contains: Unbirth, Oral vore, Breast vore
Has special content only for supporters on pixiv fanbox and patreon.
Language: English, Russian, also, you'll can create your own translate

Spoiler: show

Stories:

Remilia's Win (Touhou project) - What happening if Remilia win in Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
Punishment of Akko (LWA) - Akko is very guilty, Diana comes up with a punishment for her.
Going Home (Kaguya-sama: love is war) - Long way home through vore dangers
Ram & Rem's Summer (Other) - A long story of love, revenge, and regret

Game now indev. I create this page to add it to links inside game, soon i add images and more information.
If you want to follow the progress of development subscribe: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/26291522

Custom Translate
Instal
1) Start the game
2) Download the translation file
3) Move the file to a folder at Your Documents\Games\Vore MiniStories\CustomTranslate
4) Start the game
5) Go to settings and select a new language (the name is the same as the file name)

Create
1) Start the game
2) Open the folder Your Documents\Games\Vore MiniStories\CustomTranslate
3) Copy the file Example.LangJson and rename (the name is the same as how the file appears in the game)
4) Open the copied file in a text editor (I recomended Notepad++)
5) Edit the right column (do not touch the left, otherwise the game does not consider the translation)
Default file in the language of your system (if the translation to it is in the game)
To recreate the Example.LangJson, simply delete it and run the Game.
!Send me the translation files, if they pass the test, I will add them to the game with the next update!

Make your own level
In the development
Last edited by HenBor on Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
HenBor
New to the forum

Re: Vore mini stories [Indev] [Unity]

Postby Shugoki » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:21 pm

So we can create our own scenes and shit? Sounds like it has a lot of potential.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:20 pm

Shugoki wrote:So we can create our own scenes and shit? Sounds like it has a lot of potential.

In future - yes, in release only inbuild levels. I try to create editor, but has big problem with audio.
HenBor
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:52 pm

This might have some potential.
I hope it succeeds
Younger99
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:29 am

Younger99 wrote:This might have some potential.
I hope it succeeds

Thanks to the help of a friend, I have already finished the code and the visual part, it remains only to make stories
HenBor
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:59 am

HenBor wrote:Thanks to the help of a friend, I have already finished the code and the visual part, it remains only to make stories

Excellent to hear mate.
Younger99
Somewhat familiar

Postby Malware1234 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:45 am

So is the game currently out, as I am a big fan of your work
Malware1234
New to the forum

Postby HenBor » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:13 am

Malware1234 wrote:So is the game currently out, as I am a big fan of your work

Thank you!
I am currently in the process of creating the 2nd story out of 4. I hope to release game in 2020, however I am now more focused on completing stories for the next half year for patreon and fanbox. Also, i want to make more little stories for free pack, because without that all people without any pack will has only 1 story when game released
HenBor
New to the forum

Postby PrismLaser » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:47 am

Would those additional stories for the free pack be from Touhou as well or also from other series?
PrismLaser
New to the forum

Postby HenBor » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:50 pm

PrismLaser wrote:Would those additional stories for the free pack be from Touhou as well or also from other series?

The rules from my pixiv apply to this game. I would even say it is worth taking it as another form of my stories. Consequently, all Touhou and VGW stories, as well as some original ones, will be completely free. Series from the fanbox will cost the same as on the fanbox/patreon itself. More precisely, if you subscribe, you will get access to the stories through a direct connection. In the case of patreon, access will be granted immediately, but new fanbox subscribers will have to wait until I add them into the database manually and send a secret code to fanbox's PM to log in to the game (because fanbox haven't API like patreon)
HenBor
New to the forum

Postby PrismLaser » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:11 pm

HenBor wrote:
PrismLaser wrote:Would those additional stories for the free pack be from Touhou as well or also from other series?

The rules from my pixiv apply to this game. I would even say it is worth taking it as another form of my stories. Consequently, all Touhou and VGW stories, as well as some original ones, will be completely free. Series from the fanbox will cost the same as on the fanbox/patreon itself. More precisely, if you subscribe, you will get access to the stories through a direct connection. In the case of patreon, access will be granted immediately, but new fanbox subscribers will have to wait until I add them into the database manually and send a secret code to fanbox's PM to log in to the game (because fanbox haven't API like patreon)

The reason I asked this is because the Touhou ones will be the only ones I care about
PrismLaser
New to the forum

Postby HenBor » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:18 pm

PrismLaser wrote:The reason I asked this is because the Touhou ones will be the only ones I care about

Well, then you're in luck.
HenBor
New to the forum

Return to Vore game