Vore mini stories [ver 1.42] [Unity]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:07 am

yukino wrote:Hello! I've paid $5 but the game Vore Mini Stories says "Not found rewards for the subscription on your account". :cry:

This is very strange, possible reasons
1) Network error
2) Something is blocking the connection, maybe an antivirus or firewall
3) You go to the wrong account (if there are several of them)

Possible solutions:
1) Check the connection
2) Disable the antivirus (don't worry, I have no desire to infect the computers of the players that I am paid) or add game to whitelist, also add it to whitelist in firewall
3) Use the login via keys, request form: https://forms.gle/dSZkUZxzzCH2YAe96 (If you can download free levels, then this method will work 100%)

If it didn't help, then write to me in Eka's PM or in discord
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby LazyLegion95 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:03 am

So this might sound stupid but...how do I run the game? Is there something I have to download or is there something else I'm missing?
LazyLegion95
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:35 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby yukino » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:04 am

HenBor wrote:
yukino wrote:Hello! I've paid $5 but the game Vore Mini Stories says "Not found rewards for the subscription on your account". :cry:

This is very strange, possible reasons
1) Network error
2) Something is blocking the connection, maybe an antivirus or firewall
3) You go to the wrong account (if there are several of them)

Possible solutions:
1) Check the connection
2) Disable the antivirus (don't worry, I have no desire to infect the computers of the players that I am paid) or add game to whitelist, also add it to whitelist in firewall
3) Use the login via keys, request form: https://forms.gle/dSZkUZxzzCH2YAe96 (If you can download free levels, then this method will work 100%)

If it didn't help, then write to me in Eka's PM or in discord

Thanks for replying! I guess this is because I am from China and I am using the vpn to load the game... I've tried many times but it doesn't work. I think I can only try to use the login via keys then, but actually I don't know what it is and how to use it...Could you please teach me? (My English is not so well... So maybe you will feel that some words are not so polite...I just don't know how to express...Please forgive me. 0(TMT)0 )
Last edited by yukino on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
yukino
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:39 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby yukino » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:09 am

My nickname on Patreon is "又TM在想桃子吃?". I don't know if it can be searched.
User avatar
yukino
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:39 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:32 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:So this might sound stupid but...how do I run the game? Is there something I have to download or is there something else I'm missing?

No, you don't need to download anything, just unpack ALL the files from the archive. If it still doesn't start, then send a screenshot of what it shows, if nothing, then... I don't know, maybe an antivirus again, but in theory game should work.
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby LazyLegion95 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:39 pm

HenBor wrote:
LazyLegion95 wrote:So this might sound stupid but...how do I run the game? Is there something I have to download or is there something else I'm missing?

No, you don't need to download anything, just unpack ALL the files from the archive. If it still doesn't start, then send a screenshot of what it shows, if nothing, then... I don't know, maybe an antivirus again, but in theory game should work.


I have in downloaded, when i extract it, it shows just RAR file. when I click on it, it just tells me what application to open it with. I dunno, all of this is really confusing. Also, don't worry if you can't help me. Just keep doing what your doing. Take care!
LazyLegion95
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:35 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:45 pm

yukino wrote:Thanks for replying! I guess this is because I am from China and I am using the vpn to load the game... I've tried many times but it doesn't work. I think I can only try to use the login via keys then, but actually I don't know what it is and how to use it...Could you please teach me? (My English is not so well... So maybe you will feel that some words are not so polite...I just don't know how to express...Please forgive me. 0(TMT)0 )

I will explain in patreon PM, I am from Russia and English is not my native language either, so I understand your pain.
Last edited by HenBor on Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:47 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote: I have in downloaded, when i extract it, it shows just RAR file. when I click on it, it just tells me what application to open it with. I dunno, all of this is really confusing. Also, don't worry if you can't help me. Just keep doing what your doing. Take care!

To open .rar, it's enough to use any unpacker, like 7zip, winrar, bandizip, etc. Or I didn't understand the problem, can you attach a screenshot?
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby yukino » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:41 pm

HenBor wrote:
yukino wrote:Thanks for replying! I guess this is because I am from China and I am using the vpn to load the game... I've tried many times but it doesn't work. I think I can only try to use the login via keys then, but actually I don't know what it is and how to use it...Could you please teach me? (My English is not so well... So maybe you will feel that some words are not so polite...I just don't know how to express...Please forgive me. 0(TMT)0 )

I will explain in patreon PM, I am from Russia and English is not my native language either, so I understand your pain.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!! I really like Russia, like most of the Chinese people. Я люблю русский!And I like all of your works very much! They are excellent.
User avatar
yukino
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:39 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:45 am

Update next week
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:24 am

HenBor wrote:Update next week

Мой русский не самый лучший, так как я переехал в Россию, чтобы жить со своим женихом. Я учусь медленно. Отличная игра, но немного скучная для тех, кто не может поддерживать через покровителя.
Матрешка!
User avatar
Dotsu
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:26 pm

Dotsu wrote:
HenBor wrote:Update next week

Мой русский не самый лучший, так как я переехал в Россию, чтобы жить со своим женихом. Я учусь медленно. Отличная игра, но немного скучная для тех, кто не может поддерживать через покровителя.

Удачи в изучении. Я для того и использую сразу 3 системы доната чтобы возможность была у всех желающих, и да, в русском названия не-русских сервисов лучше писать на английском, пока не поймешь систему транслита. Ну и надеюсь 2 новые бесплатные истории помогут сделать игру поинтереснее.
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.4)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:52 am

Update released, what's new images will be a little later
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby Dotsu » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:05 pm

HenBor wrote:
Dotsu wrote:
HenBor wrote:Update next week

Мой русский не самый лучший, так как я переехал в Россию, чтобы жить со своим женихом. Я учусь медленно. Отличная игра, но немного скучная для тех, кто не может поддерживать через покровителя.

Удачи в изучении. Я для того и использую сразу 3 системы доната чтобы возможность была у всех желающих, и да, в русском названия не-русских сервисов лучше писать на английском, пока не поймешь систему транслита. Ну и надеюсь 2 новые бесплатные истории помогут сделать игру поинтереснее.


Ах, спасибо за совет. Я пытаюсь, но у меня нет хорошего способа выучить русский язык, и я должен использовать Google Translate много, чтобы, надеюсь, не звучать как идиот. Вы знаете что-нибудь, что может мне помочь, но это не будет стоить слишком дорого?
Матрешка!
User avatar
Dotsu
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 am

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta (ver 1.3)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:11 pm

Dotsu wrote:Ах, спасибо за совет. Я пытаюсь, но у меня нет хорошего способа выучить русский язык, и я должен использовать Google Translate много, чтобы, надеюсь, не звучать как идиот. Вы знаете что-нибудь, что может мне помочь, но это не будет стоить слишком дорого?

duolingo. А в целом, больше общения на изучаемом языке, как минимум мне это помогает с изучением иностранных языков. Так же я очень хорошо выучил английский занимаясь переводом и читая много комиксов на английском (так же сейчас учу японский), может быть это поможет. Думаю, у вас уже есть аккаунт во вконтакте, так что можете вступить в мою группу, там переводы vore комиксов на русский https://vk.com/henborgroup Только напишите в личные сообщения группы, что бы я принял или поищите по моему нику на e-hentai, туда я тоже выкладываю, зная по своему опыту, такое очень помогает, буквально через пол года я уже читал текст вообще не используя переводчик.
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.4)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:17 pm

I know about the bug with the display of the category's name, tomorrow there will be a fix
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.4)] [Unity]

Postby otonashikimi » Thu May 06, 2021 9:54 pm

I just want to download "Only one shrine maiden" in Touhou and the game says "Update is available"
I clicked update link and nothing happened
Same thing happened in "Unbirth concept"
I'm already in v1,41, and I closed the firewall, still didn't help.
otonashikimi
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 06, 2021 9:47 pm

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.4)] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Fri May 07, 2021 10:15 pm

otonashikimi wrote:I just want to download "Only one shrine maiden" in Touhou and the game says "Update is available"
I clicked update link and nothing happened
Same thing happened in "Unbirth concept"
I'm already in v1,41, and I closed the firewall, still didn't help.

Version 1.42 was released, update the game, the link should have opened the browser on the Mega page with the game.
User avatar
HenBor
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1sxvlo, aceshot117, Agyo, AngelOfTaxes, Antigone, bearzilla, cheese111, ClosetScalie, Daplayor, Devidra, DevilTweek, empatheticapathy, Firon, Foxymew, gago, Galmar1313, Gherking, Google [Bot], Grimnir, jada2, jesterkourt, karlson2, kompot, KonchyBoi, LamiaTale, LazyLegion95, lelele, Lolman, mcpreyboy, Michele, Mogrir, MommaGwen, Mostcertainlysomeone, mrvoice, Phaserlaser, pichu534, PotatoFarmer, Ragedkill, Rinnicans, samur, shikijika, stuffofthings8, Super57s, sylvogh77, Thephoenix988, Voltaire8383, Voraphile5, WhiteSonic, Wolfgang53, Xenomorph101, xnovusalpha001, Zyxxyy