Mugen character commission

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Mugen character commission

Postby zoidburg05 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:10 pm

A question that I have is that is there anyone willing(or anyone who knows that is willing) to accept mugen commissions? I know the work that goes into editing a character so I wont lowball the price and say "'ey man, that's expensive." That and I know it can be a long process, I know first hand after *STILL* working on my own so I wont be rushing anybody...

Not to mention what I want isn't complex that requires a billion frames ya know? Just thought I may as well ask here. P.M. if you are interested please, or know someone.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mugen character commission

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Well, I don't know if there's anyone willing/interested, but I feel like if you want to see it done, then the best thing to do is to offer to do at least some of the work yourself. Say if what you need is someone who can do sprites, you should be willing to handle coding in the vore yourself.

Of course, someone may be willing regardless, that'd just make a lot of people more willing to hear you out.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mugen character commission

Postby zoidburg05 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:34 pm

I can do one or the other honestly since I can make the sprites and/or code. Mayhaps what you said was a good idea, ill update this thing one of these days to add that.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game