Vore games with a perma-death function and multiple pcs

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore games with a perma-death function and multiple pcs

Postby BlakeSmith15 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:20 am

For the record for anyone who may not know "PC" means player character and "PCs" is just the plural form i use.

Anyone back on topic - I've been hunting for Vore Games that have both a Perma-Death function and multiple player characters. And when I refer to Perma-Death - I don't mean Minecraft's Hardcore mode kind of Perma-death but Watch Dogs: Legion kind of a Perma-death where the player character dies and you just go on to finish story with another character rather then start to story all over again.

If they aren't any games like that is that because such functions like "Play as anyone" and Perma-death are either not possible on rpgmaker or not explored?
BlakeSmith15
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore games with a perma-death function and multiple pcs

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:42 am

It's possible on rpg maker but it's a pain in the ass because you then have to duplicate convo's etc just to change the face and have it check who's talking while you're at it. Even in a non fetish rpg maker game I'd be surprised if anyone ever did that. It's hard enough giving a character another outfit for that reason.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:57 am

Daichi777 wrote:you then have to duplicate convo's etc just to change the face

You can solve that by just not having faces. Of course, doing that style of game at all is still going to be very hard, but that specific problem is easily solvable.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:24 am

I know, but when I tired it just seemed very lifeless. One thing I don't like about rpg games is that most of them are all just text text text. Facial expressions bring things more to life. Tried doing them with out the lower part of the body but still not as good as other npc's have that part still showing.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:37 am

I can currently think of three games that can offer what you're saying in some capacity.

The first two are Vore War and Unbridled Hedonism. If you turn off the leaders option in Vore War, all of your units become mortal and once they die you replace them with a new recruit. If you tweak the options further, you can set the game to only allow one soldier per empire to allow for a "main character", but this probably strains the gameplay as it was meant for multiple armies.

Unbridled Hedonism is a closer match, where you directly control your main character and if they end up getting eaten you can choose to continue the game as another character, even the predator. If you turn on the option for new people to arrive on the map, the game can theoretically last as long as you want.

I've never actually gotten this third one to work properly without the game crashing, the feature not activating, or some other horrible glitch occurring, but the Skyrim Devourment mod has an option that allows the player to continue playing as their predator if they get digested. As I've never experienced this myself, I can't offer too much feedback on it other than good luck on trying to get it to work flawlessly.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:16 am

Stoat Quest/Pacha's Quest

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58899

Though the Player character can't permadie without a game over, Party members very much can, if a character dies via digestion they're gone, permanently. Either Reload the save or continue without them. There's also opportunity to eat party members in-game or feed them to other NPCs/party members, which also permanently kills them.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Orin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:48 am

Vorardia is a very combat oriented rpg maker game with a lot of different vore types. While there is no story at all and the dungeons are extremey linear, it's still one of my favorite vore games out there. It's also highly customizable and lets you choose the difficulty and the amount of random encounters in the dungeons.

Your party is basically composed by red shirts and anyone who gets digested is gone forever, but you can easily replace anyone who dies for free by talking to a certain npc. This is encouraged since you don't lose anything by doing it. You can even eat your own party memebers to gain temporary bonuses in combat and even digest them if you want. Mention of honor for the rabbit that can shrink everyone on the battlefield, friends and foes, and then eat everyone at once in the next turn.

As you continue the game you'll eventually unlock vore for your own characters and many of the bosses you defeat will become recruitable. While the art style might be hit or miss, if you enjoy vore in turn based combat you should give it a whirl. I only wish the creator didn't vanish from FA just a short while after posting it, a real pity.

You can find a link that should work in this topic, in the fifth post.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=56848
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skullhammer123 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:15 am

GooInABox wrote:I can currently think of three games that can offer what you're saying in some capacity.

The first two are Vore War and Unbridled Hedonism. If you turn off the leaders option in Vore War, all of your units become mortal and once they die you replace them with a new recruit. If you tweak the options further, you can set the game to only allow one soldier per empire to allow for a "main character", but this probably strains the gameplay as it was meant for multiple armies.

Unbridled Hedonism is a closer match, where you directly control your main character and if they end up getting eaten you can choose to continue the game as another character, even the predator. If you turn on the option for new people to arrive on the map, the game can theoretically last as long as you want.

I've never actually gotten this third one to work properly without the game crashing, the feature not activating, or some other horrible glitch occurring, but the Skyrim Devourment mod has an option that allows the player to continue playing as their predator if they get digested. As I've never experienced this myself, I can't offer too much feedback on it other than good luck on trying to get it to work flawlessly.

I've gotten the skyrim devourment one to work, but of course since its skyrim, it only changes your appearance and race (depending on who's eating you) and there's no acknowledgement that it even happened, so that option is probably not worth it. Its basically just a more erotic way of changing your race lol.
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby sevensix » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:23 pm

Games of Battle Chess are short, but pieces that get eaten stay eaten for the course of it. There's also possibly Cajun Games' Food Chain and Intelligent Systems' Cubivore.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:47 pm

Daichi777 wrote:I know, but when I tired it just seemed very lifeless. One thing I don't like about rpg games is that most of them are all just text text text. Facial expressions bring things more to life. Tried doing them with out the lower part of the body but still not as good as other npc's have that part still showing.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree then, because I find faces in text obnoxious.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Gutlover » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 pm

If you are into strategy games, Crusader Kings is a royal family simulator with perma death, and heirs. It's obviously not a vore game, but there is a very in depth vore mod out by Bloodborne for CK2, and another one currently being worked on for CK3. I think the one for CK3 is going to be a step up because of the fully 3D character models.

Daichi777 wrote:I know, but when I tired it just seemed very lifeless. One thing I don't like about rpg games is that most of them are all just text text text. Facial expressions bring things more to life. Tried doing them with out the lower part of the body but still not as good as other npc's have that part still showing.

I get you, but I kind of disagree, Flexible Survival is in my opinion the best vore game there is. I think the text adds to the charm, like an old school text adventure.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:48 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
Daichi777 wrote:you then have to duplicate convo's etc just to change the face

You can solve that by just not having faces. Of course, doing that style of game at all is still going to be very hard, but that specific problem is easily solvable.

There are plugins for RPG Maker MV that allow for the use of tags that point at a character with a given position in the party, so that allows a way to still use names and images.
Perma-Death would also mean having to work around the problem of how RPG Maker tends to handle the dead character during and after a battle.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BlakeSmith15 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:30 pm

Daichi777 wrote:It's possible on rpg maker but it's a pain in the ass because you then have to duplicate convo's etc just to change the face and have it check who's talking while you're at it. Even in a non fetish rpg maker game I'd be surprised if anyone ever did that. It's hard enough giving a character another outfit for that reason.

at least it is possible.

If it makes a workable game then it should be all good. Would renpy or whatever is used for visual novels be able to do the same? I assume it wouldn't be the same experience as an RPGgame.

Are there not codes that would read a character's name rather than requiring you to specifically writing their names?

I'm just curious in the possibilities of a "watch dogs: legion clone" vore game. Also, would it be possible that if such a game were to be made - could you affect quests when you character dies during? for example: character a asks character b to buy some bread from next town over, but character b gets eaten and dies and the player is forced to switch character c. Could the quest the coded to acknowledge B's death in someone - like having A complain to C that B's taking so long?
BlakeSmith15
Been posting for a bit

Postby justanotherdragon » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:09 pm

Daichi777 wrote:It's possible on rpg maker but it's a pain in the ass because you then have to duplicate convo's etc just to change the face and have it check who's talking while you're at it. Even in a non fetish rpg maker game I'd be surprised if anyone ever did that. It's hard enough giving a character another outfit for that reason.

Actually, in VX Ace, at least, all the script files are available for both editing and looking through. It probably wouldn't be that difficult to create a "character generator" in game that just instantiates a new character and sets it as the player. Of course, I would have to look into it to actually figure it out, but in theory it would work.
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlakeSmith15 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:24 pm

justanotherdragon wrote:Actually, in VX Ace, at least, all the script files are available for both editing and looking through. It probably wouldn't be that difficult to create a "character generator" in game that just instantiates a new character and sets it as the player. Of course, I would have to look into it to actually figure it out, but in theory it would work.

by "character generator" are you referring to make a new Player character after current one you're control dies or taking control of character that the player character you controlling met along the way?
BlakeSmith15
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:59 pm

So... Watch Dogs Legion but vore? XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby BlakeSmith15 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:04 am

Turbotowns wrote:So... Watch Dogs Legion but vore? XD

not really - i'm only using Watch Dogs Legion as an example as it and XCOM are the only perma-death games where named player characters die.
BlakeSmith15
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:26 am

I... didn't mean, like, thematically...

Like you said, WD L has a multitude of player characters, any of which can die. That's what you're asking for right? Would be cool, but the work required would be insane. Watch Dogs is the ONLY game that has done this on this kind of scale. XCOM... yeah the units are named and voiced, but they have ZERO impact on the story(except for Jane(the ponytialed girl in the default intro mission),Elena(the Reaper we meet in the faction tutorial mission), and Mox(the Skirmisher in the faction mission). And technically Bradford and Shen can fight alongside you for a couple DLC missions(the royal alien cave, and Spark Tower respectively)), unlike WD Legion, where the characters have impact in cutscenes(assuming they're as flexible as the one shown in the trailer the guy we were playing as died then that lady had to continue to recruit the kid(who then asked what happened to the first guy)), and could influence the story... possibly, it's not out yet, But I'm gonna pre order it and see for myself(as I'm sure a lot of people will).

It's... ambitious... to say the least.
Turbotowns
???

Postby BlakeSmith15 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:43 am

Turbotowns wrote:I... didn't mean, like, thematically...

Like you said, WD L has a multitude of player characters, any of which can die. That's what you're asking for right? Would be cool, but the work required would be insane. Watch Dogs is the ONLY game that has done this on this kind of scale. XCOM... yeah the units are named and voiced, but they have ZERO impact on the story(except for Jane(the ponytialed girl in the default intro mission),Elena(the Reaper we meet in the faction tutorial mission), and Mox(the Skirmisher in the faction mission). And technically Bradford and Shen can fight alongside you for a couple DLC missions(the royal alien cave, and Spark Tower respectively)), unlike WD Legion, where the characters have impact in cutscenes(assuming they're as flexible as the one shown in the trailer the guy we were playing as died then that lady had to continue to recruit the kid(who then asked what happened to the first guy)), and could influence the story... possibly, it's not out yet, But I'm gonna pre order it and see for myself(as I'm sure a lot of people will).

It's... ambitious... to say the least.

WD L is the reason why I'm wondering if RPGmaker or Renpy (is renpy what people use to make Visual Novels) could make game that allowed you to have multiple playable characters and if the player let's them die via perma-death. Because the only game i know of with respawn mechanic is God Complex and Predator colosseum rather than forcing you into the main menu. If it were to be made - it wouldn't have to be a massive game like WD L - it could be like Until Dawn.

What about Renpy? would it be possible for Renpy? And would it be better explored on Renpy?

and yes i that's the basis of what i was asking for.
BlakeSmith15
Been posting for a bit

Postby justanotherdragon » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:58 am

BlakeSmith15 wrote:
justanotherdragon wrote:Actually, in VX Ace, at least, all the script files are available for both editing and looking through. It probably wouldn't be that difficult to create a "character generator" in game that just instantiates a new character and sets it as the player. Of course, I would have to look into it to actually figure it out, but in theory it would work.

by "character generator" are you referring to make a new Player character after current one you're control dies or taking control of character that the player character you controlling met along the way?

Make a new character and set it as the player. There's a class called "actor" that creates a character, and there's an array of actors. In theory, you could have an actor randomly generate, then save it into the array. I'll try making a script for it if I get the time.
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game