Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: The Finale Full Game Available

Postby HxD » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:32 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:
HxD wrote:Alright, I finished the game. Overall, I thought the game was pretty good. I did feel that the final chapter was lacking... something. I don't really know exactly what that something is though. Maybe the game was meant to be played from Chapter 1 to the last chapter in a relatively short time frame instead of just loading a save from the end of Chapter 3 after not playing it for several months? Maybe it was the story of the last chapter overall, the boss fights at the end, or the story conveniently explaining some things away or having a character or item come out of nowhere? That side quest update you are planning might help fill in some of gaps. I don't know. I did notice some small errors in the dialogue here and there and some misplaced/missing tiles in some places, but nothing major or anything. It was a fun game in the end, although I am left wondering what could be next for the series... but considering the OP says that the series as a whole is complete... maybe a spinoff game in the same universe? I do see some potential.

I know what you mean there. It just felt like at the end, CarnivorousVixen was dealing with some severe burnout, which is very understandable. They have been working on this game for years. And, the post game, for the most part, is pretty great. The coins encourage exploration. The mini quest to help the lady was fun, even if frustrating trying to find the people. Everything just felt kinda, I don't want to say rushed, but skimmed over.
The final chapter was basically, move a little bit, get teleported all over the place, do a bit of combat, get teleported more, so everything felt like it was moving lightning fast.
By the end, it felt less like Chocola's story, and more like the Kino's, with you there.
There are lots of lewd things that are hinted at, but never happen, with several characters, including Kino at the end.
The final boss rush was just kinda, there? There was no real strategy, just have enough healing items and sp restoring items to beat them down before they beat you down.
The succubus loss scene is kinda, meh?
The fetish club feels glossed over, with the only change being the rabid skull member you helped with vore leaving. The latex mistress is still wondering what to do with the potion a whole season later.

I'm sorry if this sounds mean. I love your game, overall it is one of my favorites, and it is rare for something to actually be finished. And I am glad the final chapter was not lost in development hell.

I agree with you. Pretty much the only 'new' lewd thing happens in an optional post-game scene. The succubus loss scene wasn't worth it at all since pretty much nothing happens. I don't think any of the bosses or enemies that appear later have any loss scenes at all. Kinda strange as this is the final chapter and everything. Maybe those will come in a later update. I looked into the json map files this game has and noticed a few story related things that didn't seem to have made the cut. I didn't look at everything though, so I might be wrong on some things. I put them in the spoiler below. Be warned as it contains story spoilers. I tried my best to explain what I saw.

Spoiler: show

At the end of chapter 3, Rachelle warps the scepter to a place called the Shepherd Building on Shepherd Street. Chocola, Kina, and Trinya were meant to go to that building in Chapter 4, but the 'Red Okusagi' overheard the conversation about the scepter and took it before we could go.

Looking in the MapInfos.json, most of the new maps are under Area 4, with Area 1-3 containing the maps of the previous updates. It turns out Shepherd Building floor 1 to Shepherd Building floor 20 exists in the leftover files. It looks like we were originally supposed to go to there to get the scepter instead of how things turned out in the current version.

Looking in the Shepherd Building floor 1, it seems that CarnivorousVixen was testing different ideas. In one event, Chocola, Kina, and Trinya appear to have been thrown in a locked room somewhere and somehow. In another event, Chocola's Mom was going to make an appearance and travel with Chocola, Kina, and Trinya. According to Trinya, some floors were used for shops, the others for apartments and such. Rachelle's office apparently was on the 50th floor and the elevator's power was off. The party ends up climbing the floors battling blank okusagi. After 10 floors, the party encounters the Hyena boss who promptly eats Chocola after some introductory dialogue and the rest of the party has to chase after her. The Hyena girl appears to work for Rachelle as a body guard tasked with not letting anyone into Rachelle's office in this version of events instead of the Anti-Magicats. Later it looks like the party fights 3 different colored okusagis at once and they explain more stuff to help guide the party. The rest of the building appears unfinished. Mom gets really angry when Chocola gets eaten and even says "Nobody digests my daughter but me!" and expresses urgency in finding Chocola in some dialogue with Kina after. I would say that Mom is a bit more developed including expressing her love for her daughter when things happen to her in this cut version of events instead of what we got in the final version, in my opinion.

An event in the Magicat Village suggests that Chocola showed Mrs. Foxxe and Mom around and explained the current situation about the adventure, where they both scolded Chocola for not telling them sooner. Chocola just didn't want to make them worry. Maybe they had a much larger role in the game at first?

There also appears to be a place called Kittyboo Village which appears to be an earlier concept of the Magicat Village. Instead of having to look for a second scepter, it appears that we originally had to look for an amulet. Thought it was pretty interesting. I remember reading about this somewhere but I can't remember where. Why was the amulet changed to a second scepter anyway? I was jokingly expecting a third scepter after we lost the second one. I don't really mind the location change much, but whatever. :lol:

A map called "star path" exists which appears to contain some events providing an alternate account of events that happen after Mom eats Chocola. Instead of Chocola just getting reformed through a magic spell or whatever after being digested, she is instead thrown into some strange world as a soul. She wanders around lost and confused and eventually meets Almohada. She explained to Chocola that they are in one of the places where those who are digested end up. When Chocola asked Almohada how she got here, she explained:

<Almohada> Remember that gem that let's me warp around? I used it, though it takes a lot of power to warp to different worlds. I can't deny anymore that the gem is in bad shape and might not be usable anymore soon.

<Almohada> And the magic that Kina used on me seems to have damaged it further.

<Chocola> So are you going to take me back with it?

<Almohada> You wouldn't be tangable there in your current form. You'd basically be a ghost.

<Almohada> So what we need to do it get you reformed.

<Chocola> So vore reformation really is a thing?

<Almohada> Yes. We need to talk to the gatekeeper... she's the one in charge of reformation.

Chocola then takes the lead to look around after some more dialogue with Almohada. Looking at the text in some of other events on the map, it appears Kata from Chocola RPG Episode 2 would have made a reappearance at some point later. The map is also appears to be unfinished.

In my opinion, the alternate version of what happened probably would have been much, much, much better than what we got if it were finished. It had so much potential that I'm kinda disappointed. What if the alternate versions of events actually happened instead and the good parts from the current version were integrated into it. Sure, it might have took awhile for an update to come out due to new art assets, map design, new enemies, etc. but I would have been willing to wait. I might have been happy if we only got a multi-part update with the other parts coming later. Perhaps these parts were cut to make the late October or early November deadline that CV set. I really enjoyed all of the games and I really think that CV is a good game developer. Perhaps all that was needed was a bit more time, feedback and community support.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby leanexodus1212 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:44 pm

Is there any way to find more outfit codes in the game or something? ^^;
leanexodus1212
New to the forum

Postby Codexwakia » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:26 pm

Looking for a scene that I missed somewhere.

So I apparently missed the fox milf scene if someone could point out where that was that would be awesome!
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:20 pm

Help. I'm stuck in the temple and don't know how to progress. I traversed the maze to hit the blue/red button change so I could reach the green orb and make the bridge on the second floor appear. However I can't open the door because I'm missing a key. Where is it?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:00 am

Ok, now I'm 99% sure my game is bugged. I explored every inch of that damn temple and I can't find anything that could open that last door, therefore I assume something is wrong in the game itself.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jasengamer » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:32 am

I'm stumped at the entrance to the backyard dungeon, I can get to the first barred door, but can't find the key.
Jasengamer
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:06 pm

I need help: I'm in Rachel dimension and got the 2 keys from the quiz and maze minigame. But I still can't open the gates. What am I missing?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ejames » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:18 pm

same!
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ger-Fox » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:25 am

i have no icons/faces anymore of chars by talk or menue. even by a full new game without any saves. any idea how to solve this?
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby VVV » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:07 am

there is a hidden door that hides the 3rd key
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:28 am

VVV wrote:there is a hidden door that hides the 3rd key

Where?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:55 am

Ok, I finished the game. However it seems I am missing 2 more scenes: fox milf and Miranda CV.
I don't know what to do for the fox milf and I can't find the one Miranda and Alice are asking for. Can someone help me?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:39 am

TheEvilWithin wrote:Ok, I finished the game. However it seems I am missing 2 more scenes: fox milf and Miranda CV.
I don't know what to do for the fox milf and I can't find the one Miranda and Alice are asking for. Can someone help me?

For Miranda and Alice, enter and exit the restaurant in buntopia repeatedly, and sometimes the white purple haired bunny will appear next to the tree
Trubot527
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:34 am

Trubot527 wrote:
TheEvilWithin wrote:Ok, I finished the game. However it seems I am missing 2 more scenes: fox milf and Miranda CV.

For Miranda and Alice, enter and exit the restaurant in buntopia repeatedly, and sometimes the white purple haired bunny will appear next to the tree

Thank you. Got that scene. What about the fox milf?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:42 am

TheEvilWithin wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:

Thank you. Got that scene. What about the fox milf?

Still not sure, looking at the files it says it's sarah's mom, in buntopia, but i dunno how to start her scene
although, considering sarah says "Didn't find that one", makes me think it's only accessible earlier in the game
Trubot527
Participator

Postby ortDBrie » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:38 pm

i have been enjoying this game series immensely
I can eat anything and spit up any common trash item to use it.
Also I can flap in the air like Mario with a cape.
ortDBrie
New to the forum

Postby JuliVenusFernandes » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:38 am

oh so now i see where that bunny character is from i keep seeing circulating around.
not sire which one i played before but that pretty good for an RPGMaker game.
it was a lot longer than i expected.
Don't worry about the stockings.
I still wear flip-flops.
JuliVenusFernandes
New to the forum

Postby NottheFBI » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:37 am

Can anyone explain the tablet dungeon in the magicats back yard? cant for the life of me find a way.
NottheFBI
New to the forum

Postby Femboylover69 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:04 am

Can someone share chapter 2 complete save
Femboylover69
New to the forum

Postby CinAMin » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:22 pm

You can't stop Chocola now; she's forklift certified! /ref

Liking the third game so far tho :3
CinAMin