Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:03 pm

UPDATE: (11/5/22)
https://sarah-a-fox.itch.io/chocolaep3

A long last, after two years of work, Chocola RPG 3 is complete, and after over half a decade, the series as a whole. I can't even express how good that feels.. I really pulled this whole thing through to the end, as hard as it was, with pretty much my only gain being the praise of others. I have plans for a side quest update later on to take care of some things, but the main story is completed and this is a completed game

Heck it feels good to say that ;3;

I really hope you enjoy. The total development time for this episode was well over 600 hours and I put everything I could into it (I do ask, please refrain from "I wish there was more (x)" comments, these kind of stress me out. Remember that I made this entire game by myself, with help only being with bug testing and some art refs, there's only so much I can do. Thankies)

(Description copied and pasted from my gallery)
Attachments
titlescreen.png
Last edited by CarnivorousVixen on Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:35 pm, edited 12 times in total.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:42 pm

I hope there's a lot of prey scenes in this one. I wanna go down as many throats as possible. Allies, enemies (including bosses and minions), random townspeople - any character that's at all distinct or memorable is a character I want to eat me.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby 676darkness » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:31 pm

I hope chocola does a black Dom suit Champaign room scene.
676darkness
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:28 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:I hope there's a lot of prey scenes in this one.

Yep for sure
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:31 pm

676darkness wrote:I hope chocola does a black Dom suit Champaign room scene.

Oooh I really like that idea
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:04 pm

You have me soooo stoked for this! Gods I can't wait! I only wish you did slightly more with digestion. <3 Maybe we'll get more sentient transformations like with the butt plug/dildo scene back in episode 1? Chocola being turned into someone's sentient boobs, especially for a little boobed prey-thing sounds deliciously ironic.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:27 pm

dagar wrote:You have me soooo stoked for this! Gods I can't wait! I only wish you did slightly more with digestion. <3 Maybe we'll get more sentient transformations like with the butt plug/dildo scene back in episode 1? Chocola being turned into someone's sentient boobs, especially for a little boobed prey-thing sounds deliciously ironic.

I love digestion a lot, defintitely wanna have more here, as well as transformation. I'm a big fan of it
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kiriaflurry » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:36 pm

I totally support that! Digestion is lovely but i also would like to see those digestion sequences get a little more played out, especially when Chocola loses to another pred. Like the belly slowly shrinking as she's digested and such. TF also is wonderful, cant wait to see what you'll do that!
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unicornwill » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:54 pm

I may have asked this already for the chapter 2 thread, but will it be possible to revisit/fight all the bosses in this chapter for the prey scenes you’ll get for losing to them?
I do ask this because I did have to make several save files before said boss fights in chapter 2. ^^;
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amnael » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:03 pm

Still hoping for the little bun to end up in one of those micro jars herself >:3

or just getting caught by one of the mums for dinner XD
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:12 pm

Kinda put gameplay and story first and vore second with the first two episodes, definitely wanna focus on fetish stuff more this time (story will still be there though) its easier to take suggested ideas since I'm still just starting
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:37 pm

so, any chance of random gender/body changing thing, or will chocola stay the same small bunny she always been? I can definitely imagine magic being the cause of the random changes.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:31 am

A changing Chocola based on the amount she eats would be amazing. Even then, this still sounds amazing. Very excited.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:29 am

Exciting stuff. <3
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:24 am

Looks great so far hoping for some more pred scenes and maybe so more miranda CV
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:53 am

Well, spending some time shrunken is always fun when trying to avoid predators~
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Fluffofcat » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:37 am

i do hope there will be more pred scenes with chocola's friends. for all her 'preddyness' she gets nommed a dam lot X< usualy unavoidable too :<

not trying to say dont have chocola being prey in it. just can it be maybe avoided at some points? and have her as pred in some becasue small preds are so cute and sexy ^^ also probably a way to avoid pred scenes for the prey players.

and if youre taking suggestion/ideas how about some walking about with a belly full of prey, either chocola doing it or having it used as a form of transporation.

those things said i love your work <3 the story in chocola is fun (even if i get little annoyed when im nommed X< still cute doe) and i love sam and dan their so bam cute together (even more so with chocola inbetween >w>)
Fluffofcat
Been posting for a bit

Postby dasno » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:33 am

I hope for a return of fat chocola mode. :) like the guy above me said I love your work and cannot wait to see what you do. Also would not say no to more cock vore
dasno
New to the forum

Postby AmonPyro » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:58 am

Been a big fan of your games and can't wait to see what will happen now. If I had to make any requests for the game, it would have to be a call back to that one sketch you did of Chocola getting cum inflated by a trap. Something like that would be awesome. Still do what you like and I'm sure it'll be great either way.
AmonPyro
New to the forum

Postby Unicornwill » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:18 am

To be honest, I do kinda wonder if there’ll be an repeatable event (like in chapter 2 when Chocola has sex with Miranda in the post game) where an herm can have a sex scene with Chocola, get vored by Chocola, or vore her in all the ways that is available to both of them.
(Think of it as a mix between post game Miranda, and the findable bunnies Chocola can vore in chapter 1 (including a mirrored version), but repeatable and, in the herm’s case, she can cockvore Chocola.)
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game