Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3 Chapter 1 Available Now (v.1.0.0)

Postby Azirovka » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:43 am

Just finished chapter 1 and I feel that I have missed some scenes. Can someone list the scenes in chapter 1 ?
P.S is there a limit to the amount of micros you can give the lady near the parents home and can the couple near the dumpsters be interacted with ?
Last edited by Azirovka on Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Dukinu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:26 pm

look like this is going well with the game
Dukinu
Been posting for a bit

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby ikazuchi » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:26 pm

EvanLora wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
miranda preview.png

Is this scene possible to obtain in Chapter 1? The scene where Miranda Cockvores someone, possibly Chocola?

Also looking for it like crazy, played through Chapter 1 twice now :D
Will most likely try it once more and look for it.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:46 pm

I'm way too tired to answer everything right now (apologies) but there is no cock vore this time around, but next time for sure
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HxD » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:22 pm

vgove wrote:how to get save from ep 2 to ep 3?

I doubt this will be a thing. Chocola leaves everything behind and only takes a small amount of Canis with her.

SpuzzBunn wrote:Is there any CV in this chapter?

Can't seem to find any :?:

EvanLora wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
miranda preview.png

Is this scene possible to obtain in Chapter 1? The scene where Miranda Cockvores someone, possibly Chocola?

ikazuchi wrote:
EvanLora wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
miranda preview.png

Also looking for it like crazy, played through Chapter 1 twice now :D
Will most likely try it once more and look for it.

Pretty sure that isn't in Chapter 1. I looked.

Azirovka wrote:Just finished chapter 1 and I feel that I have missed some scenes. Can someone list the scenes in chapter 1 ?
P.S is there a limit to the amount of micros you can give the lady near the parents home and can the couple near the dumpsters be interacted with ?

I missed that NPC, thanks. Doesn't look like there is a limit. Kinda silly that she can be found out in the rain with her laptop. Is it waterproof? lol
As far as the couple near the dumpsters, they can't be interacted with despite looking like all the other intractable NPCs.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:30 pm

Haha the laptop thing minor details like that are easily to forget about when you do something like this on your own but I'll give her a tarp or something and thanks for answering that other stuff
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:36 pm

Also the vore scenes are listed in the post with the link, there's no secret ones this time around but there are multiple losing scenarios
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HxD » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:42 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Haha the laptop thing minor details like that are easily to forget about when you do something like this on your own but I'll give her a tarp or something and thanks for answering that other stuff

Thanks. I remember seeing a random grass tile in the wall of the Vendor Ally near the exit. I also remember walking into furniture and walls in the warehouse section. Also noticed some minor spelling mistakes like "Got to Key Items and choose the Journal" in the station.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:50 pm

HxD wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Haha the laptop thing minor details like that are easily to forget about when you do something like this on your own but I'll give her a tarp or something and thanks for answering that other stuff

Thanks. I remember seeing a random grass tile in the wall of the Vendor Ally near the exit. I also remember walking into furniture and walls in the warehouse section. Also noticed some minor spelling mistakes like "Got to Key Items and choose the Journal" in the station.

Fixed a lot of these waiting a few days to upload an updated version so I dont have to keep uploading small changes
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:33 pm

Honestly most favorit chaptor yet love your art and style its always nice~ and cute~ I played through all the content in this first chapter for part 3 seemed really short blew through it in under few mins but was very lovely and enjoyable~ Fave part is all the mom and Chocola interactions, I do hope that there will be plenty of things to do later on between them both. <3 keep up the good work and hope ya have fun making rest of it <3
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:27 pm

In the scenario where Kina and Chocola get swallowed by the Rabid Skull, it's Chocola who says the skull is wearing an unbreakable choker right?
How would she know that given that she was eaten while unconscious and has not actually seen her pred?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:04 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:Honestly most favorit chaptor yet love your art and style its always nice~ and cute~ I played through all the content in this first chapter for part 3 seemed really short blew through it in under few mins but was very lovely and enjoyable~ Fave part is all the mom and Chocola interactions, I do hope that there will be plenty of things to do later on between them both. <3 keep up the good work and hope ya have fun making rest of it <3

Thanks I'm happy you enjoyed it

empatheticapathy wrote:In the scenario where Kina and Chocola get swallowed by the Rabid Skull, it's Chocola who says the skull is wearing an unbreakable choker right?
How would she know that given that she was eaten while unconscious and has not actually seen her pred?

Kina mentions it was a Rabid Skull and they all wear the same thing
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:56 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Kina mentions it was a Rabid Skull and they all wear the same thing

The phrasing Chocola uses is more 'this exact Skull' than 'Skulls in general'.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby runeguden » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:30 am

I would love to see an outcome where chocola's mom eats her, perhaps an outcome where she digests her aswell, but instead of bigger breasts she just ends up with wider hips and a bigger ass ;3
runeguden
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:58 am

It's telling me that I'm missing nw_elf.dll?

OK so I fixed the Elf thing, now when I click the game nothing happens, instead of getting an error message?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:54 am

Is it possible to find the necklace, or is that the current end of the chapter?
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby HxD » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:29 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:Is it possible to find the necklace, or is that the current end of the chapter?

You can find it. Just keep looking.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:03 pm

RandomInjury wrote:It's telling me that I'm missing nw_elf.dll?

OK so I fixed the Elf thing, now when I click the game nothing happens, instead of getting an error message?

I'm not sure what the problem would be

HxD wrote:
Dracon_Kitsune wrote:Is it possible to find the necklace, or is that the current end of the chapter?

What necklace did I already forget about something
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:04 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:Honestly most favorit chaptor yet love your art and style its always nice~ and cute~ I played through all the content in this first chapter for part 3 seemed really short blew through it in under few mins but was very lovely and enjoyable~ Fave part is all the mom and Chocola interactions, I do hope that there will be plenty of things to do later on between them both. <3 keep up the good work and hope ya have fun making rest of it <3

Thanks happy you enjoyed it
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mushroomfly » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:49 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:It's telling me that I'm missing nw_elf.dll?

I'm not sure what the problem would be

HxD wrote:

What necklace did I already forget about something

They're talking about searching for the necklace while inside the Rabid Skull's stomach. This was the one time I unintentionally Game Overed, it took me two attempts to find it.
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game