Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3 2.0.1

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:38 pm

Wollffett wrote:Is there a way to get games to play in Chocolas room also am i missing anything for chapter 2 so far ive gotten
Spoiler: show
Rabid Skull AV and CV, Lyn vore when you go to get her lunchbox, and mom vore

There's no games yet, and I think you got all the vore scenes
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kamizen » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:12 pm

is there a mom vore sence? havent unlocked that one... and was there a cv? dont remember seing that one either how do i unlock them?

love the game chocola is fantastic ^^ though would have wished the fetish club had some repetable events of a kind ^^ love the concept of it though
kamizen
New to the forum

Postby Awolfest » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:31 am

I haven't gotten the AV, CV, or mom vore scene and i beat the chapter ;-; what am i missing
Awolfest
Participator

Postby kamizen » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:50 am

Awolfest wrote:I haven't gotten the AV, CV, or mom vore scene and i beat the chapter ;-; what am i missing

to get the skull girl av sene you have to take the request inside the bar on the bill board... and find the watch

cant help with the rest since i havent found them either ^^
kamizen
New to the forum

Postby Daea » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:23 am

Awolfest wrote:I haven't gotten the AV, CV, or mom vore scene and i beat the chapter ;-; what am i missing

For the CV, just lose to the Rabid Skull boss. As for the mom scene, it's like, post-game, you have to find Sam & Dan in all the spots they go to and finish their side quest, then they'll tell you "she" is here too, and you'll find Sarah's mom back in Chocola's parents apartment for that scene.
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby kamizen » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:26 am

Daea wrote:

For the CV, just lose to the Rabid Skull boss. As for the mom scene, it's like, post-game, you have to find Sam & Dan in all the spots they go to and finish their side quest, then they'll tell you "she" is here too, and you'll find Sarah's mom back in Chocola's parents apartment for that scene.

ahhh ok thx so i did have the mom sene sry ^^... as for the boss.... kinda grinded levels a bit much so i dident lose sry about this and thx ^^
kamizen
New to the forum

Postby chocobun » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:39 am

How does one get the lunch box scene?
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby kamizen » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:59 am

chocobun wrote:How does one get the lunch box scene?

in the bar with th equest board you get the task tah leads to the lunch box... if the quest is not on the board and you dont have it.. you have to do some work for lyn and it will unlock at some point... i dilivered 110 boxes when i took the quest but im not sure how many one needs to take... hope this helped ^^
kamizen
New to the forum

Postby gigaredpanther » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:43 am

(Okay, so there's some stuff I missed, good to know!) I've been catching up on these games, and I have to say... The enemy designs are just so damn cute! Is it wrong that I want to see our protagonist(s) get gobbled up by more of them?

Like even though it's not usually my thing, the Rabid Skull CV stuck with me. I bet her gf got to have a real good time~<3
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:15 pm

gigaredpanther wrote:(Okay, so there's some stuff I missed, good to know!) I've been catching up on these games, and I have to say... The enemy designs are just so damn cute! Is it wrong that I want to see our protagonist(s) get gobbled up by more of them?

Like even though it's not usually my thing, the Rabid Skull CV stuck with me. I bet her gf got to have a real good time~<3

Thanks I'm happy you enjoyed~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheGameguy » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:45 pm

How do you find the star shaped piece?
TheGameguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Awolfest » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:53 pm

TheGameguy wrote:How do you find the star shaped piece?

the block pushing puzzle, there is a clue on the lower floor
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Unicornwill » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:06 am

So… I kinda ran into a problem. I got on the game ready to play more (I was at the magic dungeon) but something happened to my save files and all the files didn’t register. ^^;
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:56 am

Unicornwill wrote:So… I kinda ran into a problem. I got on the game ready to play more (I was at the magic dungeon) but something happened to my save files and all the files didn’t register. ^^;

That's odd I have no idea what would have caused that
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Unicornwill » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:54 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:That's odd I have no idea what would have caused that

Check the code for the second costume? Everything was fine until I got on, and before that I had the second code in. But other than that, I have no idea.
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:31 pm

Unicornwill wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:That's odd I have no idea what would have caused that

Check the code for the second costume? Everything was fine until I got on, and before that I had the second code in. But other than that, I have no idea.

Think it was just a bug on RPG Maker's part I dont see how that could have caused that and it works fine for me
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Unicornwill » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:33 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Think it was just a bug on RPG Maker's part I dont see how that could have caused that and it works fine for me

Yeah, had a feeling. I have no idea then, lol
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:42 pm

Costume #3: For a Rabid Skull costume input 198351 on the password screen
Attachments
$costume1.png
$costume1.png (6.47 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Leika » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:59 am

I finally found time and played it, was great, though I was a little sad I couldn't give Chocola's mom the shrinking potion. I tried to take it to her instead of the latex dominitrix lady, but Sarah's mom was standing in the way! I liked the design of the temple dungeon, nicely tricky. Also the transformation game over was a nice surprise. <3

Still hoping for some chances to get digested by friends as well as enemies in the next chapter. Chocola's Mom, Miranda (even though she wasn't in this one), the bee masseuse, and Sam and Dan are all begging to get just a little too carried away and put a humiliating premature end to that little bunny's adventure.
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fluffofcat » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:56 pm

small bug report: you can climb o ver the desk in the room that you fight the rabid skull boss. and enter the door at the back. why ddoes it lead to outside the map right next to the back ally though?

also loved chap 2 spent alot of time on it but still felt so short ;w;
and why is chocola allways the prey in the bonus scenes X'< i would love to have a scene where chocola eats her mum 'endo obviosly' we need more cuddly pred chocola X<

and i love how chocola treats every fetish in the club shes just like "thats not my fetish but im happy you're happy" <3, hurt me emotionaly that we couldent have some repeatable scenes with people in the kink bar though.
Fluffofcat
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game