Skinwalker x1000 V.6 (Chapter 6 Released 04/02/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Favorite Girl/Giantess?

Genevieve
29%
Valentina
14%
Elysia
7%
Celia
20%
Gabrielle
7%
Vivian
8%
Yrana
2%
Alexandria
2%
Delphi
12%

Total votes : 59

Skinwalker x1000 V.6 (Chapter 6 Released 04/02/23)

Postby Asterisk74 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:45 pm

Link for the Chapter 6 Update.

https://asteriskgames74.itch.io/skinwalker-x1000

Screenshot 2021-07-02 143601.png

Hello!

This is the latest build of my RPG Maker MV game, Skinwalker x1000.

Before we go any further, please note that while this is a vore game, this one is exclusively macro/micro related. In fact, it's more at home in the giantess/macrophilia fetish than outright vore. I do have another game in the works that will focus on same-size vore if you're disappointed by that, which in a lot of ways will have more ambitious.

With that being said, the game's themes will heavily focus on vore, body exploration, and endo. It also will play mostly like a standard RPG and will be story-driven, so keep that in mind.

This current build contains the first six chapters.

Spoiler: show
Screenshot 2021-07-02 143727.png

Screenshot 2020-10-13 193537.png

Screenshot 2021-07-02 143844.png

Update: 04/06/2021
The second chapter is now out!
-Because I've let this game simmer a bit on the forum, I'm now comfortable uploading a few screenshots from the previous chapter.
-Previous save files should have no problem in the new update.
-Chapter 2 should run you a bit longer than the previous chapter, there's a bit more giantess content overall.
-There's a planned total of 12 chapters.

Update: 07/02/2021
The third chapter is now out!
-Several bugs and mistakes have been fixed.
-I have rearranged most skills in the game in order to make things a little more organized.

Update: 11/05/2021
The fourth chapter is now out!
-Every chapter now has a title CG!

Update: 06/17/2022
The fifth chapter is now out!

Update: 04/02/2023
The sixth chapter is now out, which brings us to the midpoint of the game.

Special thanks to ThoughtVision for doing the facesets, eirhjien for doing the art direction as well as several other artists who I have credited in game, as well as Ponika for betaing!
Last edited by Asterisk74 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:44 am, edited 13 times in total.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Re: Skinwalker x1000 V.1

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:18 pm

Asterisk74, have u a link to ur other game?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby maxicrack » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:20 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Asterisk74, have u a link to ur other game?

It hasn't been made yet, so probably not.
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:22 pm

Will this game have some sex scenes? (breast vore; unbirth; cock vore (futa))
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Asterisk74 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:02 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Will this game have some sex scenes? (breast vore; unbirth; cock vore (futa))

No futa. It MIGHT have the other stuff if you apply the loosest definitions of those words, but it probably won't be the thing you're thinking of when it comes to those terms.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:58 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:Will this game have some sex scenes? (breast vore; unbirth; cock vore (futa))

No futa. It MIGHT have the other stuff if you apply the loosest definitions of those words, but it probably won't be the thing you're thinking of when it comes to those terms.

U really don't konw what these are?

unbirth (ub) -> inserting a tiny person into vagina
breast vore (bv) -> putting a tiny into a nipple

I forgot one: anal vore (av) -> inserting a tiny into ass

(watch out for these games, u could get some inspiration:
Tiny Misaventure
Shrink EXP
Shrinking Fun)
Last edited by Archangel64 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:00 am

Archangel64 wrote:
Asterisk74 wrote:

U really don't konw what these are?

unbirth (ub) -> inserting a tiny person into vagina
breast vore (bv) -> putting a tiny into a nipple

I forgot one: anal vore (av) -> inserting a tiny into ass

He's saying that if he does do those that it won't be in the way you're expecting.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:28 am

He's saying that if he does do those that it won't be in the way you're expecting.[/quote]
Okay
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:51 am

It's pretty good so far, but I'm not a big fan of controlling predators / big people myself. But hopefully people will enjoy it more than me. To be honest, the fact that it's more unaware big person controlling is better than aware in my book.
Last edited by ian66613 on Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:26 am

So, I haven't gotten into the vore part yet, just the start of game magic system. You certainly came up with something unique, but, at least from my perspective, it is incredibly frustrating. You have a limited resource with no clear way to obtain more for magic, but if you don't want to use magic, you can barely scratch your foes while they take off huge chunks of your health. While you can get some back as a drop for some enemies, it is still a dwindling resource. The way I found that works best to use the electricity spell on each soldier once, then take out the last of their HP with a couple attacks, and at best you can get a refund, but are just as likely to get less, so you have no ability to increase the amount you have. If the game had set enemies, that would be perfectly fine, and be a part of resource management. But it doesn't work as well with random encounters.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Date Masamune » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:16 pm

I will admit that I do like this game and it is very interesting and can't wait for more
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:53 pm

I’ve enjoyed what’s in it so far. My only gripe is the random encounters. They are wayyyy too often. I saw the crystal to heal and fought 3 enemies in 10 steps. Almost died because of the sheer number of encounters.

Other than that, game is great and playing on the side of a giantess is always a win in my books.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Asterisk74 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:58 pm

SephirothTheLegend wrote:I’ve enjoyed what’s in it so far. My only gripe is the random encounters. They are wayyyy too often. I saw the crystal to heal and fought 3 enemies in 10 steps. Almost died because of the sheer number of encounters.

Other than that, game is great and playing on the side of a giantess is always a win in my books.

I'm glad you're enjoying it, but the encounter rate I usually have set to around 40-50 steps depending on the map. Given the way the system handles it, that might have been just an unlucky spot.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby Thor11 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:26 pm

I just played through the entire game and it is really well made. I enjoy the idea of you having a limited number of runes so you don't just farm your way to being invincible without spending hours of just hitting attack. It is actually the first vore game i've played where i am more interested in the story than the actual vore itself and even then the single scene was masterfully done. I assumed it would be a sort of bowser's inside story scenario when that happened but was still glad with how it still played. The only minor complaint from me is that the stomach level was a huge jump in difficulty from the previous level with Anthel but it's still doable, though you'd need to farm around the hp and mp crystal but other than that, really well done. I'll be keeping an eye on this game as it is easily one of my favorites now.
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

Postby RedRaven » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:33 am

End demo for now I hope Next town Have shop can Restock my Element Tablet
and I found some Bug
Inside Gabrielle
-First attempt I Roaming and Trigger Tender Spot and last spot is inside hole area After Trigger is not any dialogue go to end demo Scene
-second attempt last spot in this attempt is Her Pyloric sphincter After Trigger Boss Fight and End
-Third attempt last spot in this attempt is Her Esophagus After Trigger Boss fight and end
This mean If I want Avoid boss Fight I can Trigger inside hole spot to skip it is Bug right?
RedRaven
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:10 am

Kind of hoping that the title of the game comes into play as well. Like, we might get super shrunken and end up on a lady's breast or something, and we don't know if we're in some sort of desert or what, and the breast flesh goes on and on and on.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Asterisk74 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Thor11 wrote:I just played through the entire game and it is really well made. I enjoy the idea of you having a limited number of runes so you don't just farm your way to being invincible without spending hours of just hitting attack. It is actually the first vore game i've played where i am more interested in the story than the actual vore itself and even then the single scene was masterfully done. I assumed it would be a sort of bowser's inside story scenario when that happened but was still glad with how it still played. The only minor complaint from me is that the stomach level was a huge jump in difficulty from the previous level with Anthel but it's still doable, though you'd need to farm around the hp and mp crystal but other than that, really well done. I'll be keeping an eye on this game as it is easily one of my favorites now.

I appreciate you saying that.

You're not that far off with what this game is going to be about. The first vore scenes are going to be modest, with a way to introduce the player and the shrunken characters to them, but more in-depth vore will become a bigger part of the plot as things progress.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby ladyalexis31 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:12 am

Only played a little bit so far but the story is interesting and the music is great. I like it when these games have a fully functional plot to go alongside all the GTS stuff.

I have seemingly run into a brick wall after only the first chapter. I'm in the forest area and I have no idea where to go, I climbed a vine, went left, went down another vine but cannot find the way forwards.

Maybe I'm just blind but I have no idea how to progress. :oops:
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ntarldgecst » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:39 pm

This is a great game and I'm curious to see where the story will go from here. I've been able to keep a reasonable amount of tablets in reserve and I think they're a good idea overall, but it's true that it makes me a bit anxious to see the amounts tick down. Would it be possible to check how many we have left during combat? Sometimes I was trying to remember which one I had the most of, and I had to take a guess and check afterwards. My only real complaint is that, in some areas and especially on the way to the Kuwim city, it's difficult to guess at a glance which edges of the screen are actual exits and which are not.
Ntarldgecst
New to the forum

Postby ladyalexis31 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:08 pm

This is the part I am hopelessly stuck on. I have tried going in every direction with no success.
Attachments
Hopelessly stuck.PNG
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game