Sweet Hunter!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Sweet Hunter!

Postby rockysavannah » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:10 am

Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that someone on DeviantArt has created their own vore game.

For more information, click here: https://www.deviantart.com/encyclicalap ... -859080256
Link to my other accounts: linktr.ee/rockysavannah
Off-site email: [email protected]
My Discord profile username is: rockysavannah#9743
rockysavannah
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sweet Hunter!

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:23 am

rockysavannah wrote:Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that someone on DeviantArt has created their own vore game.

For more information, click here: https://www.deviantart.com/encyclicalap ... -859080256

Looks good, i'll check it out later
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TeNLoW » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:48 am

Not bad, but the game lacks variety. It's just a fucking flappy bird (I hate this game mechanic) with vore elements. There is not enough food of different sizes, as well as food that can be caught in the air.

P.S .: the levels take a very long time, please let the fullness bar fill up faster.
TeNLoW
New to the forum

Postby night22 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:00 am

TeNLoW wrote:Not bad, but the game lacks variety. It's just a fucking flappy bird (I hate this game mechanic) with vore elements. There is not enough food of different sizes, as well as food that can be caught in the air.

P.S .: the levels take a very long time, please let the fullness bar fill up faster.

Agreed. It's a game that seems to run well, but it's not any fun. There's barely any prey and it fills up way too slowly. I didn't notice if the fox gave more fullness than a rabbit. The only obstacles are all on the ground and regardless of the image, they all do the same thing. I'm not really sure why burping needs to be in the game other than burping fetish, but it doesn't really add anything to the gameplay imo.

OP I'm not sure what you've got planned in the game but it shows a lot of promise. As it is though, with so little variety and it just being another flappy bird, I didn't enjoy it either.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:44 am

Looks cute enough, and I DO enjoy vore, burps, and big bellies...

Is flappy bird style controls worth it for me though...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:26 pm

So far, ditto with all the users above.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:07 pm

...yyyyeah, it's just a vore flappy bird. And I can't really tell the difference between what is and isn't an obstacle.
...that being said, I do like the sound she makes when she hits the ground. it's funny.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game