Devourment Dialogue v1.1 - Dialogue addon for Skyrim DFAM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Devourment Dialogue v1.1 - Dialogue addon for Skyrim DFA

Postby Wollffett » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:17 pm

Is there a way to make an NPC non lethal swallow another because even when telling the NPC to non lethal it is always lethal
Wollffett
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:27 am

I'm not much of a writer, but I'd love it if there was companion dialogue like in Fallout Vore for this, ie. Lydia not expecting to carry that sort of burden, or Mjoll being slightly annoyed that the player got to eat Aerin first!
bees123
Participator

Postby rez » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:35 am

I think the sidequest Lights Out would be perfect for a vore route. I would offer some dialogue, but i'm not that much of a writer. Ether way I'll try and think of some more quests to suggest.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:18 am

It's nice to have an excuse to return to skyrim after all these years, vore dialog is my favourite kind of new content. Caught a tiny bug tho, I found the revelers and found out that I can't eat all three of them with male preds disabled, and with it enabled sometimes they refer to you as a male even if you're female.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Hivelord » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:30 am

Can anyone explain to me what i have to do to get this mod working?
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:41 am

Hivelord wrote:Can anyone explain to me what i have to do to get this mod working?

Download the mod and the listed requirements, then install using a mod manager (Mod Organizer 2, Vortex etc), then sort the mods list (should have a built-in function in the mod manager)

You can just drop all the files in your Skyrim directory, but that makes uninstalling and fixing more complicated if anything goes wrong

Also make sure you have the requirements for DFAM as well, ie. SkyUI, SKSE, Racemenu etc.
bees123
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:46 pm

Oh thank God I thought someone had brought my mod topic back up again.

Bravo for making this though. I've not the patience for the creation engine. I know how rough it is in there so good on you for spending the time for us!
Check out my manips here
Check out my game here
And of course my patreon if you enjoy the game or my stuff.
ryanshowseason3
---

Postby Whoishe » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:55 pm

well this is interesting
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:35 am

Noticed a small problem when encountering the revelers; Any swallow attempt was seen as assault and turned the others hostile except for when I sneak-vored them and remained undetected. This happens with both lethal and non-lethal vore. Again, I'm not sure if the problem comes from the dialogue, cause that worked fine for all 3 of them. Probably something from DFAM itself, but I thought I should let you know.
Rainbowknight2
New to the forum

Postby rez » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:06 am

I have some minor quest ideas.
The first one is in riften and the 2nd is in windhelm. one dose involve young prey so I will spoiler the quests.

Spoiler: show
the first one is Keerava wants to adopt some children from Honorhall Orphanage, however Grelod the Kind will not allow anyone to adopt any children. So Keerava asks you to smuggle One or all of the children (depending on on if we want to have the quest use multi-prey)out of the Orphanage in your belly so she can take them in. (Honestly I would love for her to mention unbirthing the kids, but having her say they will stay in her belly also works. As would a way for you to "accidently" digest them)

Spoiler: show
The 2nd one is that you offer to help Shahvee at the windhelm docks, and she decides that she needs a human anal toy for a while, Or something wiggling in her belly if AV in not doable.(I can see this being a repeatable quest with a small reward. I can also see this being an option for a lot of characters in the game)

As for what the quests would give I would say the first one should give a vore related enchanted item. And the 2nd should be some gold(and perhaps the well rested buff?)
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starduster » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:20 pm

This is very much a personal preference, but could it be possible to have more disposal-coded dialogue? Again, personal taste, so it's fine if you don't want to, I'm just curious.
Starduster
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game