Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:58 pm

Devourment Dialogue
This mod is designed to be an addon to the Devourment Female and Male mod specifically adding more dialogue interactions with NPCs focused on vore. This was built for Skyrim Special Edition, but works for Legendary Edition.

Download: Devourment Dialogue 3.0

Requirements
Either DFAM or Devourment Refactor. Ensure that whichever version of Devourment you are using is first in the load order, and select that version when installing Devourment Dialogue.

Fuz Ro D-oh: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/15109
Not necessary for the mod to run, but without it, most dialogue will go away to fast to read. (Also, in case it wasn't obvious, turn on subtitles.)

Google Doc for Dialogue Suggestions
Google Doc for New Responses to Current Dialogue

Burps and Bellies Addon
I made a small addon of two features for the Devourment that I felt didn't really fit as part of the Dialogue mod, so I made it a separate addon. It makes NPC's have a chance to spawn with full bellies (either live or in varying states of digestion). It also makes preds periodically burp while they digest their prey (slightly speeding up digestion). Both parts of the mod can be modified or disabled in the Devourment Dialogue MCM menu. As such, Devourment Dialouge is a requirement for the addon to work, though I figure that since you're here that's probably okay. Not compatible with the current version of Devourment Dialogue.
Download: Devourment Burps and Bellies v2.4
Last edited by Chiaroscuro on Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 48 times in total.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Re: Devourment Dialogue v1.0 - Dialogue addon for Skyrim DFA

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:55 am

Sounds amazing, hope it gets more updates!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyNekos » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:56 am

Very interesting. I've always been divided on whether or not I should get this mod, but if you can successfully implement mechanics like this and quests and alternate encounters, then I will definitely be sold on it! Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing how this turns out~
FluffyNekos
Been posting for a bit

Postby SonofSudeki » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:09 am

Making sure to post here now so I can keep up. I really wish I had Skyrim on my computer now, instead of just my Xbox.
SonofSudeki
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:01 am

the dialogue to get willing prey during an npc's multiprey seems to trigger only a single, regular swallow atempt, allowing it to fail quite easily and just get stuck.
another neat feature would adding a percentage chance for digestion during willing vore like how you set up the sleep system.

It's a neat little add on so far.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Devourment Dialogue v1.1 - Dialogue addon for Skyrim DFA

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:01 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:the dialogue to get willing prey during an npc's multiprey seems to trigger only a single, regular swallow atempt, allowing it to fail quite easily and just get stuck.
another neat feature would adding a percentage chance for digestion during willing vore like how you set up the sleep system.

It's a neat little add on so far.

So it was supposed to tag the player as Surrendering which should make the swallow spell always work, but as I frequently discover with the base mod sometimes things just don't work. I've since fixed it with something that was honestly a way easier solution that I thought I'd tried a long time ago, but it should be working now and that's all that matters. I also fixed a few bugs I found while fixing that bug. This version also now contains what I had been working on since I initially posted, so uh... there's now one particular Innkeeper that has an 80% chance of digesting you if you sleep in them (it's supposed to have special dialouge, but that's not been added quite yet).

As for adding a possibility of digestion, are you saying that while in someone's stomach have a possibility of it switching to digestion? Or whenever you ask someone to swallow you they immediately begin digesting you?
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:41 am

I'm curious to give this a shot but if I may ask does this work with versions for standard Skyrim or does it need to be modified to work for them?
Younger99
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:53 am

Younger99 wrote:I'm curious to give this a shot but if I may ask does this work with versions for standard Skyrim or does it need to be modified to work for them?

I don't think it's likely that it will work with Legendary Edition without some form of modification, but I have not tested it personally.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:57 am

I do want to ask about the google doc, would it be out of the question to suggest *actions* perhaps? Something not fully dialogue but more a function.

I had a small idea about somehow being able to access a predator's inventory (and chocking it up to.. idk.. sticking a hand out their back end to reach into their pocket or whatever) but like being able to access pickpocket inventory from inside could potentially make a cool interaction where you could actually just dump poison into your predator's stomach. Either using one of the vomit poisons from the devourment mod or actually just finishing them off or something, maybe giving you a 100% chance to place items in their inventory? Sorry It's rather late and I just had to put this idea somewhere.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Drsunshine » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:19 am

No matter what I try I can't seem to get my SKSE to load it just keeps crashing at the start symbol. Is there anyway that there could be some download of a pre set up working mod folder?
Drsunshine
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:13 am

Looks awesome haven't tested it out yet but looking forward to it
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:48 am

Biggest thing I'm hoping for a fix is the fact that prey who give you permission to digest them immediately go 100% unwilling. That's undesired.
Would be better to have my prey continue to be 'willing' while being digested.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:11 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Biggest thing I'm hoping for a fix is the fact that prey who give you permission to digest them immediately go 100% unwilling. That's undesired.
Would be better to have my prey continue to be 'willing' while being digested.

That’s in the works! I’ve mostly been focusing on player as prey for the moment, but I’ve already done that for player as prey, so if they ask to be digested they continue to be willing in the dialogue.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:16 pm

I had to uninstall all of skyrim due to space issues on my hard drive.

Question is which "Devourment" would be the best to use? I used to use the KungPow version.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Starduster » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Glad to see another devourment dialog mod
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby oliverrook » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:20 pm

Can't wait for this mod to take off.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby BatfinK16 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Is it just oral vore or are there other types of vore?
BatfinK16
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:41 pm

invidiasyren wrote:As for adding a possibility of digestion, are you saying that while in someone's stomach have a possibility of it switching to digestion? Or whenever you ask someone to swallow you they immediately begin digesting you?

For there to be a %chance for it to immediately be digestion if you offer yourself to a person, controlled via a global variable.

If going above and beyond, the chance increasing or decreasing based on the relationshiprank of the player. You can only ask by default to get ate with someone who has level 1 positive opinion of your character, up to like 4 for someone who is very close to your character. Noticeably, level 1 at least doesn't hesitate when asked to willing digest the player, but i think 3 and 4 do hesitate and ask if you're certain with one dialogue choice to confirm. Level 2 and below would likely have the higher chances of willing turning fatal.

And another suggestion would be re-adding persuade, intimidate, and bribe options for escaping a digesting stomach as it seems you removed those.

EDIT: the ask to be eaten for multiprey is now completely broken.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:28 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Question is which "Devourment" would be the best to use? I used to use the KungPow version.

I listed it in the requirements section, but this was built for Devourment Female and Male (viewtopic.php?f=79&t=54990) specifically using version 1.2.6 though 1.2.7 should work just as well. Any previous versions of DFAM and some of the interactions will break because they use features that got added in 1.2.6. Any other versions of Devourment will cause either none of the NPC pred dialogue to show up, or make it show up for everyone (my hypothesis is the latter, but I haven't tested it). The mod checks if Male or Female vore is enabled before displaying dialogue, and those variables were added in DFAM.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:If going above and beyond, the chance increasing or decreasing based on the relationshiprank of the player. You can only ask by default to get ate with someone who has level 1 positive opinion of your character, up to like 4 for someone who is very close to your character. Noticeably, level 1 at least doesn't hesitate when asked to willing digest the player, but i think 3 and 4 do hesitate and ask if you're certain with one dialogue choice to confirm. Level 2 and below would likely have the higher chances of willing turning fatal.

I had plans for making it so that asking someone with a very low disposition automatically digest you (and then mock you for letting them eat you), so I can certainly make it a sliding scale. Also, the mod should make it so that anyone can eat you.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:And another suggestion would be re-adding persuade, intimidate, and bribe options for escaping a digesting stomach as it seems you removed those.

So thos are still in for unwilling vore; however, I have yet to add the ability to go from willing to unwilling. This thread is just kind of reminding me that many of the features I had thought of, but had decided I would implement later, were maybe more crucial than I had originally thought. Woops.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:EDIT: the ask to be eaten for multiprey is now completely broken.

That is very not good... What is going wrong?
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:51 pm

Ah this seems like it may be a good replacement for Ryanshow's Stranger Mod. Have been a while since I had access to good vore dialogue in skyrim that also didn't come with a host of bugs.

Will be trying this out soonish, and keep track of your development.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Next

Return to Vore game