Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.03.2021 (V2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.02.2021 (V1)

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:36 am

BlancaTsukiai wrote:So...! I played the v1-version of the game and I must say, it's pretty nice! It's nice to play and the concept is working too.
Personally I am not the biggest fan of the Survival-with-Bars, but it was still much fun to play and I could see the whole idea working. It also helps that you can make Random-Characters and see how they would play different. I noticed that some stats were pretty interesting about surviving certain things, which I will not spoiler here. Overall, very nicely done already, but of course not finished (but that was never claimed anyway!)

Apart from that:
I wonder: Do you plan to use the animals that are roaming or inside houses in different ways? I could sneak up to a cat in an indoor-room and it was pretty much doing nothing yet (Except trampeling :D). Same could go for dogs in rooms. Maybe Pets could have a spot to rest and lay down on you or...sit down on you? Just throwing some ideas.

First and foremost thank you for the feedback! Glad you like it so far. I have many plans with the game, including adding to the animal interaction. I won't make sexual scenes in any way with them but will add stuff to them along the road. When that will be is still uncertain since I have other things prioritized for now. For now animals only provide a sense of threat to not make you roam certain areas for too long or at certain times.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:39 am

BlancaTsukiai wrote:So...! I played the v1-version of the game and I must say, it's pretty nice! It's nice to play and the concept is working too.
Personally I am not the biggest fan of the Survival-with-Bars, but it was still much fun to play and I could see the whole idea working. It also helps that you can make Random-Characters and see how they would play different. I noticed that some stats were pretty interesting about surviving certain things, which I will not spoiler here. Overall, very nicely done already, but of course not finished (but that was never claimed anyway!)

Apart from that:
I wonder: Do you plan to use the animals that are roaming or inside houses in different ways? I could sneak up to a cat in an indoor-room and it was pretty much doing nothing yet (Except trampeling :D). Same could go for dogs in rooms. Maybe Pets could have a spot to rest and lay down on you or...sit down on you? Just throwing some ideas.

I had other project (which ended up getting scrapped) with those kind of interactions with the pet dog. Was an android game I worked on. Tried a few of them. Won't ever release it but on interest I can still share some gameplay of some older projects.

Maexam2 wrote:Alright. Off to a nice start! Looking forward to more.

Happy to hear that, thank you for playing! :)
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby HalfTime » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:41 pm

Having a blast so far, but the big outdoor maps are very laggy for me. Also, when in a stomach sometimes you can get stuck in the wall when it grumbles.
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:03 pm

HalfTime wrote:Having a blast so far, but the big outdoor maps are very laggy for me. Also, when in a stomach sometimes you can get stuck in the wall when it grumbles.

I am aware of the wall, made a way to jump off but it doesn't always trigger. Will be fixed soon.

About the issues with the lags, does it always occur and anyone else having issues?
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:14 pm

the discord invite doesn't work :(
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:25 pm

iepie122 wrote:the discord invite doesn't work :(

Try again now, don't know why it didn't work. 8O
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlancaTsukiai » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:29 pm

SaltyPrey wrote:I had other project (which ended up getting scrapped) with those kind of interactions with the pet dog. Was an android game I worked on. Tried a few of them. Won't ever release it but on interest I can still share some gameplay of some older projects.

Heh...Even if it's unfinished, I'd like to either play it/test it out - or see some gameplay. Also thinking about joining your Discord-Server. About the upcoming stuff: I am curious where it will go. So far it was fun to play, really!
And of course, you were clearifying on your initial post about no sexual interactions with the animals, which is totally fine.
BlancaTsukiai
Somewhat familiar

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:47 pm

BlancaTsukiai wrote:
SaltyPrey wrote:I had other project (which ended up getting scrapped) with those kind of interactions with the pet dog. Was an android game I worked on. Tried a few of them. Won't ever release it but on interest I can still share some gameplay of some older projects.

Heh...Even if it's unfinished, I'd like to either play it/test it out - or see some gameplay. Also thinking about joining your Discord-Server. About the upcoming stuff: I am curious where it will go. So far it was fun to play, really!
And of course, you were clearifying on your initial post about no sexual interactions with the animals, which is totally fine.

Thank you and all the others. I was a bit anxious on release but the feedback seems very positive so far :)

About the animals: I don't mind adding other possible death scenes like sat on or crushed underpaw/hoof but I won't go any further than that.
The only bodies you get to explore (and maybe pleasure?) more later on are the female humanoid ones
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwallowMe » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:21 pm

I like some of the concepts, like randomly generated locations and such. Not apposed to the gathering of items to stay alive as it looked like one could possibly gather items quite easily, at least in the random places I got to see.

Though there is a bit too much that I'm just not into for me to continue with the game.

I do like the description stuff like my character ends up as fat on a woman's ass after being eaten. I like the whole ending up in the stomach thing, but that is where vore for me ends, so gas and scat is just a complete turn off.

Animals, don't like animals in vore. So the animals in the game just end up being extremely annoying, especially since they are so fast and seemed to home in on me(though I could be just unlucky with random pathing patterns). I saw on the first tutorial play through thing that the garlic removes death by animals(until you eat something else), instead of that being an item. It would be better if that was menu toggle switch, turn off death by animals switch.

Perma-death with no dedicated save at will system ensures I won't enjoy the game, as to me it totally defeats the purpose of having a progression\leveling system at all, with how death is so easy and can come in an instant with no way to avoid it. Starting over and entering in a name, over and over got old fast, 5 do overs in less than 10 minutes. Also with a couple runs it was basically impossible to survive with 3 cats on the screen with 6 or more women walking around them, with just as many roaming hordes of them just off screen.

I'll just say just isn't for me, but good luck with the project.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:56 pm

SwallowMe wrote:I like some of the concepts, like randomly generated locations and such. Not apposed to the gathering of items to stay alive as it looked like one could possibly gather items quite easily, at least in the random places I got to see.

Though there is a bit too much that I'm just not into for me to continue with the game.

I do like the description stuff like my character ends up as fat on a woman's ass after being eaten. I like the whole ending up in the stomach thing, but that is where vore for me ends, so gas and scat is just a complete turn off.

Animals, don't like animals in vore. So the animals in the game just end up being extremely annoying, especially since they are so fast and seemed to home in on me(though I could be just unlucky with random pathing patterns). I saw on the first tutorial play through thing that the garlic removes death by animals(until you eat something else), instead of that being an item. It would be better if that was menu toggle switch, turn off death by animals switch.

Perma-death with no dedicated save at will system ensures I won't enjoy the game, as to me it totally defeats the purpose of having a progression\leveling system at all, with how death is so easy and can come in an instant with no way to avoid it. Starting over and entering in a name, over and over got old fast, 5 do overs in less than 10 minutes. Also with a couple runs it was basically impossible to survive with 3 cats on the screen with 6 or more women walking around them, with just as many roaming hordes of them just off screen.

Thank you for the detailed feedback, means alot! Sorry it's not quite your taste. I recently saw a script that allows switches to be set by players and I was thinking about swapping towards it. It would also simplify alot for me.
The animals are a work in progress and can be avoided provide you stand still on direct contact until they move on. They DO sense you but you're out of their existence for them as long as you stand still. Treat everyone like a mythical blind t-rex. I made it that way so you won't get softlocked or killed for looting .
Also if you boost your speed you have a much better time dodging it. Last but not least.. the number of animals around depend on the time of the day.

I was thinking about making the in depth vore and scat optional and work with RNG instead of player interaction. This however is not a priority right now, since I want to get the things I have filled and fully working.

Many things depend on skill, thats the hard part. Get an untrained unskilled tiny strong and equipped, so they survive the outside world. I strive it to be a roguelike game, therefor it has to be hard and unforgiving. I add options for the player to avoid dangerous situations, like getting water from more places than toilets.

Maybe you'll give it another try if I decide it's to make some more preference options.

Thank you again for your feedback :)
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:10 pm

SwallowMe wrote:I like some of the concepts, like randomly generated locations and such. Not apposed to the gathering of items to stay alive as it looked like one could possibly gather items quite easily, at least in the random places I got to see.

I forgot. Your actual progress is gained by playing. The more you do for the city (and later other places) the more they will evolve and unlock stuff for you which will add convinient services or new items.

Even though it IS currently possible to make your char near impossible to get killed by peds and pets, your character is not supposed to last that long, since hopefully the game sometimes makes you get greedy or reckless. It is possible to survive a week straight without having to risk of getting caught in the toilet or eaten in the bar, but that piece of meat sure is tempting :gulp:

Also a little note. There is a way to 'survive' with a character. Not gonna say more. :P
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jhonwick22 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:11 pm

hey is anyone having serious lag i cant seem too play the game at all due too it and it seems amazingly fun but well ya. i can get through the prologue easily like everything runs smooth as butter but after that its about 1 or 2 frames a second after i pick my character gender, oh and sir salty prey im excited too see what else comes too this game<3
Jhonwick22
New to the forum

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:23 pm

Jhonwick22 wrote:hey is anyone having serious lag i cant seem too play the game at all due too it and it seems amazingly fun but well ya. i can get through the prologue easily like everything runs smooth as butter but after that its about 1 or 2 frames a second after i pick my character gender, oh and sir salty prey im excited too see what else comes too this game<3

I PMed you about it :-D

Please don't call me sir, thats way too noble. Hope to get it fixed for you so you can play and experience it aswell <3
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:22 am

Anyone having those lag after the prologe please let me know,
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ragnow » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:18 am

First time I went through the prologue I didn't realize that;
1. That was just a temporary character and not literally the start of the game
2. That not eating the garlic would mean animals would eat other characters of mine. I thought it was a one-time consumable that I could let my ally have lol.

Only question I have is whether or not there are/will be aware interactions, or will it all be unaware?
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby slaggaX4 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:40 am

I am having major lag, but only in the bigger maps.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby ELSCHNY » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:53 am

I don't understand this game, I can't do anything with all the characters that appear on the screen and if I try it I always end up dead. I don't say that the game is bad but I don't find something to do and it's very disappointing
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby liam123 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:54 am

this may be a silly question but how do i encounter rats/spiders?
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby ScrabbleTheGoat » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:59 am

I've been messing with this game for about an hour. I cant find anything to interact with. Everyone just steps on me. Am I missing something?
ScrabbleTheGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:34 am

Ragnow wrote:First time I went through the prologue I didn't realize that;
1. That was just a temporary character and not literally the start of the game
2. That not eating the garlic would mean animals would eat other characters of mine. I thought it was a one-time consumable that I could let my ally have lol.

Only question I have is whether or not there are/will be aware interactions, or will it all be unaware?

The garlic is supposed to have a lasting effect and stay on other chars. It can be countered with dogtreats if you wanna turn it off.
For now only unaware. Later some partly aware and very later on there will be a few aware encounters.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game